judge award in a sentence
1) The judges awarded 65 points, highest among all soloists.
2) The crowd loved it and the judges award 64 points.
3) The judge awarded no monetary damages despite these findings of conspiracy.
4) The three judges awarded him identical scores of 120-108.
judge award example sentences5) judges award points based on several key aspects of the ride.
6) Help, the judge awarded temporary custody to him.
7) The judges awarded Giardello a unanimous decision.
8) After twelve rounds, the judges awarded Lora a unanimous decision.
9) judges awarded Ali a unanimous decision.
10) After each poet performs, each judge awards a score to that poem.
11) The judges awarded the match 15–14 in favour of the Brazilian.
12) judges award points for technique (often referred to as style points).
13) Later, the decision of the judges awarded me the first place.
14) The judges award her 62 points – the highest solo score of the night.
example sentences with award15) The judges awarded Gittin the win and a guaranteed spot on the podium.
16) The crowd reacted enthusiastically and the judges awarded 65 points out of a possible 70.
17) Three times that day the judges awarded the maximum 30 points for a single ride.
18) In December 2002, a Nicaraguan judge awarded nearly $490 million to about 450 workers.
19) The judge awarded the plaintiff damages and declared that the defendants were not entitled to commission.
20) Sievey was posthumously recognised with the special judges' award at the 2011 Chortle awards.
21) The Spamsicles tasted so bad that the judges awarded them a special Worst of Show.
22) Mr Ward returned to court in the morning to hear the judge award him his costs.
23) He won that fight too, as a U.S. District judge awarded the injunction he requested.
24) However, the judges awarded it one of the fifth prizes for a War Department design.
25) This week a High Court judge awarded Mary and husband Andreas full custody of their beloved son.
26) Their routine was loved by the audience and the judges award two 10s and 65 points overall.
27) Last year the judges awarded points but did not discuss the entries; this year they did.
How to use award in a sentence28) The judges awarded the win to Abdulhamidov; a decision that was later overturned by the AIBA.
29) For the freestyle, judges award technical marks for the various movements, as well as artistic marks.
30) In the semi-finals, Hoost beat Sefo and the judges awarded victory to LeBanner against Hunt.
31) judges awarding top literary prizes "have all refrained from honoring any title published within the major genres".
32) A.J. and Carly marry, and a judge awards joint custody to Jason, A.J. and Carly.
33) The judge awarded Stanley sole ownership of the RB-2000 and over $10m in costs and damages.
34) The judges awarded one point each to a contestant that they felt had the best dish within each course.
35) However, one week later, a judge awarded custody of Shelomi to Deion, as well.
36) The judges awarded the Home Office costs, but granted leave to appeal to the House of Lords.
37) The Festival judges awarded the prize for the best feature film to Celia by Ann Turner from Australia.
38) Brady's own barrister described the assault allegations as scant and the judge awarded no damages for personal injury.
39) The owner can display the award on the grille of his vehicle in the same manner as judging awards.
40) Federal district court and Court of Appeals judges award costs to the prevailing party under Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of judge award
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of judge award with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with judge award
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word judge award in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with judge award.
20 examples of simple sentences of judge award. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of judge award
Compound Sentences with judge award
Complex Sentences with judge award
Compound-Complex Sentences with judge award