award a medal in a sentence
1) He was awarded a medal of honor with his name inscribed.
2) He was awarded a medal bar to his DFC.
3) To award a medal in these circumstances might somehow devalue military bravery medals.
4) In May, the Society awards a medal to Thomas Edison.
award a medal example sentences5) He was awarded a medal for his process at the exhibition of 1862.
6) For his bravery he was awarded a medal by the Royal Humane Society.
7) In 1956 he was awarded a medal for best final-year student at NTC.
8) The teardrop bottle was awarded a medal from the Institute of Design in 1962.
9) In 1993, Robinson was awarded a medal at the National medal of Arts.
10) If he was awarded a medal for bravery, it was probably the Military Medal.
11) For his efforts, nonetheless, Alexander was awarded a medal by the German Government.
12) In 1999 the restoration was awarded a medal by Europa Nostra, an international preservation organisation.
13) It won two Victoria Crosses and every Sepoy in the regiment was also awarded a medal.
14) One, G H Gilmartin of Liverpool, was awarded a medal of honour in 1955.
example sentences with award15) He was awarded a medal of honour by a 2 star " General" of the SAF.
16) Bertha Bracey has now been posthumously awarded a medal, inscribed "In the Service of Humanity".
17) He was awarded a medal of Honor as the most distinguished alumnus of the University of Visayas.
18) The ACS Rubber Division awards a medal named in Goodyear's honor, the Charles Goodyear Medal.
19) Tan was awarded a medal from the Foreign Policy association in 2011 for "outstanding leadership and service".
20) awarded a medal from the CNRS ("French National Center for Scientific Research") in 1992.
21) In this instance, Ronald Reagan tells a story about a heroic pilot to whom he personally awarded a medal.
22) In November 2009, Nakajima was awarded a medal of Honor with purple ribbon by the Government of Japan.
23) Andy distinguishes himself in battle in the South Pacific, and is granted a furlough after being awarded a medal.
24) For his exploits, Wayne was awarded a medal by Congress, one of the few issued during the revolution.
25) a local firm was awarded a medal for the quality of product in British Empire exhibition in London in the last century.
26) a TYNESIDE man who has worked for the Ministry of Defence for nearly 30 years will be awarded a medal on Thursday.
27) On March 25, Russia awarded a medal for the Return of Crimea to individuals who assisted in the annexation of Crimea.
How to use award in a sentence28) Pretty much the only short track event where you don't have a point system is the Olympics, because they don't award a medal for overall performance.
29) Apparently he was awarded a medal for gallantry after jumping into the sea to help a wounded "Tommy" get aboard the boat.
30) THE captain of the USS Vincennes, which shot down the Iranian airbus, has been awarded a medal for 'exceptionally meritorious conduct'.
31) Each year, at the national conference, the Society awards a medal, known as the Tom Rozwadowski medal, for the best paper published by a member during the preceding twelve months up to June.
32) In 1910 he was sent to join H.M.S. "Fox" on the East Indies Station, and for services at the Persian Gulf he was awarded a medal.
33) He continued his education as a General Practice Resident in the United States Army, where he was awarded a medal of Commendation.
34) Before he got discouraged and quit, Mr. Levesque belonged to American Cold War Veterans, a group trying to convince the Defense Department to award a medal to GIs like him.
35) Others survived, to be released and "rehabilitated" by the post-Stalin leadership: Popov was appointed Ambassador to Poland in March 1953, and Shikin was awarded a medal in December 1954.
36) Upon graduating, Le Vann performed one year of general practice in England during WWII at which time he was awarded a medal for bravery.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a medal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a medal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a medal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a medal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a medal.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a medal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a medal
Compound Sentences with award a medal
Complex Sentences with award a medal
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a medal