Expressions - Collocations of the word " avid "
|avid amateur||1) London was a boxing fan and an avid amateur boxer.|
2) I'm also an avid amateur photographer, and relax as an archer shooting at paper targets.
more avid amateur sentences
|avid collector||1) He had since become an avid art collector .|
2) He was also an avid stamp collector .
more avid collector sentences
|avid cyclist||1) He was an avid cyclist who enjoyed good health.|
2) Lombardi said Clements was an avid cyclist who also enjoyed fishing .
more avid cyclist sentences
|avid fan||1) Pan is an avid basketball fan since young.|
2) I love being outdoors and am an avid college football fan .
more avid fan sentences
|avid fisherman||1) In his younger years he was an avid fisherman .|
2) Kandholhudhoo residents were avid fishermen who were popular throughout the country.
more avid fisherman sentences
|avid follower||1) Naturally, we are avid followers .|
2) Well I have been an avid follower of the rave scene since 1988.
more avid follower sentences
|avid gamer||1) Of course candidates are going to tell you they 're avid gamers !|
2) These five key principles were the things that developers wanted – they 're avid gamers too.
more avid gamer sentences
|avid gardener||1) I am an avid gardener and love working outdoors.|
2) A. I am a very avid gardener and garden club member .
more avid gardener sentences
|avid golfer||1) Doe was an avid golfer and masterful bridge player.|
2) Murray is an avid golfer who often plays in celebrity tournaments.
more avid golfer sentences
|avid hiker||1) As an avid hiker, Nick enjoys practicing responsible camping.|
2) This is sad .... being a once avid hiker and rafter.
more avid hiker sentences
|avid hunter||1) We are avid hunters and fishermen ourselves.|
2) Malone is an avid hunter and fisherman.
more avid hunter sentences
|avid outdoorsman||1) He has been an avid outdoorsman from an early age.|
2) He was an avid outdoorsman, enjoying fishing and hunting.
more avid outdoorsman sentences
|avid reader||1) You quickly became an avid reader and writer?|
2) Annie is an avid reader and follows global politics.
more avid reader sentences
|avid sportsman||1) He is an avid sportsman, activist and environmentalist.|
2) Edge was an avid sportsman who enjoyed fishing and hunting, especially hunting quail.
more avid sportsman sentences
|avid supporter||1) Both are avid community supporters and active volunteers.|
2) Kirby is an avid supporter of the arts.
more avid supporter sentences
|avid watcher||1) Some avid sky watchers may be viewing with binoculars .|
2) See what avid wildlife watchers – members of VirtualTourist.
more avid watcher sentences
|avid believer||1) The heads of the program were avid believers in eugenics and frequently argued for their program.|
2) Yet even avid believers have difficulty conjuring up more than vague images of halos, harps, and wispy angels in flowing robes.
more avid believer sentences
|avid interest in||1) The resulting avid interest in the journal was not anticipated.|
2) Hans Frank took an avid interest in chess.
more avid interest in sentences
|avid interest||1) The resulting avid interest in the journal was not anticipated.|
2) Hans Frank took an avid interest in chess.
more avid interest sentences
|avid listener||1) He finds an avid listener in his cousin Tapesh.|
2) After moving to Georgia, he became an avid listener of Atlanta's first talk radio station.
more avid listener sentences
|avid photographer||1) Davis was an avid photographer who enjoyed shooting family and acquaintances.|
2) Garcetti is an avid photographer, jazz pianist and composer.
more avid photographer sentences
|avid player||1) Cuomo is an avid player of fantasy baseball.|
2) Kenneth himself was an avid player of the piano.
more avid player sentences
|avid sailor||1) He was an avid sailor and pilot.|
2) He is also an avid sailor.
more avid sailor sentences
|avid student||1) I am most certainly an avid student of that region of the world.|
2) Vincent van Gogh (1853–1890) was an avid student of color theory.
more avid student sentences
|avid traveller||1) And this small pamphlet has been an avid traveller around the world.|
2) I've been a avid traveller to thailand for many years.
more avid traveller sentences
|avid user||1) Regular and avid users usually enjoy writing.|
2) Rob was also an avid user of my cleansing products.
more avid user sentences
|avid viewer||1) I was a guest many times on that show and an avid viewer .|
2) I was never an avid viewer, I just caught scenes here and there.
more avid viewer sentences
|avid||1) The producers were typically avid game players.|
2) Both are avid community supporters and active volunteers.
more avid sentences
Expressions with the word avid
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: