garner award in a sentence
1) The series has garnered awards and consists of six main games.
2) His most recent work should garner awards rather than sackings .
3) The film screened at festivals around the world garnering awards and award nominations along with positive critical reviews.
4) The amps were released to critical success, garnering awards such as Music Radar's "Guitarist Choice" award.
garner award example sentences5) As early as 1767, the colony's wines were garnering awards from London's Royal Society of the Arts.
6) Recent campus beautification projects have garnered awards from the Keep Houston Beautiful group for improvements made to the Cullen Boulevard corridor.
7) Though these were not as successful as her prior motion pictures, Goldberg still garnered awards from the NAACP Image awards.
8) In 2000, Binder and Christensen continued garnering awards, being declared "Living Landmarks" by the New York Landmarks Conservancy.
9) The cover garnered awards from the American Society of Magazine Editors, and was chosen as finalist for ASME Best Cover Contest 2013 and a winner in the Fashion and Beauty category.
10) And as Lord of the Rings garnered award after award, the island nation of New Zealand's energy became more and more tangible to all those watching.
11) Israeli-born and Brooklyn-based, he's been gaining recognition in his field, garnering awards such as the Eastman Kodak award for Excellence in Cinematography.
12) IGN later put the game in its Best of 2010 list, garnering awards for Game of the Year, Most Addictive Game, Best Visuals, Most Bang for Your Buck, Best Story, Best Co-Op and Coolest Atmosphere.
13) The switch from Taiwanese to British films did not prevent Lee's work from garnering awards: "Sense and Sensibility" made Lee a second-time winner of the Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival.
14) The scores for "Halo" and its sequel "Halo 2" garnered awards such as The Game Developer's Choice award and Best Original Video Game Soundtrack from "Rolling Stone".
example sentences with award15) As well as receiving favorable reviews, it has garnered awards, including GameSpy's "Best RTS game of 2005", and was one of the best-selling games of 2005.
16) His recordings and live performances have met with critical praise and have garnered awards from the Australian Performing Right Association and Australian Recording Industry Association.
17) Critical reception was generally positive, but the film failed to garner award nominations for production merits or acting from any mainstream motion picture organizations.
18) It was established in 2005 with a focus upon rock music u0026 is a 'green' festival for which it has garnered awards.
19) Celebrities are alternately portrayed as glowing examples of perfection, when they garner awards, or as decadent or immoral if they become associated with a scandal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of garner award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of garner award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with garner award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word garner award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with garner award.
20 examples of simple sentences of garner award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of garner award
Compound Sentences with garner award
Complex Sentences with garner award
Compound-Complex Sentences with garner award