award a total in a sentence
1) The plaintiffs were awarded a total of $141 million.
2) The jury found Attorney negligent, and awarded a total of $473,000.
3) The challenge received 122 different submissions and awarded a total of $6,000 in prizes.
4) He was awarded a total of 7 medals for a single, flawless mission he led.
award a total example sentences5) The Missouri State Council awards a total of eleven (11) scholarships each year.
6) Ten national winners will be awarded a total of $10,000 in scholarships for post-secondary education.
7) Tigerstedt was awarded a total of 71 patents in several countries between the years 1912 and 1924.
8) In 1927, the battalion was awarded a total of 24 battle honours for its war service.
9) In fiscal year 2004, the FDa awarded a total of $13.3 million in grants.
10) Due to the year's performance staff were awarded a total of £13.4 million in bonuses.
11) During the year, the Foundation awarded a total of $473,000 in scholarship aid to students.
12) The federal government combined the claims and in 1976 awarded a total of $16 million to the peoples.
13) This year NWO is awarding a total of 155 Veni grants, together worth more than 38 million euros.
14) Spain, the winners of Euro 2012, were awarded a total prize of €23 million for their performance.
example sentences with award15) FRED awarded a total of $75,000 in 2014, which brings the total scholarship amount to $1.27 million.
16) Every Pro Tour awards a total of $250,000 in cash prizes, with $40,000 going to the winner.
17) as of 2007, the university awards a total of 340 scholarships, whose annual value is around 1.1 million taka.
18) The university awarded a total of 7,526 Bachelor's, 2,164 Master's, and 1,264 Doctoral degrees in 2012.
19) The RSNa R u0026E Foundation is awarding a total of 83 grants in 2013 valued at more than $3 million.
20) For the 2014-15 academic year, the Foundation for the Lugano Faculties of USI will award a total of 60 one-off study grants of the amount of 4'000 CHF each.
21) Since 2000, the University has been awarded a total of $14.1 million in Title V grants designed to improve capacity and services.
22) The syndicated "Wheel" has become part of the consciousness of over 90 million Americans, and awarded a total of over $200 million in cash and prizes to contestants.
23) Before reaching settlement in 1976, the Indian Claims Commission combined these claims, saying the Seminole had lost 24 million acres, for which it awarded a total settlement of $16 million.
24) For his meritorious service to his country, Sonny has been awarded a total of 23 assorted merit medals, campaign ribbons and badges.
25) It has been awarded a total of 17 times, with FSU receiving it 13 times (FSU vacated its 2006 win).
26) In 2009 the charity awarded a total of £36m in grants with net assets of £120m, of which £97m is in fixed asset investments such as funds in equities and bonds.
27) He won numerous IRMa awards and has won the Meteor Best DJ award a total of three times, also being nominated most recently in 2008.
28) Before the adaption of the new alphabet a pilot program had been established with 3304 class units around Turkey, awarding a total of 64,302 certificates.
29) He was awarded a total of 56 full caps, a record at the time, and also scored 10 goals, half of which were scored in British Home Championship matches against Scotland.
30) For the fiscal year 2012, Chesapeake College awarded a total of 272 degrees, of which 139 were transfer degrees, and 133 were career degrees.
31) The WACs were awarded a total of 62 Legions of Merit, 565 Bronze Stars, 3 Air Medals, and 16 Purple Hearts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a total
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a total with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a total
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a total in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a total.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a total. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a total
Compound Sentences with award a total
Complex Sentences with award a total
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a total