grant award in a sentence
1) The grant award amount is $5,000.
2) grant awards range from $500 to $3000.
3) We are excited about receiving these grant awards .
4) This grant awards up to $2,000 per student.
grant award example sentences5) The grant awards amounts up to $1200 per school year.
6) Funding is available for up to five grant awards.
7) The total value of grants awarded is 492 960 USD.
8) grant awards range from $5,000 to $200,000.
9) The grant award is $30,000 for a one-year study.
10) grant awards tend to have a stronger effect on enrollment rates.
11) The Iowa grant award amount is $1,000 per year.
12) These limited funds only allow for approximately five grant awards per year.
13) The total value of the grants awarded was USD 421 732.
14) Non-compliance referenced in 10.M may affect future grant awards.
example sentences with award15) Our success has continued with renewals of our grant awards.
16) The grant awards up to $5,000 for an eligible event.
17) Relief workers were granted award wages.
18) The first deadline for Outreach grant award applications is April 15.
19) The FSEOG grant awards from $250 to $500 per year.
20) For grant contracts, the grant award notice is included in the contract.
21) CPR's grant award will go towards the Fumigant Alternatives campaign.
22) A $12,000 grant awarded by the CSU Chancellor's Office.
23) The average grant award amount falls between $800 - $1000 per school year.
24) The maximum amount for this grant award is $1,000 on a yearly basis.
25) The announcement of the grant awards will be made by August, 2008.
26) The grants awarded will normally be up to a maximum of £120,000.
27) grant awards: grant awards generally range from $1,000 to $15,000.
How to use award in a sentence28) The money given to students through this grant award is matched by the federal government.
29) The due date for the final expenditure report is listed on the grant award notice.
30) Increase the contracts and grants awarded to local organizations in USAID's host countries.
31) This was the largest grant awarded by USDOL for Pay for Success projects.
32) The project will be funded by a $2 million federal grant awarded in 2006.
33) Whitaker grants awards to both undergraduate and graduate students in the field of biomedical engineering.
34) The Sedalia Public Library was the first Carnegie grant awarded in Missouri.
35) Students can be attending school full-time or half-time to apply for this grant award.
36) grant awards were made in August 2009 to 17 school districts and BOCES across Colorado.
37) However, the earlier requirements remain applicable to grants awarded when those provisions were in effect.
38) Merit-based aid is scholarships and grants awarded to top academic performers or others with special talents.
39) Recipients are required to finish procurement and expenditure activities within three months of the grant award.
40) This will eliminate unnecessary duplicative reviews of documents required in the processing of construction grant awards.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant award.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant award
Compound Sentences with grant award
Complex Sentences with grant award
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant award