award damages in a sentence
1) In 1986 the plaintiff was awarded damages.
2) He was awarded damages of £20.
3) The courts may award damages to compensate for those expenses.
4) Judges were susceptible to bribes for awarding damages in civil cases.
award damages example sentences5) He was awarded damages and drew his salary to retirement age.
6) A civil suit several months later awarded damages to the SFGMC.
7) The Board has no authority to award damages to any individuals.
8) Therefore, the trial court erred in awarding damages against Northfield.
9) Mr. Hoffberger was awarded damages of over £7,000.
10) The special jury found for Steer and awarded damages of £100.
11) The answer depends on how much the court knows when it awards damages.
12) The Court awards damages to exonerated defendants after being sent to jail or prison.
13) The jury found in favor of plaintiffs and awarded damages of approximately $1.9 million.
14) The law awards damages for breach of contract to compensate for injury caused by breach.
example sentences with award15) He won, was awarded damages, and then accepted a settlement from Paramount.
16) Six were later awarded damages.
17) The judicial system has shown a general reluctance to award damages for mental pain and suffering.
18) Albania's non-participation was because it challenged the ICJ's jurisdiction to award damages.
19) Samsung, for its part, was awarded damages of $158,000 over a patent.
20) The debt collector can be sued and the borrower can be awarded damages and attorney fees.
21) He sued, was awarded damages, and the Second Circuit upheld the verdict in 1993.
22) She also prayed the court to award damages against the defendants for trespassing on her property.
23) They were awarded damages for this loss of ordinary business which arose naturally from the late delivery.
24) Harrigan sued Jones for defamation and, in 2001, was awarded damages of $90,000.
25) In 1994, that court upheld the arbitrator's decision and awarded damages for breach of contract.
26) Fessenden won the initial court trial and was awarded damages; however, NESCO prevailed on appeal.
27) A plaintiff in a wrongful death claim is also often awarded damages for medical expenses and funeral costs.
How to use award in a sentence28) Now the courts would be likely to award damages instead which might be considerable in our example.
29) It is important to note that the remedy merely restores proprietary interest; it does not award damages.
30) As screwed up as liability law is, there still has to be actual liability to award damages.
31) The court also awarded damages equivalent to US$20,000 to another Palestinian injured in the same incident.
32) Had I been on that jury I would have awarded damages ( court costs) to McDonalds.
33) The jury found that the three patents were valid and infringed, and awarded damages exceeding $9 million.
34) At least in one case, decided in Austria, the court awarded damages for loss of volume.
35) Bandić said that if awarded damages, he would donate the money to the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
36) She was awarded damages of £1,500 for 'injured feelings' plus £890 for loss of earnings.
37) If the decision is in the complainant's favour, the Tribunal can award damages and order other remedies.
38) Andre v. Pace University (1994) awarded damages on the grounds of negligent misrepresentation and breach of contract.
39) Loggenberg said he was confident that when the outstanding cases went to trial, Filcon would be awarded damages.
40) The court agrees that my factory is a nuisance and must decide whether to award damages or grant injunctive relief.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award damages
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award damages with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award damages
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award damages in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award damages.
20 examples of simple sentences of award damages. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award damages
Compound Sentences with award damages
Complex Sentences with award damages
Compound-Complex Sentences with award damages