award a doctorate in a sentence
1) Postgraduate education is additional training after being awarded a doctorate degree.
2) He was awarded a doctorate in mathematics in 1902.
3) She will be awarded a doctorate of humane letters .
4) She was awarded a doctorate of Science in 1905.
award a doctorate example sentences5) In 1911, he was awarded a doctorate in Leipzig.
6) After being awarded a doctorate ("Dr. rer. nat.
7) I think you should be awarded a doctorate at some stage Robert.
8) as they do not pursue research studies, they are not awarded a doctorate.
9) His work recently saw him awarded a doctorate of Arts at Salford University.
10) In 1923 he was awarded a doctorate in physics from Humboldt University of Berlin.
11) Grace Chisholm Young becomes the first woman awarded a doctorate at a German university.
12) Largely self-taught, he was awarded a doctorate from the University of Heidelberg in 1868.
13) Studying in Germany, Boas was awarded a doctorate in 1881 in physics while also studying geography.
14) On the strength of the two latter he was awarded a doctorate by Jena University in 1860.
example sentences with award15) Most university lecturers, especially in Humanities departments, are former Agrégés who have been awarded a doctorate.
16) In 2008, Oliveira was awarded a doctorate degree honoris causa by the University of the Algarve.
17) This made him the first person ever to be awarded a doctorate in sacred music by that institution.
18) Before he returned to North America he was awarded a doctorate of Common Law by Oxford University.
19) Thomas Stieltjes ' father, also named Thomas Stieltjes, had been awarded a doctorate from Leiden University.
20) In 2012 Glass was awarded a doctorate of Humane Letters "honoris causa" from Goucher College in Baltimore.
21) In 2007 he was awarded a doctorate of letters Honoris Causa by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
22) There is no evidence he was ever awarded a doctorate–the title "Doctor Mirabilis" was posthumous and figurative.
23) In 1918 the University became the first in Australia to award a doctorate in Music to a woman, Ruby Davy.
24) In 1964, he was awarded a doctorate in Veterinary Medicine (DVM), also from the University of Missouri.
25) In 1942, Catholic University became the first university to award a doctorate in geology to an African American, Marguerite Williams.
26) Finally, she attended Stony Brook University (New York), where she was awarded a doctorate in Musical Arts in 2009.
27) as an aside the inaugural address was delivered by the war criminal responsible for millions of deaths in Rwanda, trained in US military institutions, and awarded a doctorate – Dr. Paul Kagame!
28) By 1919, he began writing his thesis on "the subjectivity of sense qualities" and was eventually awarded a doctorate in 1920 for his findings.
29) Yehuda Bauer was similarly condemnatory, questioning how an institute such as Harvard could award a doctorate for a work which so "slipped through the filter of critical scholarly assessment".
30) In 1943, Losev was awarded a doctorate degree in the classics "honoris causa": from the mass of work previously accomplished.
31) In 1506 he was awarded a doctorate in theology by Paris where he began to teach and progress through the hierarchy, becoming for a brief period Rector.
32) In 1955, Martello was awarded a doctorate in Divinity by a non-accredited organization, the National Congress of Spiritual Consultants, a clearing house for registered yet unaffiliated ministers.
33) In the summer of that year (and in many subsequent years), he taught in the Spanish faculty of Middlebury College, Vermont and was awarded a doctorate "honoris causa".
34) After her career in performance poetry during the 1980s, Gorski entered graduate school in the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and was awarded a doctorate, Ph.D. in Creative Writing, in 2001.
35) In 2012 she was awarded a doctorate in Fine Arts Honoris Causa by the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, Halifax, and the Distinguished Feminist award by the College Art association.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a doctorate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a doctorate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a doctorate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a doctorate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a doctorate.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a doctorate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a doctorate
Compound Sentences with award a doctorate
Complex Sentences with award a doctorate
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a doctorate