jury award in a sentence
1) A jury awarded the family nearly $3 million.
2) The jury awarded her an undisclosed damage award.
3) The jury awarded each of his parents $5 million.
4) The jury awarded £100,000 damages against the paper.
jury award example sentences5) The review of jury awards is a matter of substantive law.
6) Those factors were sufficient to warrant reversal of the jury award.
7) The jury awarded the plaintiffs $300,000 of damages.
8) The director won several international jury awards for her work.
9) A jury awarded him millions in unpaid royalties and punitive damages.
10) The jury award covered the balance of the original option price .
11) The jury awarded Plaintiff $50,000 and assessed 10% fault.
12) In 2010, a third jury awarded $1.5 million.
13) The special jury award went to Marathi film Yellow .
14) This is the highest jury award in Warren County history.
example sentences with award15) The film itself was nominated for a special jury Award.
16) Hindi film Miss Lovely also won a special jury award.
17) A civil jury awarded Tomjanovich $3.2 million.
18) The previous jury awarded Apple $ 1.05 billion.
19) The jury awarded the plaintiff $1,529,282.
20) Like professional sports salaries, jury awards are ridiculously out of proportion.
21) A second jury awarded Versata the $345 million in 2011.
22) A Melbourne jury awarded the plaintiff $700,000 Australian in damages.
23) In 2007 a jury awarded Godfrey $260,000.
24) In June of 2009 a second jury awarded $1.92 million.
25) In total, the jury awarded Mattel over $100 million.
26) The jury awarded Obsidian and Patrick $2.5 million.
27) It played SXSW and won the Grand jury Award.
How to use award in a sentence28) Ordinarily, judges have not reduced the amount of jury awards.
29) In October of 2007 a first jury awarded $222,000.
30) Grand jury Award: The K Effect.
31) The jury awarded P $45,000.
32) The jury awarded Obrycka $850,000 in damages.
33) Journalists were outraged when the jury awarded this film with Best Direction.
34) The jury awarded the Strange Family $16.57 Million in damages.
35) The jury awarded Apple $119.6 million in damages from the violations.
36) The original jury award was vacated; however, the contempt sanctions were affirmed.
37) Subsequently, a jury awarded Winchell $17.8 million.
38) The jury awarded me a measly $5,000 and payment of medical bills.
39) Sundance Film Festival Special jury award for Excellence, 1994.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of jury award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of jury award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with jury award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word jury award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with jury award.
20 examples of simple sentences of jury award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of jury award
Compound Sentences with jury award
Complex Sentences with jury award
Compound-Complex Sentences with jury award