damages award in a sentence
1) The damages awarded were thus increased substantially.
2) The original punitive damages award was $20 million.
3) It was described as a "landmark" damages award internationally.
4) These punitive damages awards can be quite substantial in some cases.
damages award example sentences5) In that year, total damages awarded were $1,686.
6) damages awarded for loss of future earnings can be substantial.
7) The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of class members.
8) The punitive damages awarded in the case were the largest in American legal history.
9) damages awarded under s.53(3) SOGA 1979.
10) BR is appealing against record damages awarded to Sally Coombs nearly two years ago.
11) The jury will need to return on Monday to finalize the damages award.
12) This is the most common form of compensatory damages awarded in the NVICP.
13) Due to Harrison's advocacy, the damages awarded against the government were minimal.
14) Judges in the United Kingdom base the award on damages awarded in similar previous cases.
example sentences with award15) No private treble damages plaintiff has ever obtained a damages award on such a cross-market theory .
16) There are generally no extra damages awarded for bad faith, pain, suffering or anything else.
17) There are two types of damages awarded in personal injury cases: compensatory damages and punitive damages.
18) With effective cross examination at each stage, the chance of an unreasonable damages award is lessened.
19) Your uplifting, inspirational attitude in the face of Jason Donovan's damages award inspired me.
20) damages awards after commencement of a bankruptcy filing results in claims that take after more senior creditors.
21) The level of damages awarded for defamation cases have been subject to sustained criticism from judges and academics.
22) Indeed, the Ninth Circuit affirmed a $40 million damages award in one noted advertising law case.
23) Lucent had the burden to prove that the licenses were sufficiently comparable to support the lump-sum damages award.
24) The Landlord will receive the total of any consequential damages awarded as a result of the condemnation proceedings.
25) The court shall set forth in a written order its findings and basis for reducing the treble damages award.
26) These ADDITIONAL damages have a limitation of twice again the amount of the actual damages awarded the consumer.
27) But damages awards like Mrs Sutcliffe's would put out of business all but the biggest media moguls.
How to use award in a sentence28) The modest £40,000 damages awarded were outweighed by the legal costs that Christie incurred to bring the case.
29) In 1995 Ross filed for personal bankruptcy because of the damages award against him in the Scott civil trial.
30) Nominal damages are very small damages awarded to show that the loss or harm suffered was technical rather than actual.
31) Loss of consortium : damages awarded to a family member (usually a spouse) for loss of companionship.
32) Furthermore, family planning law does not have any provision for damages awarded to victims of abuse by government officials.
33) The District Court remitted the punitive damages award to $2.1 million, but left the jury verdict otherwise intact.
34) Samsung subsequently prevailed on its motion to vacate this damages award, which the Court reduced by $450 million.
35) Both success fee and ATE premium (if any found) now come from the Claimant's damages award.
36) It therefore seems likely that increases in the amount of damages awarded will have a substantial effect on my action.
37) The proceeds of any judgment for damages awarded under this subsection are not liable for any debt of the decedent.
38) There were very heavy libel damages awarded to one Artemus Jones, a dour barrister practising on the Welsh circuit.
39) The amount of damages awarded by a jury may not be disturbed unless it is completely without support in the record.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of damages award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of damages award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with damages award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word damages award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with damages award.
20 examples of simple sentences of damages award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of damages award
Compound Sentences with damages award
Complex Sentences with damages award
Compound-Complex Sentences with damages award