award winning author in a sentence
1) Chris Judge is an award winning author and illustrator from Dublin.
2) He is an award winning author.
3) Paul Auster (1965), PEN Literary award winning author.
4) SILENT PARTNER by Renee Vincent, award winning author of historical and contemporary romance.
award winning author example sentences5) Anthony Burgess, award winning author and Lord of Ashford, 1973-1975.
6) The award winning author and TV writer, is at the pinnacle of his personal success.
7) Peekaboo Trick-or-Treat features the artwork of the Caldecott award winning author, Ed Emberley.
8) These videos were retweeted by national environmental leader Bill McKibben and award winning author Margaret Atwood.
9) Rosanne Hawke is an award winning author of children's books from Kapunda in South Australia.
10) William July is an award winning author and lecturer popular for his candid approach to relationship and self-development issues of today.
11) An award winning author, he not only championed the cause of people's rights but also had concern for environment.
12) In 1998, award winning author Taubes, published "The Political Science of Salt" in the Journal of Science.
13) This is a great opportunity to meet our Campbell and Sturgeon award winning authors, plus other authors and editors, so we strongly recommend staying through the Conference weekend.
14) THIS MAGIC MOMENT by Bobbye Terry (writing as Daryn Cross), award winning author of contemporary, historical and fantasy romance.
example sentences with award15) Governor General award winning author Karen Connelly writes about the epidemic of violence of women, and new poetry by Jennifer Still, Barry Dempster, Judith Krause and many others.
16) You're Thomas Pynchon!" To which he replied, 'No. I'm afraid you have me mistaken with the National Book award winning author.' To which I replied in response: 'Yeah.
17) Downloadable Audio Books from Overdrive Borrow digital versions of the latest best sellers, book club favorites, award winning authors, language programs and more from Overdrive.
18) I read science fiction, marveling at the creativity and imagination of other thinkers – including the great Hugo award winning author, John Kessel.
19) Hugo and Nebula award winning author Robinson left the U.S. for Nova Scotia in 1973, at age 25, after marrying Canadian dancer, Jeanne.
20) award winning author, Neil Humphreys, also criticized that the interaction shown between Kiki and Princess Pearl was "infatuated" and "randy".
21) Johnny and Steve speak with award winning author and Tudor historian Philippa Gregory about the luxurious life of the bishops, and the not so luxurious life of his lowly yeoman.
22) Lambda Literary award winning author Larry Duplechan's 2008 novel "Got 'til It's Gone" was also titled after the song and references Jackson in the book.
23) Joseph Boyden, Giller award winning author of "Through Black Spruce", "Three Day Road" and "The Orenda".
24) Grace Pace (the mother of Captain James Cook), award winning author Pat Barker lived in Millbank Lane and is best known for her Regenaration Trilogy of books about the First World War.
25) Airtel The President I want' - By Chimamanda Adichie award winning author Chimamanda Adichie writes on the kind of President she wants.
26) About Me As an Early Brain Development Specialist and owner of Brain Insights, Deborah is the award winning author of, The Brain Development Series.
27) Menubar About Me Summary: New York Times bestselling and Edgar award winning author Lisa Scottoline is loved by millions of readers for her suspenseful novels about family and justice.
28) About Wesley J. Smith Lawyer and award winning author, Wesley J. Smith, is a Senior Fellow at the Discovery Institute's Center on Human Exceptionalism.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award winning author
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award winning author with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award winning author
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award winning author in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award winning author.
20 examples of simple sentences of award winning author. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award winning author
Compound Sentences with award winning author
Complex Sentences with award winning author
Compound-Complex Sentences with award winning author