literary award in a sentence
1) It received several literary awards and many favorable reviews.
2) He has received a number of literary awards.
3) He has received numerous literary awards, both domestic and foreign.
4) Both books received Lambda literary award nominations.
literary award example sentences5) The novel won a Lambda literary Award.
6) Al-Koni received a number of literary awards that acknowledge this success.
7) It earned him a literary award sponsored by the Romanian Academy.
8) He received over 15 literary awards.
9) It is Germany's only state-funded literary award.
10) Sir Salman Rushdie received the 2009 literary Award.
11) He won a Lannan literary award for nonfiction writing in 2000.
12) The National Book awards are a set of annual U.S. literary awards.
13) The program expanded from seven literary awards to 28 literary and 6 graphics awards.
14) This book earned Munro a second Governor General's literary Award.
example sentences with award15) In 2003, he won the Lannan literary award for fiction.
16) He has won numerous literary awards and his books have all been critically praised.
17) It was shortlisted for the 2007 International IMPAC Dublin literary Award.
18) That year it won the first annual Premio Campiello literary award.
19) Kracht recently received the second of two literary awards presented to him 2012.
20) Le Guin has won dozens of annual "year's best" literary awards.
21) E.L. Doctorow received the 2008 Saint Louis literary Award.
22) The shortlist for the annual IMPAC Dublin literary award has been announced.
23) Clarke won more than a dozen annual literary awards for particular works of science fiction.
24) The book was shortlisted for the August prize, Sweden's top literary award.
25) It was also nominated for the 2012 International IMPAC Dublin literary Award.
26) Paul Auster (1965), PEN literary award winning author.
27) Edgar Allan Poe literary Award; Bronx Historical Society; 1992.
How to use award in a sentence28) She won a major literary award and has had one of her short stories published.
29) Wells was given a literary award from the Naval Submarine League in 2013.
30) The National literary awards are the highest literary awards in Burma given in 16 categories.
31) The Keene Prize for Literature is a student literary award given by the University.
32) He is a recipient of the National Hispanic Cultural Center's literary Award.
33) In 2001, Said was awarded the Lannan literary award for Lifetime Achievement.
34) He made his first attempt at writing while still a student, earning a literary award.
35) It has also won the Icelandic literary award and the Icelandic Bookseller Prize.
36) Bev has been nominated for the Derringer award and the Kentucky literary Award.
37) The novel also won several literary prizes including the 2001 International IMPAC Dublin literary Award.
38) HB Creativity's Second Annual Instant Hook literary literary award is now open!
39) Even the Queensland Premiers ' literary award was taxed, until it was axed.
40) Was posthumously awarded the Tun Seri Lanang literary award upon his death in 1976.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of literary award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of literary award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with literary award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word literary award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with literary award.
20 examples of simple sentences of literary award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of literary award
Compound Sentences with literary award
Complex Sentences with literary award
Compound-Complex Sentences with literary award