award a grant in a sentence
1) He was awarded a grant to study in Italy.
2) Not all agencies notify applicants who were not awarded a grant.
3) There is responsibility and accountability should you be awarded a grant.
4) They were awarded a grant of £4,000 to aid the project.
award a grant example sentences5) PSC was one of 16 organizations awarded a grant during the second quarter of 2014.
6) Louth Run For Life were also awarded a grant from Louth Town Council.
7) Invincea was awarded a grant to test security along these lines in Afghanistan with 3,000 soldiers.
8) Rugby Gymnastics Club has been awarded a grant of £ 1,000 from Rugby Borough Council.
9) Any municipality which has been awarded a grant for construction of a treatment works under this subpart.
10) If awarded a grant, applicants are typically notified by the Secretary of State in June.
11) The Urban Institute proposed and was awarded a grant to quantify the specific deterrent effects of DNa databases.
12) In 2003 he was awarded a grant from the Foundation for Contemporary Arts grants to Artists Award.
13) CCJRC was awarded a grant to attend and participate in a class for Digital Storytelling for Nonprofits.
14) In 1954 he was awarded a grant by the Irish Cultural Relations Committee to study art in Italy.
example sentences with award15) In 1973 she was awarded a grant from the Martha Baird Rockefeller Fund for Music to support her career.
16) Global Greengrants Fund awarded a grant to KI Indigenous Nation to help the community defend their territory in 2011.
17) Researchers at two North Carolina universities have been awarded a grant to investigate a particularly aggressive form of breast cancer.
18) Also, once a person is awarded a grant, they will generally not be required to maintain certain requirements.
19) To cover necessary upgraded to improve the tunnel's safety, Parliament awarded a grant of NOK 40 million in May.
20) In April 1732, Linnaeus was awarded a grant from the Royal Society of Sciences in Uppsala for his journey.
21) More recently the Foundation awarded a grant to the University of Chicago for its research on an interdisciplinary study of virtue.
22) The Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture awarded a grant to the Iowa Organic association in 2010 to compile the online tool.
23) In 2014, Health Workforce Australia awarded a grant to Bond University to establish a multi-disciplinary clinical placement site in Kirakira.
24) Try not to underestimate your expenses, otherwise you might be awarded a grant that is insufficient to fully fund your project.
25) The issuance of this RFa does not obligate TEa to award a grant or pay any costs incurred in preparing a response.
26) a project at the University of Illinois Springfield that is dedicated to investigating wrongful convictions has been awarded a grant from the U.S. Department of Justice.
27) To further this interest, he was awarded a grant for the summer of 2014 to model how Singapore's Economic Development Board facilitates the entry process for foreign investors.
28) Occasionally, we apply for and are awarded a grant for a specific growth initiative, but this is not a regular part of our income.
29) The asIS Foundation awarded a grant in spring 2013 to Global Skills X-change (GSX), which partnered with Ohlhausen Research to carry out the project.
30) The Netherlands Architecture Fund has awarded a grant sum to the project The making of Beyoglu instigated by the Turkish research bureau SALT.
31) John Humble was one of eight Los Angeles-based photographers awarded a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts in 1979 to document the city on the occasion of its bicentennial.
32) After receiving word that we had been awarded a grant, we gave it to members who agreed to join the SBSG curriculum writing team.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a grant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a grant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a grant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a grant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a grant.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a grant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a grant
Compound Sentences with award a grant
Complex Sentences with award a grant
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a grant