award posthumously in a sentence
1) The medal is most often awarded posthumously.
2) She was given the award posthumously in 1998.
3) Later he was awarded posthumously in 1992.
4) These Orders were not normally awarded posthumously.
award posthumously example sentences5) All military valour decorations may be awarded posthumously.
6) His Medal of Honor was awarded posthumously.
7) It was awarded posthumously in 2005.
8) Can be awarded posthumously. 2.
9) Arland D. Williams Jr. also received the award posthumously.
10) Nearly all awards to Admiral Yi and his deeds were awarded posthumously.
11) Traditionally membership in the Légion could not be awarded posthumously.
12) Cheek finally received the Frick award posthumously in 2013.
13) The Medal of Honor was awarded posthumously to Private Kiner.
14) However, the prize is not one that can be awarded posthumously.
example sentences with award15) Unfortunately, the Nobel rules stipulate that no prize can be awarded posthumously.
16) Of the 17 Medals of Honor awarded to Hispanics, ten were awarded posthumously.
17) At this time the Victoria Cross (VC) was not awarded posthumously.
18) This medal may be awarded posthumously to the surviving next of kin of the recipient.
19) André John Mesnard Melly, (awarded posthumously).
20) Since 1941, more than half of the Medals of Honor have been awarded posthumously.
21) Norgrove received the 2011 Robert Burns Humanitarian award posthumously for her work in Afghanistan.
22) Since then, the award has been bestowed on 43 individuals including 11 who were awarded posthumously.
23) If the Medal of Honor is awarded posthumously it is presented to the recipient's family.
24) He was the first recipient of the newly created Air Force Cross, which was awarded posthumously.
25) A company could also decline to choose a name, and the honor could be awarded posthumously.
26) The degree that she would have received in 2009 was awarded posthumously by the University of Leeds.
27) Violette Szabo, (Auxiliary Territorial Service and SOE) - awarded posthumously.
How to use award in a sentence28) Two were awarded posthumously.
29) One was awarded posthumously.
30) The album won a Grammy award posthumously in 1981, along with "I Will Say Goodbye".
31) Franklin did not because she passed away in 1958, and the Nobel Prize is not awarded posthumously.
32) The Medal of Honor has been awarded 3,469 times with 621 (17.89%) being awarded posthumously.
33) It could not be awarded posthumously and was effectively replaced in 1974 with the Queen's Gallantry Medal.
34) Capt GS Salaria was awarded posthumously the Paramvir Chakra for action in Katanga, Southern Congo.
35) In 1992, the government's decision to confer the award posthumously on Subhash Chandra Bose met with controversy.
36) The committee was debating about Steinman's prize, since the rule is that the prize is not awarded posthumously.
37) It pleased me to find a letter stating that he had been awarded posthumously "The Combat Infantry Badge".
38) It was awarded to five Russian journalists, including Genrikh Borovik and Artyom Borovik, who was awarded posthumously.
39) In 1975, he became the first writer to be given the Screen Writers Guild's Laurel award posthumously.
40) Three of the five Medals of Honor (the most for any single air action in history) were awarded posthumously.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award posthumously
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award posthumously with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award posthumously
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award posthumously in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award posthumously.
20 examples of simple sentences of award posthumously. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award posthumously
Compound Sentences with award posthumously
Complex Sentences with award posthumously
Compound-Complex Sentences with award posthumously