present award in a sentence
1) The judges presented awards for technical contents, communication and originality.
2) Here they presented awards to the children.
3) The organisation also ranks players, sanctions tournaments and presents awards.
4) My right hon. Friend is presenting awards at an important lunch.
present award example sentences5) Altogether, the CSAs are presenting awards in 120 categories.
6) Dallas Safari Club presents awards to its members once a year.
7) The prize presents awards annually to high school students helping to promote race relations.
8) Garber presented awards for plungers who raised the most money.
9) The Academy presents awards in feature and non-feature films, and television.
10) I encourage you to present awards to your students throughout the school year .
11) They do runs for us, present awards for us and raise awareness.
12) Since its inception, the AESEF has presented awards totaling over seven hundred thousand dollars.
13) The American Guernsey Association presented awards at their National Guernsey Convention awards breakfast.
14) I. "Ceremonial event" means an event held by a recognized civic organization to present awards.
example sentences with award15) He can swan around the Commonwealth cutting ribbons; he can present awards at Buckingham Palace.
16) Student honors: VFW Post 7591 of Madison presented awards to patriotic essay contest winners in March.
17) Try a twist on presenting awards and have your students select the reason for receiving this award themselves.
18) General Grow took advantage of the lull in hostilities to pay the battalion two more visits to present awards.
19) After his retirement from coaching, Headley remained associated with cricket, presenting awards and playing in friendly matches.
20) Following the military parade, President Park Geun-hye presented awards to four individuals and 12 battalions for their contributions.
21) Many teachers present awards to their students at the end of the term, semester, or school year.
22) The Federation of Genealogical Societies presents awards to its member societies or individuals that belong to a member society.
23) The next day, Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, the CINCPAC, came on board and presented awards.
24) Plan Ghana presented awards to teachers, who had distinguished themselves in the projects areas within the Greater Accra Region.
25) When presenting awards, teachers often shared a funny anecdote, an inspiring moment or words of pride over individual students.
26) Some of the other studios associated with the Hokuto Corporation also presented awards for their staff at the 2004 ceremony.
27) Chief Executive Kneale Ashwell attended a ceremony in Holland to present awards to two of the country's top restaurants.
How to use award in a sentence28) In retirement Denning moved to Whitchurch and continued the work he had done outside court hours, lecturing and presenting awards.
29) The Duke of Edinburgh presented awards on 26 September to prominent academics in recognition of their achievements in science and electronics.
30) Each year, usually on the weekend of the last home games, the Kinston Indians presented awards to those deserving.
31) On March 7 Brigadier General Read, then acting Division Commander, visited the battalion headquarters in Vianden to present awards.
32) Later the same day she will present awards marking the achievements of Irish people in Britain at a ceremony in London.
33) WAA President Wayne Hanson presents award to Ms. Condon for her service to our veterans and families of Arlington National Cemetery.
34) The embattled mayor, who is the subject of an ongoing police investigation, will present awards celebrating community safety on Thursday.
35) Publish an amendment to correct inaccurate first and middle names and initials and other personal data on orders presenting awards and decorations.
36) He's been presenting awards aimed at encouraging safety at work, a challenge taken up in Oxfordshire's old folks homes.
37) The bema was the seat whereon the judge sat, not to punish contestants, but to present awards to the victors.
38) ICHA presents 1999 awards The Inner City Handball Association celebrates its ninth year by presenting awards to contributors, players and volunteers.
39) She continues, "Slowly but surely, every big thing I go to, to present awards, every time a bigger and bigger crowd starts to know me.
40) They also presented awards for outstanding work by students in the introductory course, "sustainable energy and the environment," and outstanding work by students in advanced energy courses.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of present award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of present award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with present award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word present award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with present award.
20 examples of simple sentences of present award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of present award
Compound Sentences with present award
Complex Sentences with present award
Compound-Complex Sentences with present award