Expressions - Collocations of the word " award "
|Academy Award||1) The film received twelve Academy Award nominations.|
2) His last competitive Academy Award was posthumous.
more Academy Award sentences
|accept award||1) Ivany also attends galas to accept awards on behalf of the University.|
2) Glenfiddich make a stronger, cheaper drink yet Roger still accepts awards from them.
more accept award sentences
|announce award||1) A1: Orders are not published to announce award of the AFRM.|
2) Back in the fall of 2006, GIPEC announced awarding leases to its first two tenants.
more announce award sentences
|annual award||1) annual awards are $4000 for qualifying students.|
2) The minimum annual award is $1,000.
more annual award sentences
|annually award||1) It annually awards scholarships to criminal justice majors nationwide.|
2) It annually awards the best practices which has received widespread media attention.
more annually award sentences
|automatically award||1) A winning hand is automatically awarded 20 "fu".|
2) It is the main accreditation level, automatically awarded to public universities.
more automatically award sentences
|award a bonus||1) The pair bidding and making the game is awarded a bonus.|
2) Furthermore, Japanese players were awarded a bonus for pre-ordering the game online.
more award a bonus sentences
|award a certificate||1) These were "graduated," and were awarded a certificate of completion.|
2) The team members were awarded a certificate and the school received a plaque.
more award a certificate sentences
|award a contract||1) Any party to whom a recipient awards a contract.|
2) The county hopes to award a contract in January.
more award a contract sentences
|award a degree||1) In consequence, he was awarded a degree.|
2) It is not restricted to awarding a degree.
more award a degree sentences
|award a doctorate||1) Postgraduate education is additional training after being awarded a doctorate degree.|
2) He was awarded a doctorate in mathematics in 1902.
more award a doctorate sentences
|award a fellowship||1) In 2011 he was awarded a fellowship of the IEEE.|
2) Undergraduates apply to become angels after graduating or being awarded a fellowship.
more award a fellowship sentences
|award a grant||1) He was awarded a grant to study in Italy.|
2) Not all agencies notify applicants who were not awarded a grant.
more award a grant sentences
|award a licence||1) CfBT has recently been awarded a licence by the UK government to Inspect British Schools Overseas (IBSO).|
2) Controversially Widnes, Leigh, Halifax, Toulouse and Featherstone Rovers were the clubs who were not awarded a licence.
more award a licence sentences
|award a medal||1) He was awarded a medal of honor with his name inscribed.|
2) He was awarded a medal bar to his DFC.
more award a medal sentences
|award a patent||1) They were awarded a patent for it in 1985.|
2) Apple was awarded a patent in February for a similar concept.
more award a patent sentences
|award a penalty||1) Five minutes later, Liverpool were awarded a penalty.|
2) For more serious misdemeanors the referee awards a penalty.
more award a penalty sentences
|award a scholarship||1) There he was awarded a scholarship in playwriting.|
2) Yordanov was awarded a scholarship to study abroad for his construction.
more award a scholarship sentences
|award a star||1) September, 2012: Emily Rose has been awarded a star fellowship from the EPA!|
2) He was awarded a star on Hollywood Boulevard's Walk of Fame in November 2008.
more award a star sentences
|award a||1) Both award a title of "Mgr.|
2) When the player has completed the game, each character will be awarded a title during the epilogue.
more award a title sentences
|award a total||1) The plaintiffs were awarded a total of $141 million.|
2) The jury found Attorney negligent, and awarded a total of $473,000.
more award a total sentences
|award a trophy||1) The house with the highest overall score is awarded a trophy.|
2) He was awarded a trophy provided by Secretary Middendorf for his achievement.
more award a trophy sentences
|award accolade||1) This review style continued well into the early 1990s when the award accolades were scrapped.|
2) He continued to receive Clio award accolades as either a winner or finalist for a number of years running.
more award accolade sentences
|award an amount||1) In a conciliation procedure Stephanos was nevertheless awarded an amount of 1,000 drachmas.|
2) A QDRO may not award an amount or form of benefit that is not available under the plan.
more award an amount sentences
|award bonus||1) The city awards bonuses to principals whose schools receive strong reviews .|
2) For certain achievements, WNBA players are awarded bonuses.
more award bonus sentences
|award category||1) Seventeen teams were nominated in this award category.|
2) For each award category, a jury makes three nominations.
more award category sentences
|award ceremony||1) The awards ceremony immediately follows the final race.|
2) The 2009 award ceremony was his last public appearance.
more award ceremony sentences
|award certificate||1) Financial institutions with winning products receive award certificates.|
2) A further eleven boys were awarded certificates of Excellence.
more award certificate sentences
|award citation||1) Practical experience may be documented through NCO evaluation reports and award citations.|
2) A portion of the Valorous Unit award citation is below.
more award citation sentences
|award compensation||1) The boy was awarded compensation and given an apology.|
2) He was awarded compensation from the Australian government.
more award compensation sentences
|award contract||1) GSA awards contracts to multiple companies supplying comparable services and products.|
2) In 1925 the postal service began awarding contracts to private companies.
more award contract sentences
|award credit||1) The EPA awards credits for certain actions to keep down the emissions .|
2) The college will not award credit for more than 30 semester hours earned at another law school.
more award credit sentences
|award custody||1) He was awarded custody of their two children.|
2) His mother was awarded custody and later married Terry Hobbs.
more award custody sentences
|award damage||1) In 1986 the plaintiff was awarded damages.|
2) He was awarded damages of £20.
more award damage sentences
|award damages||1) In 1986 the plaintiff was awarded damages.|
2) He was awarded damages of £20.
more award damages sentences
|award decoration||1) award decorations in order of the service performed.|
2) Several pilots of JG 54 were awarded decorations during this campaign.
more award decoration sentences
|award degree||1) University career and being awarded degree 1946.|
2) The college awards degrees and certificates in numerous program areas.
more award degree sentences
|award diploma||1) They complete the course successfully and are awarded diplomas.|
2) Muggle British high schools do not have graduation ceremonies or award diplomas.
more award diploma sentences
|award for||1) He has received numerous awards for education reporting.|
2) The following points are awarded for monthly competitions.
more award for sentences
|award franchise||1) The Government has high hopes for smart ticketing in cutting costs, as well as driver-only trains, and more consideration of cost-cutting when awarding franchises.|
2) We are looking to award franchises to those wanting to help us further our cause while using our business models to become self-sufficient.
more award franchise sentences
|award from||1) It was awarded from 1947 through 2006.|
2) Mayer has won seven awards from nineteen nominations.
more award from sentences
|award funding||1) The internal correspondence further outlines that Government did not intend to award funding to the project.|
2) The Centre has recently been awarded funding to add a 950 MHz spectrometer to its facilities.
more award funding sentences
|award gold||1) Both pavilions were awarded gold medals for their designs.|
2) Air Cadets completing this course are awarded gold Wings.
more award gold sentences
|award grade||1) It was awarded grade II listed status in October 2008.|
2) Additionally senior members with specific civilian professional qualifications may be awarded grade on the basis of their professional qualifications.
more award grade sentences
|award grant||1) The trustees had discretion in awarding grants.|
2) The government assists homeless families by awarding grants and vouchers.
more award grant sentences
|award honour||1) These awards honour animal welfare issues in the media.|
2) She received foreign ambassadors and awarded honours and medals.
more award honour sentences
|award honours||1) She received foreign ambassadors and awarded honours and medals.|
2) She receives foreign ambassadors and awards honours and medals.
more award honours sentences
|award knighthood||1) This was unusual as it was the Australian Labor Party's policy not to award knighthoods.|
2) Blamey nominated him for a Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire in September 1943, but it was refused, it not being the Labor government's policy to award knighthoods at this time.
more award knighthood sentences
|award licence||1) BCal was awarded licences for both routes.|
2) It has also been a clear tendency towards transition to awarding licences to partnerships.
more award licence sentences
|award medal||1) These men, though, were not awarded medals.|
2) Mitralexis was promoted in rank and awarded medals.
more award medal sentences
|award nomination||1) The show has received multiple award nominations.|
2) The game received numerous award nominations and wins.
more award nomination sentences
|award patent||1) Some ideas were presented internationally and awarded patents.|
2) In the meantime it has also been awarded patent protection.
more award patent sentences
|award penalty||1) Circling before an obstacle and refusals are also awarded penalty points.|
2) Equestrian: Bettina Hoy of Germany crosses the start line twice, and is awarded penalty points.
more award penalty sentences
|award place||1) This award places him in the top 5 % of applicants this year according to the foundation.|
2) Kathy Brader's award places her among a rare group of non-New Zealanders distinguished by the honour.
more award place sentences
|award point||1) points You are awarded points for killing zombies and hell hounds.|
2) Singles are not awarded points, only votes.
more award point sentences
|award posthumously||1) The medal is most often awarded posthumously.|
2) She was given the award posthumously in 1998.
more award posthumously sentences
|award presentation||1) The winner is expected to travel to attend the award presentation.|
2) The show begins with a reception and awards presentation.
more award presentation sentences
|award prize||1) If the player finishes high enough, they will also be awarded prize money.|
2) Successful solutions will be awarded prize money, which may be split to reward multiple promising solutions.
more award prize sentences
|award rank||1) The annual "GOOD DESIGNTM" award rank as the most prestigious international accolade in the field of product design.|
2) Union members can also be awarded ranks within a union, currently there are three: Leader, Officer, and Recruit.
more award rank sentences
|award recipient||1) See information on the latest award recipient.|
2) Click here to view list of award recipients.
more award recipient sentences
|award recognizes||1) Each award recognizes different levels of physical fitness.|
2) The award recognizes his outstanding achievement in fiction writing.
more award recognizes sentences
|award scholarship||1) It annually awards scholarships to criminal justice majors nationwide.|
2) As of 2011, 16 students have been awarded scholarships.
more award scholarship sentences
|award show||1) These music awards shows keep getting worse and worse.|
2) So why are awards shows even relevant ?
more award show sentences
|award the status of||1) If they are suitable they will be awarded the status of approved contractor.|
2) In 2006, he was awarded the status of "Development Legend" by Develop.
more award the status of sentences
|award||1) Glitter Rose now holds six AIMA award titles.|
2) awarded title of "honoris causa" by the University of Salamanca (2008).
more award title sentences
|award to||1) Nine grants were awarded to major urban areas.|
2) Scholarship grants are awarded to honor students.
more award to sentences
|award trophy||1) The top three players are awarded trophies and prize money.|
2) The winning houses are awarded trophies for their achievement.
more award trophy sentences
|award wage||1) The award wages for a pharmacist is $812 a week.|
2) Relief workers were granted award wages.
more award wage sentences
|award winner||1) Two of the five award winners are secondary schools.|
2) Thats the determination award winners exhibit every single day.
more award winner sentences
|award winning director||1) The Academy award winning director Satyajit Ray was an alumnus of this university.|
2) A beautiful, literate and romantic piece of cinema from award winning director Wim Wenders.
more award winning director sentences
|award winning journalist||1) The author is a Gulf based award winning journalist.|
2) Greenland went on to become a Walkley award winning journalist.
more award winning journalist sentences
|award winning photographer||1) He is an award winning photographer with a passion for landscapes.|
2) The coffee-table cookbook has recipes from Kentucky Inns throughout the state and beautiful photographs of scenic Kentucky taken by award winning photographer, Robin Goetz.
more award winning photographer sentences
|award winning producer||1) The album was made in Los Angeles with Grammy award winning Producer, Chris Testa.|
2) Anthony Katagas - Academy award winning producer of 12 Years A Slave (film).
more award winning producer sentences
|award winning show||1) In 1979, Bircher formed the school's award winning show choir, Variations.|
2) With seven choirs total, the Chantilly Choral program features both award winning show choirs and concert ensembles.
more award winning show sentences
|award winning writer||1) Bonnie Silva is a multiple award winning writer and producer.|
2) We have award winning writers in Tasmania.
more award winning writer sentences
|award winning artist||1) Grammy award winning artists are currently being indicated.|
2) And like most award winning artists, Andrew works from experience.
more award winning artist sentences
|award winning author||1) Chris Judge is an award winning author and illustrator from Dublin.|
2) He is an award winning author.
more award winning author sentences
|award winning chef||1) Exciting new eating house with that rarity - an award winning chef.|
2) The Inn at Round Barn Farm and our award winning Chef, Charlie Menard!
more award winning chef sentences
|award winning documentary||1) An award winning documentary film on the history and historical architecture of Famagusta.|
2) In July 1970. the award winning documentary The World of Charlie Company was broadcast.
more award winning documentary sentences
|award winning film||1) This JPFO award winning film details the Second Amendment like no other.|
2) An award winning film showing the number of journalists being arrested for merely reporting the news.
more award winning film sentences
|award winning poet||1) Crime writer Jim Kelly and award winning poet Wendy Cope currently live in the city.|
2) The list of influential or award winning poets who read at Red Sky Poetry Theatre is extensive.
more award winning poet sentences
|award winning restaurant||1) award winning restaurant servicing superior cuisine.|
2) Superb dining is on offer in their award winning restaurant "La Cascade".
more award winning restaurant sentences
|award winning series||1) Previously, Ms. Fogel cast five seasons of HBO's award winning series THE WIRE.|
2) Sally Reeves is a noted writer and historian who co-authored the award winning series New Orleans Architecture.
more award winning series sentences
|award winning||1) The award winning magazine has been published continuously since 1875.|
2) The young chefs produced award winning dishes.
more award winning sentences
|award||1) Only select institutions are awarded such status.|
2) These awards recognize marketing excellence among construction industry professionals.
more award sentences
|awards banquet||1) The Moot closes with an awards banquet following the final argument.|
2) The awards banquet takes place on Friday evening.
more awards banquet sentences
|awards ceremony||1) The awards ceremony immediately follows the final race.|
2) The awards ceremony included many international and local guests.
more awards ceremony sentences
|awards dinner||1) He will join six other business finalists at the awards dinner.|
2) In December 2007 the NZRL held its annual awards dinner.
more awards dinner sentences
|awards luncheon||1) There will also be a breakfast and awards luncheon.|
2) The video will be released in September at an awards luncheon.
more awards luncheon sentences
|awards programme||1) The British Travel awards is the largest consumer voted awards programme .|
2) Full details of scholarships are given in the University awards programme .
more awards programme sentences
|be up for an award||1) In the first book, "Getting Experienced", Nadia experiences the utter joy of going to the Academy awards (since her father was up for an award).|
2) Asda pair are up for an award TWO Asda workers are out to prove that their store is more than just a supermarket.
more be up for an award sentences
|bestow award||1) The Nazis attempted to achieve a close connection to Hedin by bestowing awards upon him.|
2) Vanguard was bestowed awards for the most excellent game in both Elementary School and General categories.
more bestow award sentences
|bravery award||1) The Grand Cross was not a bravery award.|
2) Abdul Latief has been selected for bravery Award.
more bravery award sentences
|cash award||1) Five top entries were given cash awards.|
2) Only complete submissions are eligible for full cash award.
more cash award sentences
|citation award||1) They received the 2012 ICU Design citation Award.|
2) The recently completed Finn Lofts rounded out the recipients, with a citation Award.
more citation award sentences
|compensation award||1) Examples are more direct incentive compensation awards and financial statement insurance approaches.|
2) The Executive will be eligible for discretionary annual incentive compensation awards.
more compensation award sentences
|compensatory award||1) But it upheld multimillion-dollar compensatory awards on behalf of two smokers.|
2) The girl's mother sued the store and received a $75,000 compensatory award.
more compensatory award sentences
|council award||1) A revolutionary type of microlight aircraft has won a design council award.|
2) In March 1943, the Air council awarded Churchill honorary wings.
more council award sentences
|coveted award||1) Since 1988, 72 organizations have received the coveted award.|
2) The coveted awards are given out by TripAdvisor .
more coveted award sentences
|damages award||1) The damages awarded were thus increased substantially.|
2) The original punitive damages award was $20 million.
more damages award sentences
|deserve award||1) Arch entered many competitions and collected many well deserved awards.|
2) I am pleased to present Kristina with this most deserved award.
more deserve award sentences
|design award||1) In 2009, 6 faculty members received design awards.|
2) Won Red dot design award – among others .
more design award sentences
|discretionary award||1) Hon. Members must recall that these are, after all, discretionary awards.|
2) They can, however, apply for a discretionary award from their local education authority.
more discretionary award sentences
|earn award||1) Those who win at internationals earn awards and college scholarships.|
2) Members can earn awards appropriate for their age level.
more earn award sentences
|Emmy Award||1) The cartoons have won an Emmy award.|
2) The show received four Emmy Award nominations in 2008.
more Emmy Award sentences
|film award||1) The documentary was shortlisted for an international film award.|
2) film criticism was prohibited and a national film award established.
more film award sentences
|garner award||1) The series has garnered awards and consists of six main games.|
2) His most recent work should garner awards rather than sackings .
more garner award sentences
|get award||1) The two releases got awards for their packaging and success.|
2) This one's got awards written all over it.
more get award sentences
|go to award||1) I'm going to award the Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich from Arby's four stars.|
2) The Tallinn University is going to award V. Adamkus with the title of the "Honourable Doctor".
more go to award sentences
|grant award||1) The grant award amount is $5,000.|
2) grant awards range from $500 to $3000.
more grant award sentences
|hand out award||1) They even hand out awards.|
2) They even hand out awards.
more hand out award sentences
|highest award||1) He received the highest award in genetics .|
2) Her grades in mathematics and physics were the highest awarded.
more highest award sentences
|jointly award||1) In 2009, they were jointly awarded the BAFTA Fellowship.|
2) Soon after, they were jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in Norway.
more jointly award sentences
|judge award||1) The judges awarded 65 points, highest among all soloists.|
2) The crowd loved it and the judges award 64 points.
more judge award sentences
|jury award||1) A jury awarded the family nearly $3 million.|
2) The jury awarded her an undisclosed damage award.
more jury award sentences
|libel award||1) This judgement significantly reduced the level of subsequent libel awards.|
2) Scholar wins libel award.
more libel award sentences
|lifetime achievement award||1) The lifetime achievement award has been presented annually since 1999.|
2) He is honored with lifetime achievement award in January 2012.
more lifetime achievement award sentences
|literary award||1) It received several literary awards and many favorable reviews.|
2) He has received a number of literary awards.
more literary award sentences
|major award||1) The Broadway production picked up several major award nominations.|
2) Many films introduced at our festival win major awards and accolades.
more major award sentences
|make award||1) The Downs Fellowship Committee makes awards based on merit.|
2) Moreover, the administrative cost of the procedure for making awards is high.
more make award sentences
|malpractice award||1) Now what about putting limits on malpractice awards ?|
2) One personal injury client sued Fagan, and won a $3.2 million malpractice award.
more malpractice award sentences
|merit award||1) He came third and won a merit award.|
2) No merit awards or athletic scholarships are offered by Pomona.
more merit award sentences
|national award||1) The film was acclaimed and won prestigious national awards.|
2) He received various international and national awards.
more national award sentences
|nominated for an award||1) She was nominated for an award in New York.|
2) It was also nominated for an award at the Australian Film Institute.
more nominated for an award sentences
|Obie Award||1) The circus also received an Obie Award that year.|
2) The play won Off-Broadway's Obie Award for Best New Play.
more Obie Award sentences
|pay award||1) Next item is the city hall pay awards.|
2) The first category all relates to er related pay awards.
more pay award sentences
|pick up an award||1) There's been lots of publicity surrounding this accessible website and it even picked up an award.|
2) In 2011 the group progressed to their third successive VF-UK final and picked up an award for Outstanding Musicality.
more pick up an award sentences
|posthumously award||1) He was posthumously awarded the Victoria Cross.|
2) He was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart.
more posthumously award sentences
|present award||1) The judges presented awards for technical contents, communication and originality.|
2) Here they presented awards to the children.
more present award sentences
|prestigious award||1) These are highly competitive and prestigious awards.|
2) The single won many prestigious awards throughout 1998 and 1999.
more prestigious award sentences
|receive award||1) Financial institutions with winning products receive award certificates.|
2) Students select shows to receive awards in categories.
more receive award sentences
|referee award||1) The referee awarded the win to Flair.|
2) For more serious misdemeanors the referee awards a penalty.
more referee award sentences
|scheme award||1) OAB's volunteer home visiting scheme awarded accreditation by the Mentoring and Befriending Association.|
2) For example, most schemes award a pension equal to some proportion of 'final salary'.
more scheme award sentences
|special award||1) Applicants with suitable experience in industry may qualify for special awards.|
2) And another thing why did MTV give that special award?
more special award sentences
|sponsor award||1) Other sponsored awards were received in advance of the ceremony.|
2) It is simply not enough to sponsor awards for good companies.
more sponsor award sentences
|teaching award||1) It has won several national excellent teaching awards.|
2) He has won numerous teaching awards and distinctions.
more teaching award sentences
|Tony Award||1) The production itself later received nine Tony Award nominations.|
2) The acclaimed show received 10 Tony Award nominations .
more Tony Award sentences
|top award||1) Khrushchev personally approved giving the top award to the American musician.|
2) They took top awards by downing all opposition.
more top award sentences
|win award||1) He twice won awards for teaching excellence.|
2) Remember, graphic novels win awards too.
more win award sentences
|winner award||1) The band were named "Best New Group of 1965" at the 1966 "New Musical Express" Poll winners awards.|
2) Hendra has scooped the Overall winner award at the Cornwall Sustainability awards 2011, held last Friday (December 9th), after also winning the Best Large Managed Company Award.
more winner award sentences
Expressions with the word award
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: