award to in a sentence
1) Nine grants were awarded to major urban areas.
2) Scholarship grants are awarded to honor students.
3) These are awarded to selected members annually.
4) Naval battle honours are battle honours awarded to warships.
award to example sentences5) There are no more awards to win.
6) Prizes were awarded to pets in various categories.
7) These applicants are awarded partial tuition awards to recognize their excellence.
8) The seals were awarded to their online bingo operations.
9) List all previous awards to nominated unit.
10) Medals were awarded to commemorate participation in important battles.
11) Prize money is awarded to the victorious club.
12) Financial aid refers to awards to specific individual students.
13) Sometimes grants are awarded to ease exceptional pressures on families.
14) Jackets awarded to each member of championship teams .
example sentences with award15) He has received financial awards to all three institutions.
16) The trophy resembles the silver belts awarded to boxing champions.
17) Reading incentive prizes are awarded to all ages.
18) The title was subsequently awarded to Doherty.
19) The win was later awarded to Hunter.
20) But those seven points were still awarded to Ali.
21) Bronze medals are awarded to students in secondary school ROTC units.
22) Last year approximately $209 K was awarded to deserving teachers.
23) He's won almost every other critics award to date.
24) The funding has been award to the Centre.
25) Here they presented awards to the children.
26) Thus, a larger incentive percentage is awarded to each sponsor.
27) Signed copies will be awarded to randomly chosen attendees.
How to use award in a sentence28) Mannheim was awarded to Baden in 1802.
29) Why then give awards to those responsible?
30) There have been over 83 contracts awarded to local companies.
31) Use appropriated funds for trophies and awards to recognize mission accomplishment.
32) Do not award to general or flag officer grade.
33) It was definitively awarded to Albania in 1921.
34) Medals are awarded to the top 20 boys and girls.
35) Canadians were outraged no expansion teams were awarded to Canada.
36) Prizes are awarded to the best apps in selected categories.
37) The prizes were awarded to the runner up.
38) The university provides the following awards to its outstanding students.
39) Prizes are awarded to the top scorers in each division.
40) The scholarship is awarded to only 1,000 students nationwide.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award to.
20 examples of simple sentences of award to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award to
Compound Sentences with award to
Complex Sentences with award to
Compound-Complex Sentences with award to