award a fellowship in a sentence
1) In 2011 he was awarded a fellowship of the IEEE.
2) Undergraduates apply to become angels after graduating or being awarded a fellowship.
3) The society awards a fellowship indicating that the candidate has certain philosophical knowledge.
4) She has been awarded a fellowship by the Swedish Research Council.
award a fellowship example sentences5) She was awarded a fellowship of the RCM in 1999.
6) In 1941, Parks was awarded a fellowship for photography from the Rosenwald Fund.
7) In 1992 he was awarded a fellowship to the USa where he studied transferable water rights.
8) In 2012 I was awarded a fellowship by the Leadership Foundation in Higher Education.
9) He has earned an M.F.A. degree at Columbia, where he was awarded a fellowship to teach composition.
10) In 2008 he was awarded a fellowship in Constitutional Studies by the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation.
11) In 1998, Wu Man was awarded a fellowship to study at the Bunting Institute at Radcliffe College.
12) In 1978 Tutu was awarded a fellowship of King's College London, of which he is an alumnus.
13) Mr. A. G. Haley took a very stiff examination and was awarded a fellowship of the Royal College of Organists.
14) When word came through that he had been awarded a fellowship, he wired Trinity College, Cambridge, and Rutherford.
example sentences with award15) Dr. Horowitz received his doctorate from Tufts University and was awarded a fellowship in behavioral research at the University of Rochester.
16) Shortly after Jackson completed her term as NRC Chairman, Coblentz was awarded a fellowship with the American Political Science association.
17) The Center had never before awarded a fellowship to a woman; almost immediately, Rice lands an assistant professorship with Stanford.
18) In February, he was awarded a fellowship from the Critical Language Scholarship program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
19) He was awarded a fellowship in endourology from the James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore in 1996.
20) He was a Trustee of the Royal College of Music from 2004-2010 and was awarded a fellowship of the RCM in 2012.
21) He was awarded a fellowship from the Edward F. Albee Foundation and won first prize in the David Dornstein Memorial Creative Writing Contest for Young adult Writers.
22) She is an alumna of the Djerassi Resident Artists Program in California and was awarded a fellowship in nonfiction literature from the New York Foundation for the Arts.
23) Meanwhile, Gurland was awarded a fellowship at Walt Disney Studios, where he produced television spots for such Disney films as BEAUTY AND THE BEasT and THE ROCKETEER.
24) She decided to attend graduate school at Ohio State University in Columbus after being awarded a fellowship to study and later to teach there, and she departed with a masters degree in dance in 1975.
25) I'm on my third continent this year, spending 3 months in the Philippines having been awarded a fellowship through Kiva.org in microfinance.
26) Recommended by Harvard professor Manley Hudson to Yale Law School, he was awarded a fellowship at Yale University where he earned a doctorate (JSD) in 1949.
27) In 2012, the ICAEW directors announced to bestowed the life membership to Dar; subsequently he was awarded a fellowship by the Institute of Public Finance Accountants of Pakistan, also the same year.
28) After he received his PhD in 1923, he was awarded a fellowship by the American-Scandinavian Foundation to study at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen.
29) The winner of the Prix de Rome was awarded a fellowship to study at the Académie française's school at the Villa Medici in Rome for up to five years.
30) The training program is nominally seven years in duration, after which the trainee is awarded a fellowship of ACEM, conditional upon passing all necessary assessments.
31) I then attended graduate school in physics at UNC, where I was awarded a fellowship, and received the Ph.D. degree in 1965.
32) 1941: Hughes was awarded a fellowship from the Rosenwald Fund.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a fellowship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a fellowship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a fellowship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a fellowship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a fellowship.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a fellowship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a fellowship
Compound Sentences with award a fellowship
Complex Sentences with award a fellowship
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a fellowship