award compensation in a sentence
1) The boy was awarded compensation and given an apology.
2) He was awarded compensation from the Australian government.
3) If a person is unfairly dismissed he may be awarded compensation.
4) Many victims have sought and been awarded compensation by the courts.
award compensation example sentences5) If we win your case you will be awarded compensation.
6) If you win your case, you will be awarded compensation.
7) The daughter of an Oxfordshire couple murdered four years ago has been awarded compensation.
8) All six individuals were then released and awarded compensation of up to £1.2 million.
9) If a contract is breached, Saudi courts will only award compensation for proven direct damage.
10) The family is awarded compensation and the government continues to deny any causation in this matter.
11) If you are awarded compensation benefits, they might be retroactive to the day following separation.
12) Since then they have been awarded compensation, and many have returned to the general area.
13) In the light of the Inquiry's findings, Wallace was awarded compensation by the Government.
14) In addition, the commission awards compensation to victims of crime through the Criminal Injuries compensation Fund.
example sentences with award15) OWCP will resume payment of compensation only after the awarded compensation exceeds the amount of the surplus.
16) The Resident Magistrate said he had considered the matter of compensation but had decided not to award compensation.
17) Bennett was awarded compensation.
18) The Ponca were awarded compensation for their land rights, which had been previously granted to the Sioux.
19) The Minister can give "such directions the recommendations as he may think fit", and award compensation.
20) It is believed to be the first class-action lawsuit awarding compensation to gays and lesbians anywhere in the world.
21) He cannot alter a departmental decision or award compensation but may suggest an appropriate remedy to the appropriate Minister.
22) Gary Mutimer was awarded compensation for stress caused by being required to carry out improper surveillance operations on Professor Sackville.
23) The Mohtasib is empowered to award compensation to those who have suffered loss or damage as a result of maladministration.
24) And if you are one of the few awarded compensation, they make you jump through hoops for every expense.
25) The primary change was the shift to a tariff approach of awarding compensation for injury, replacing the previous discretionary approach.
26) He told the press that the State government will also award compensation to the families of the deceased and those injured.
27) The European Court ruled against the Ministry of Defence in 1990 and awarded compensation to 78 former Greenfinches totaling £370,000.
28) He was awarded compensation of just over £900 which was reduced by one-quarter because he had contributed to his own misfortune.
29) Any counsel appointed pursuant to subsection 1 must be awarded compensation by the court for his services in an amount determined by the court to be fair and reasonable.
30) With disputes the 'litigation risk' is the chance that a court might award compensation lower than has been offered by the other side.
31) Scottish campaign group Cycle Law Scotland are arguing for a legal shake-up that will favour cyclists injured or killed in road accidents and reduce the time it takes courts to award compensation.
32) And if you get an injury by tripping on a footpath or road, you are less likely to be awarded compensation from the council.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award compensation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award compensation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award compensation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award compensation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award compensation.
20 examples of simple sentences of award compensation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award compensation
Compound Sentences with award compensation
Complex Sentences with award compensation
Compound-Complex Sentences with award compensation