award grade in a sentence
1) It was awarded grade II listed status in October 2008.
2) Additionally senior members with specific civilian professional qualifications may be awarded grade on the basis of their professional qualifications.
3) Based on the performance in the examinations and in the class, the students are awarded grades on absolute basis.
4) With the GCSE, this system was replaced by criterion referencing, which awarded grades purely on the correct answers given.
award grade example sentences5) In New Zealand, both Masters and Bachelors with Honours are awarded graded. (e.g. - A Master of Science with First Class Honours) The bachelors degree is the standard university qualification.
6) In 2004, the general section of the college was awarded grade 'A' after accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
7) Spring cottage was awarded grade II listed status in 1986 and in 1997 the hotel company which leased Cliveden House from the National Trust also acquired the lease to the cottage.
8) " The report (submitted) by the chairman indicates that the entire (expert) team agrees that they have awarded grade B with CGPA 2.835 and not grade A with 3.105.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award grade
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award grade with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award grade
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award grade in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award grade.
20 examples of simple sentences of award grade. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award grade
Compound Sentences with award grade
Complex Sentences with award grade
Compound-Complex Sentences with award grade