pay award in a sentence
1) Next item is the city hall pay awards.
2) The first category all relates to er related pay awards.
3) But she criticised high pay awards to some council chief officials.
4) We're very concerned Lord Mayor about the City Hall pay awards.
pay award example sentences5) Among the 101 basic pay awards collected so far, the most common increase is three percent.
6) The main purpose is to pay awards for discrimination and retaliation violations out of the agency budget.
7) DIRECTORS have finally got the message about bumper pay awards, the Institute of Directors reports.
8) Boots chief Sir James Blyth is among the bosses whose pay awards far outstripped rises in profits.
9) In 1980, the procedure was a prelude to the obligatory pay award of the ministry of labour.
10) These cases involve, for the most part, back pay awards, what did the parties intend?
11) The Court had held in "Sure-Tan" that undocumented workers are entitled to back pay awards under the NLRA.
12) HESC pays awards, which are intended to help students meet college expenses, through the school on a term basis.
13) In June 1990 during a strike of non-graduate teachers over their pay award, the government brought emergency regulations into force.
14) The three, who appeared at Bristol Magistrates court, are charged with preventing proper scrutiny of the senior officer pay award.
example sentences with award15) The Guidance also covers, for example, the DWP and Home Office which have distributed their pay awards much more equably.
16) We will not cheat health authorities by agreeing pay awards which are not fully funded and leaving managers to bridge the gap by cutting patient care.
17) We've never given money directly for pay awards anyway, because if you do that, that's what the claim always is, you know.
18) The producer of the musical Drowsy Chaperone, Jay James-Moody, said last week it was a ''curiosity'' that organisers had granted an exemption to rules banning shows that do not pay award wages.
19) One of the consequences of New Labour's success in bringing down inflation to 3% and below is that workers have become used to very low pay awards each year.
20) A number of districts in Texas use school-level value-added scores to determine teacher merit pay awards in non-tested subjects, as does the Teacher Advancement Program (TAP).
21) A number of public sector pay awards have been treated leniently through supplementary estimates being granted, or have even been placed outside the limits.
22) Nor is such a program limited to manpower analysis For instance, they can work out the consequences of various different levels of pay award.
23) Mind you, not known for their generous pay awards, these Councils according to the government are a main obstacle to economic hope and prosperity in Britain.
24) S.B. Irwin later became editor of the "Warwick Daily News" but resigned in 1926 after he was unable to get his brother's support for paying award wages as the editor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pay award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pay award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pay award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pay award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pay award.
20 examples of simple sentences of pay award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pay award
Compound Sentences with pay award
Complex Sentences with pay award
Compound-Complex Sentences with pay award