annual award in a sentence
1) annual awards are $4000 for qualifying students.
2) The minimum annual award is $1,000.
3) The advertising industry gathers tonight for its annual awards ceremony.
4) Both schemes include an annual awards event and regular newsletters.
annual award example sentences5) This annual award is only presented to eight lodges nationally.
6) annual award, for something or another.
7) In addition, the foundation sponsors two annual award programs.
8) The annual awards program is open to all who apply.
9) The annual awards ceremony this year is October 24.
10) The annual award is given to living contemporary artists in various disciplines.
11) Introducing the first of an annual awards show.
12) The evening also saw the presentation of the bands annual awards.
13) The annual award consists of $300 cash and an award plaque.
14) IBBY Canada offers a number of annual awards.
example sentences with award15) Winners are even feted with an annual award .
16) The annual award is $2500.
17) In December 2007 the NZRL held its annual awards dinner.
18) The Metcalf Foundation continues to sponsor the annual award.
19) The University gives an annual award named for Kuntz.
20) This program provides a $1,500 annual award to outstanding high school seniors.
21) Our Chairman, Rob Miller presented the annual awards and trophies.
22) annual awards are made based on the cumulative results throughout the year.
23) Chandler was the only Arizona winner for the 61st annual awards.
24) This is an annual award and applications for 2011 have now closed.
25) Icon Award" at Kerrang! magazine's annual awards show.
26) This is the 11 th IIFA annual awards ceremony to promote Bollywood.
27) The nominations for this year's annual awards are now open.
How to use award in a sentence28) In 2014, "Ascension" received nominations from two prestigious annual awards.
29) She twice was on "Dance Magazine"'s annual award list.
30) It is sung on Foundation Day and at the annual awards ceremony.
31) The Bobby G awards is more than just an annual awards ceremony.
32) The Logie awards are the major annual awards for Australian TV.
33) In 1948, the NPPA inaugurated its annual awards for photographic achievements.
34) The IIFA is holding its annual awards ceremony in Tampa this week.
35) The scholarship is an annual award of $10,000 toward tuition at Vanderbilt.
36) The annual award reflects the ideals of sportsmanship in amateur and professional basketball.
37) The anime industry has several annual awards which honor the year's best works.
38) The annual award is presented by the April 4th Foundation of Memphis.
39) Also that year he received the Screen Actors Guild annual Award.
40) The Phelan Medal is an annual award given in the Sydney AFL.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of annual award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of annual award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with annual award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word annual award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with annual award.
20 examples of simple sentences of annual award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of annual award
Compound Sentences with annual award
Complex Sentences with annual award
Compound-Complex Sentences with annual award