referee award in a sentence
1) The referee awarded the win to Flair.
2) For more serious misdemeanors the referee awards a penalty.
3) This was not punished and the referee awarded a goal.
4) The AIFF give out the best referee award.
referee award example sentences5) The referee awarded the match to Austin and declared him the winner.
6) With a partial score of 3–3 the referee awarded a penalty kick to Lanús.
7) After the referee awarded the penalty Gallen rose to his feet and winked at his teammates.
8) After consulting with his linesman, Tofiq Bahramov, the referee awarded a goal to England.
9) The referee awarded a penalty and, after consulting the linesman, ordered an early bath for Sansome.
10) Rhys Williams was brought down in the box with just two minutes played, and the referee awarded a penalty.
11) They won the match, however, due to Team Canada's interference the referee awarded the match to AMW.
12) The video referee awarded the try and Thurston kicked the extras, so the score was 22–0 after four minutes.
13) The ball followed him over the line, and despite the obstruction on the goalkeeper, the referee awarded Loughborough a goal.
14) On 84 minutes the referee awarded Thurrock a penalty after Ben Chenery was adjudged to have handled the ball in the area.
example sentences with award15) How to coach throw-ins in three easy parts - How many times have you seen or had a referee award possession to the opposition after a player has carried out a throw-in incorrectly?
16) A. If a decision by the Administrator or the referee awards benefits, you will receive payments even though a further appeal is pending.
17) After a brief period of time, Styles passed out and the referee awarded Joe the victory and thus became the new TNA X Division Champion at 18 minutes and 58 seconds in.
18) The video referee awarded the try and Luke's sideline conversion attempt was wide, so the score was New Zealand 18, England 24.
19) Stevenage took a surprise lead after just three minutes, Joel Byrom's bursting run into the area was unfairly haulted by Ryan Nelsen, with the referee awarding a penalty.
20) The referee awarded the try, against the protests of the British who claimed that Kelly had illegally interfered with Martelli getting to the ball, as well as an off-side by the Australians.
21) But in the final moments of the game the referee awarded a penalty after adjudging that Rob Kozluk had handled the ball in the box, despite claims it struck him on the arm.
22) Five minutes from full-time, though, Gary Neville handled the ball inside the box and the referee awarded Gamba a penalty kick, which Yasuhito Endō converted.
23) With a partial advantage of Gimnasia by 2-1, the referee awarded a penalty kick to Boca Juniors after a nonexistent foul.
24) They looked like they had the opportunity to do so, when the referee awarded a penalty towards the end of the match after he had adjudged that Markus Babbel had handled the ball.
25) Zbyszko was supposed to lose to Munn, but refused to follow along, beating Munn so decisively and thoroughly that the referee awarded him the title to prevent a riot.
26) The referee awarded the match via disqualification to Austin but that did not stop the onslaught from Boss Man's nightstick, much to the delight of Mr. McMahon.
27) The game ended in somewhat controversial circumstances when the referee awarded a free when Munster's Peter Queally was deemed to have fouled Jimmy Coogan.
28) Then, in the dying seconds of the match, the referee awarded Arsenal a penalty kick–and the chance to seal the match.
29) Shels went down 3–2, but felt aggrieved that the referee award them a penalty when it seemed a Rovers defender had handled the ball after it went over the goal-line.
30) If the penalty is minor, referees award an advantage puck - the team that committed the foul is pushed back 3 metres from the puck, while the other team gets free possession.
31) Barthez deliberately kicked out with his foot at Ian Harte, who fell to the floor, on the edge of six yard box, and the referee awarded a penalty to Leeds.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of referee award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of referee award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with referee award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word referee award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with referee award.
20 examples of simple sentences of referee award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of referee award
Compound Sentences with referee award
Complex Sentences with referee award
Compound-Complex Sentences with referee award