award a penalty in a sentence
1) Five minutes later, Liverpool were awarded a penalty.
2) For more serious misdemeanors the referee awards a penalty.
3) awarding a penalty alone leaves too much to chance .
4) Ronaldo could blame him for awarding a penalty.
award a penalty example sentences5) Celtic were subsequently awarded a penalty which McGeady himself converted.
6) Laws awarded a penalty to Portsmouth and sent Swailes off.
7) a team may also opt for a scrum if awarded a penalty.
8) After 30 minutes, disaster struck as Wrexham were awarded a penalty kick.
9) He was issued a red card and Brann was awarded a penalty kick.
10) On the verge of half time, Vitória were awarded a penalty.
11) Strange that the ref could have been sure enough to award a penalty .
12) Celtic officials heavily criticised the decision to not award a penalty after the game.
13) Rosetti has no choice but to award a penalty and send Kewell off.
14) Just ten minutes in the hosts were awarded a penalty which Friedel then saved.
example sentences with award15) Under the new law I would still be able to award a penalty try.
16) During this spell the Lions went 35 minutes without being awarded a penalty but conceded 10.
17) First Cameroon were awarded a penalty, from which Emmanuel Kunde scored the equaliser.
18) Minutes later, Lyon were awarded a penalty courtesy of a Matthieu Chalmé handball.
19) Poland were losing 2-3 until the 89th minute when they were awarded a penalty kick.
20) With the scoreline deadlocked at 0–0, Cardiff City were awarded a penalty.
21) The Wanderers were awarded a penalty for handball but Bill Brown saw his spot-kick saved.
22) With a partial score of 3–3 the referee awarded a penalty kick to Lanús.
23) United were awarded a penalty in the first half which was put high over the bar.
24) Personally I would award a penalty every time a player does that rubbish in the box.
25) The final got off to explosive start when in the seventh minute Glasgow were awarded a penalty.
26) The referee may also award a penalty try, which is described in the section on scoring.
27) United were then awarded a penalty in the 85th minute, which Wayne Rooney successfully converted.
How to use award in a sentence28) Poland was awarded a penalty in the 24th minute and took the lead when Deyna converted.
29) Match referee Mike Riley immediately awarded a penalty, which Nani converted to double United's lead.
30) But Toledo awarded a penalty rather than a free kick and cautioned Korb instead of sending him off .
31) Eleven minutes from time Milan were awarded a penalty kick as Ibrahimović was upended by Johan Djourou.
32) Bayern were awarded a penalty, but Arjen Robben's strike was saved by Petr Čech.
33) Three minutes later the visitors were awarded a penalty as Siyabonga Ntubeni was sin-binned for a breakdown infringement.
34) Liverpool were awarded a penalty that Steven Gerrard converted against Villa's second choice goalkeeper, Brad Guzan.
35) The referee awarded a penalty and, after consulting the linesman, ordered an early bath for Sansome.
36) If a player commits an illegal play the opposing team is awarded a penalty and will receive the ball.
37) Rather than awarding a penalty, however, referee Jonas Olsson showed Welbeck a yellow card for diving.
38) Offaly had gone three points down when they were awarded a penalty, which Pádraig Horan blasted shoulder-high.
39) With 15 minutes to go, Tipp were awarded a penalty, which was converted by Barry Grogan.
40) When the score was level at 1–1, referee Dougie McDonald awarded a penalty kick to Celtic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a penalty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a penalty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a penalty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a penalty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a penalty.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a penalty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a penalty
Compound Sentences with award a penalty
Complex Sentences with award a penalty
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a penalty