Tony Award in a sentence
1) The production itself later received nine Tony Award nominations.
2) The acclaimed show received 10 Tony Award nominations .
3) The show received no Tony Award nominations.
4) He is also nominated for a Tony award.
Tony Award example sentences5) The performance earned him a third Tony Award nomination.
6) His music and lyrics earned a Tony Award nomination.
7) The show won eight Tony Awards including Best Musical.
8) The Broadway production won six Tony Awards including Best Play .
9) She was nominated for a Tony Award for her role.
10) He was Awarded a fifth Tony Award for it.
11) Moody was nominated for a Tony Award despite the short run.
12) Boyer won a special Tony Award for his performance.
13) He won a 1948 Tony Award for the part.
14) Crowley also has six Tony Awards for various Broadway productions.
example sentences with award15) Stritch earned five Tony Award nominations, winning once.
16) Bailey received a Special Tony Award in 1968.
17) Kidd won his first Tony Award for that play.
18) The company also received a Special Tony Award in 1979.
19) Angela Lansbury won the 1975 Tony Award.
20) The show ran for 80 performances and received two Tony Award nominations.
21) He also received a Tony Award nomination for his theater work.
22) It received 4 Tony Award nominations.
23) The translations are by Tony Award winner Lin-Manuel Miranda.
24) Her performance as Bertha Holly earned her a 1988 Tony Award.
25) It won the first Tony Award for Best Musical.
26) The play received six Tony Award nominations and won for Best Play .
27) Choreographer Herbert Ross received the show's sole Tony Award nomination.
How to use award in a sentence28) It received 15 Drama Desk Award nominations and 4 Tony Award nominations.
29) The Tony Award Season special begins.
30) WINNER! 2013 Tony Award for Best Play.
31) It starred Stephanie Mills and other Broadway stars and earned Tony Awards.
32) In 1983 OSF won a Tony Award for achievement in regional theatre.
33) Tony Award winner Ken Howard played the title role in the premiere production.
34) She s is a multiple Olivier Award winner and Tony Award Award nominee.
35) Juliá received his second Tony Award for his performance in this comedy.
36) The production opened to mixed reviews, although it received three Tony Award nominations.
37) Tony Award for Best Actor in "Inherit the Wind".
38) The play was nominated for both a Tony Award and a Pulitzer Prize.
39) She received a Tony Award for her original costume designs for the production.
40) Eagan at age 11 was the youngest female recipient of a Tony Award.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Tony Award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Tony Award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Tony Award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Tony Award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Tony Award.
20 examples of simple sentences of Tony Award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Tony Award
Compound Sentences with Tony Award
Complex Sentences with Tony Award
Compound-Complex Sentences with Tony Award