award a patent in a sentence
1) They were awarded a patent for it in 1985.
2) Apple was awarded a patent in February for a similar concept.
3) Chandler would be awarded a patent for his designs.
4) The tech giant was awarded a patent that includes facial detection and recognition .
award a patent example sentences5) He has been awarded a patent in tissue micro array from WIPO.
6) Engelbart was awarded a patent in 1970 for an improved version of the mouse.
7) On June 2, 1942, Hanford was awarded a patent for his process.
8) By September, Wizards was awarded a patent for its "Trading Card Game.
9) Abraham Lincoln is the only US president to have been awarded a patent for an invention.
10) In 1919, G.W. Schlichten was awarded a patent for a fiber-processing machine called a decorticator.
11) Whirlpool called this "the Sabbath Mode" and was awarded a patent in 1998 for this concept.
12) Shortly afterwards, on December 10 Onlive was awarded a patent for cloud gaming The US patent Office.
13) The U.S. patent Office denied his application, and awarded a patent to Bell Labs, in 1960.
14) In 2012, Bezos and Amazon VP Greg Heart were awarded a patent for a "smartphone airbag system.
example sentences with award15) The FDa recently awarded a patent for the first "human interacting autonomous robot," intended for hospital use.
16) Gilbert Hyatt was awarded a patent claiming an invention pre-dating both TI and Intel, describing a "microcontroller".
17) On Tuesday, the technology giant was awarded a patent for accessing levels of apps, services and functions using gestures.
18) Apple has been awarded a patent that, if ever implemented, would be a dream come true for iTunes users.
19) On September 16, 2002, Research In Motion was awarded a patent pertaining to keyboard design on hand-held e-mail devices.
20) Twitter founders Jack Dorsey and Christopher "Biz" Stone have been awarded a patent which describes a platform agnostic, multi-point message broadcast system and methods.
21) While at T.I. Group in Edgbaston, Birmingham, Dolphin was awarded a patent for his invention of improvements to the design of roadside kerbs.
22) Demand Flow Technology is promoted as a method particularly suitable for high-mix, low-volume manufacturing. in 2001, Costanza was awarded a patent for this approach for mixed-model manufacturing.
23) In the 1980s, Gillette was awarded a patent for the discovery that topical application of eflornithine HCl cream inhibits hair growth.
24) Wilhelm Normann was awarded a patent in Germany in 1902 and in Britain in 1903 for the hydrogenation of liquid oils, which was the beginning of what is now a world wide industry.
25) Steve Brown was awarded a patent on his freehand yo-yo system, which was assigned to Flambeau Products (Duncan's parent company).
26) This was disputed by Gilbert Hyatt, formerly of the Micro Computer Company, in August 1990 when he was awarded a patent superseding TI's.
27) In 1897, Marconi was awarded a patent for radio with British patent No. 12,039, "Improvements in Transmitting Electrical Impulses and Signals and in Apparatus There-for".
28) Alexander Graham Bell was the first to be awarded a patent for the electric telephone by the United States patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in March 1876.
29) Pasteur's oxygen method did eventually produce a vaccine but only after he had been awarded a patent on the production of an anthrax vaccine.
30) Apple patents Refocusable Camera System Apple has just been awarded a patent from the US patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a "Lytro-like refocusable camera".
31) Apple today was awarded a patent by the U.S. patent and Trademark Office (via AppleInsider ) that describes technology to partially disable a phone when the user is driving.
32) Always harboring a passion for engineering, Mackie was awarded a patent on a device to retrofit luggage stow bins on 737 and 757 Boeing commercial airliners.
33) Long after Google's "Project Glass" has become widely known and even publicly demonstrated, Apple was recently awarded a patent for its own "Peripheral treatment for head-mounted displays.
34) Why were they awarded a patent for doing the same in software ?!? How much time, money, and effort has that stupid decision sucked out of the numerous justice systems where this raised its head?
35) If that developer writes a programme that is used on an engine management system that, say, doubles fuel efficiency they rightly get awarded a patent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a patent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a patent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a patent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a patent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a patent.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a patent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a patent
Compound Sentences with award a patent
Complex Sentences with award a patent
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a patent