annually award in a sentence
1) It annually awards scholarships to criminal justice majors nationwide.
2) It annually awards the best practices which has received widespread media attention.
3) This distinction is annually awarded to the top band program in the United States.
4) Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers have annually awarded the Deming Prize since 1951.
annually award example sentences5) Since 1998 the British Keats-Shelley Memorial Association have annually awarded a prize for romantic poetry.
6) Today, the city annually awards the Ludwig Beck prize for civil courage in his honor.
7) Honda annually awards more than $ 205,000 in grants to participating marching bands during the program period.
8) The group now annually awards the Sir Patrick Abercrombie Prize, for excellence in town planning.
9) The Chicago Public Library installed the Carl Sandburg Award, annually awarded for contributions to literature.
10) In addition, the university annually awards 35 scholarships to seniors to honour each of the 35 students killed.
11) In 1983 Ramel founded "Karamelodiktstipendiet", a prize annually awarded to a Swedish entertainer or group of entertainers.
12) The government of Buenos Aires annually awards the Jorge Newbery Prize to the most prominent sportspeople of the year.
13) St. John's University annually awards the Sheppard Trophy, one of its highest awards, to the most outstanding student-athlete.
14) In his memory, the National Hockey League annually awards the Kharlamov Trophy to the best Russian-born player in the NHL.
example sentences with award15) Knox also promotes top-notch undergraduate research, annually awarding students more than $250,000 in grants to support research and creative projects.
16) The Miss America Organization is one of the world's largest scholarship providers, annually awarding over $45million in scholarships.
17) Lions of Science annually awards prizes to Kenyan students aiming to assist them in tapping into the full potential of their projects.
18) The VHSL also annually awards the Student Journalist of the Year to a deserving senior, which comes with the Savedge scholarship.
19) No, he did not win the lottery; it was the annually awarded Dr. Carl H. Westcott Memorial Fellowship, granted to one outstanding graduate student at TRIUMF each year.
20) The Artistic Merit Cup is annually awarded to the piece of marquetry that, presumably, stands best as a piece of interpretive art.
21) Gernatt established a scholarship in the name of his family that was annually awarded to an eighth grade student at St. Joseph School.
22) The Gernatt and Rebmann families have additionally established scholarships in the names of their families, that are annually awarded to graduates of St. Joseph School.
23) He was its president from 1877 to 1879 and Engineers Australia annually awards the "Norman Selfe Medal" to a student at the Australian Maritime College.
24) She died at the age of 31 in 1889 and a medal named after her is annually awarded by Birmingham University for the best MA thesis in the Faculty of Arts.
25) Since 2003 best students of IAB are annually awarded in 10 nominations at annual ceremony "Gold Snail" with encouragement of winners in form of 10–60% discount for education fee.
26) Additionally, PESP annually awards a maximum of $50,000 in grants to each of the ten EPA regional areas for projects that promote and support IPM practices and pesticide risk reduction activities.
27) Since 1982, the American Association of School Librarians (AASL), a division of the ALA, annually awards the Intellectual Freedom Award.
28) A philanthropic organization, the ANAK Society annually awards two undergraduate student scholarships, the George Wingfield Semmes Memorial Scholarship and the Merri Gaye Hitt Memorial Scholarship.
29) Since 1992, Komen has also annually awarded work in the field of cancer research with the Komen Brinker award for Scientific Distinction.
30) In 2011 "Diamond Mine" was nominated for a Mercury Prize, which is annually awarded for best album from the United Kingdom and Ireland.
31) Smith was chosen by teammates as winner of the Ed Block Courage Award, annually awarded to the player that exemplifies a commitment to sportsmanship and courage.
32) The Government of India annually awards the Dronacharya award for excellence in sports tutelage to the best sports teachers and coaches in India.
33) The Stig Dagerman Society in Sweden annually awards the Stig Dagerman Prize to individuals who, like Dagerman, through their work promote empathy and understanding.
34) While at Auburn University, Jackson won the 1985 Heisman Trophy, annually awarded to the most outstanding collegiate football player in the United States.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of annually award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of annually award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with annually award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word annually award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with annually award.
20 examples of simple sentences of annually award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of annually award
Compound Sentences with annually award
Complex Sentences with annually award
Compound-Complex Sentences with annually award