award licence in a sentence
1) BCal was awarded licences for both routes.
2) It has also been a clear tendency towards transition to awarding licences to partnerships.
3) The original plan for awarding licences was to follow a first-come-first-served policy to applicants.
4) The Home Office awarded licences to vivisectors in secret, the locations of laboratories were secret.
award licence example sentences5) New rival commercial stations in the late 90s were awarded licences in Kent by the Radio Authority.
6) One of nine zones awarded licences by the Crown Estate in 2009 this is the first zone to install a met mast.
7) The 'Ndrangheta extorts protection money ("pizzo") from every shop and viable business in town and has more power than the city council in awarding licences to retailers.
8) Under China's existing rules, only overseas institutions that have been awarded licences and quotas by two different regulatory bodies can invest in A shares.
9) awarded licence to empark
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award licence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award licence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award licence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award licence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award licence.
20 examples of simple sentences of award licence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award licence
Compound Sentences with award licence
Complex Sentences with award licence
Compound-Complex Sentences with award licence