award a contract in a sentence
1) Any party to whom a recipient awards a contract.
2) The county hopes to award a contract in January.
3) Ultimately, it was not awarded a contract.
4) In 1969, RCa was awarded a contract to begin development.
award a contract example sentences5) ITN eventually succeeded and was awarded a contract extension to 2008.
6) There they wanted to award a contract for the railway track.
7) Carillion has also been awarded a contract to maintain the extended line.
8) So your business has been awarded a contract from the government -- congratulations!
9) In 1999 Avirex was again awarded a contract to make A-2 jackets.
10) Inland was awarded a contract for 500 T4 carbines in September 1944.
11) It was also awarded a contract that applied up and down the West Coast.
12) ATK was awarded a contract to provide its UltraFlex solar arrays for the mission.
13) South Peninsula Hospital reserves the right to award a contract solely on the written proposal.
14) The search culminated in 1951 with Norma Projektilfabrik being awarded a contract to produce ammunition.
example sentences with award15) One to four companies can be awarded a contract with work completed in 18 months.
16) The Canadian government also awarded a contract worth $8 billion to build 7 non-combatant vessels.
17) Mark Medlock, this season's winner, was awarded a contract with Sony-BMG.
18) In late 2005, Northrop Grumman was awarded a contract for upgrading engines and other systems.
19) In August 2011, OpenSFS awarded a contract for Lustre feature development to Whamcloud.
20) In 2006, HMSHost was awarded a contract to reconstruct the service plazas along the turnpike.
21) Lockheed was selected the winner in September 1965, then awarded a contract in December 1965.
22) In July 2010 BAE Systems announced that it had been awarded a contract to modernize 11 ships.
23) The Corps awarded a contract to North Carolina Granite Co. to provide granite for this terrace.
24) In Libya, Ansaldo STS was awarded a contract in July 2009 to install Level 2.
25) Following evaluation of bids, the owner will typically award a contract to the most cost efficient bidder.
26) In 2002, Boeing was awarded a contract to add RSIP to the small French AWACS squadron.
27) The Bell company was awarded a contract to develop, flight test, and demonstrate a practical SRLD.
How to use award in a sentence28) In 2005, DARPa awarded a contract for nearly $150 million to Lockheed Martin for prototype development.
29) Bell Boeing was awarded a contract for the engineering manufacturing development (EMD) phase in June 1994.
30) Drax had two units included in the list in December, while only one was awarded a contract.
31) In 1916, Short Brothers was awarded a contract to build two large dirigible airships for the admiralty.
32) Suburban awarded a contract to Huawei and ATC that covers the deployment of 3,500 kilometers of fiber-optic cable.
33) GSa awarded a contract for e-mail in December 2010 and a five-year contract to salesforce in August 2011.
34) Summer: Jumo is awarded a contract to develop an axial-flow engine, starting work under Anselm Franz.
35) Contractor means any party (for example, a technical advisor) to whom your group awards a contract.
36) The following year Fluor was awarded a contract by Richfield Oil to build a 10,000-gallon-per-day gasoline plant.
37) In 1940, Standard Oil of Pennsylvania was awarded a contract for ten Esso service stations along the turnpike.
38) The government has awarded a contract to Boeing for six of the systems, for delivery by April 2016.
39) Bell was awarded a contract by the US Navy in December 1968 for a new search and rescue helicopter.
40) He has been awarded a contract to deliver online courses for older people - and those trying to regain employment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a contract
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a contract with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a contract
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a contract in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a contract.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a contract. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a contract
Compound Sentences with award a contract
Complex Sentences with award a contract
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a contract