posthumously award in a sentence
1) He was posthumously awarded the Victoria Cross.
2) He was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart.
3) He was posthumously awarded the Silver Star.
4) Both Marines were posthumously awarded the Navy Cross.
posthumously award example sentences5) Kelly was posthumously awarded the Distinguished Service Cross.
6) For his sacrifice he was posthumously awarded Nishan-e-Haider.
7) For this he was posthumously awarded the Military Cross.
8) He was posthumously awarded with National Hero of Armenia title.
9) In 1976, Joplin was posthumously awarded a Pulitzer Prize.
10) The general agreed, and Dealey was posthumously awarded the medal.
11) He was posthumously awarded the "Ritterkreuz" in November 1943.
12) Walter Fletcher was posthumously awarded the Albert Medal in May 1941.
13) Walmsley was shot down and posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor.
14) In 1977 he was posthumously awarded the AIA Gold Medal.
example sentences with award15) Supt Richardson was posthumously awarded the George Cross in 1972.
16) The four deceased Ranger School students were posthumously awarded the Ranger Tab.
17) The French Government posthumously awarded him the Legion of Honour.
18) posthumously awarded the U.S. Congressional Gold Medal.
19) posthumously awarded the German Federal Cross of Merit 1st class.
20) He was posthumously awarded Trinidad's highest honour, the Trinity Cross.
21) He was posthumously awarded the Pacem in Terris Award.
22) FIBA also posthumously awarded Raša Šaper its Order of Merit.
23) In 1997, Garland was posthumously awarded a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.
24) William H. Pitsenbarger - posthumously awarded Congressional Medal of Honor.
25) On 24 December 1940, Dundas was posthumously awarded a second DFC.
26) Since he had passed away four years earlier, he was posthumously awarded 16 patents.
27) They have been told their son will be posthumously awarded another medal in Kuwait.
How to use award in a sentence28) In 2013, Lady Bird was posthumously awarded the prestigious Rachel Carson Award.
29) He was posthumously awarded the Eichenlaub on 26 March and promoted to Major.
30) Allan D. MacLean Colonel, Commander RCT-31, posthumously awarded.
31) Panufnik was posthumously awarded the Polonia Restituta Medal by Poland.
32) Takemitsu was posthumously awarded the fourth Glenn Gould Prize in Autumn, 1996.
33) Campbell was posthumously awarded a George Cross for his actions on 17 October 1940.
34) awards: posthumously awarded the Congressional Space Medal of Honor.
35) She was posthumously awarded the Croix de guerre and Médaille de la Résistance.
36) In 1984, Truman was posthumously awarded the United States Congressional Gold Medal.
37) Also, a junior officer Vijay Salaskar was posthumously awarded Ashok Chakra.
38) They were posthumously awarded the Sena Medal and the Kirti Chakra respectively.
39) He was posthumously awarded the Argentine Nation to the Valour in Combat Medal.
40) George R. Cody Captain, HMC 31 Inf., posthumously awarded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of posthumously award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of posthumously award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with posthumously award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word posthumously award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with posthumously award.
20 examples of simple sentences of posthumously award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of posthumously award
Compound Sentences with posthumously award
Complex Sentences with posthumously award
Compound-Complex Sentences with posthumously award