award certificate in a sentence
1) Financial institutions with winning products receive award certificates.
2) A further eleven boys were awarded certificates of Excellence.
3) The company responded by giving the writers Clean Stick award certificates.
4) A total of 1,718 graduates from 2003-2006 sessions were awarded certificates.
award certificate example sentences5) Nolkha awarded certificates and medals to the pass-out students .
6) While studying at university he was awarded certificate of merit by Az.
7) BUP also approves the results and awards certificates to the qualified students.
8) During the meeting held in this village, biodiversity competition winners were awarded certificates.
9) They award certificates, diplomas and higher national diplomas after successful completion of relevant courses.
10) A: EnterpriseDB awards certificates specific to the Certification Exam you passed.
11) Each of the boxes below contains a small picture of my different student award certificates.
12) This printable teacher award certificate template is considered as classical template with a little bit development.
13) The third, the C.T.D.D., awarded certificates to students using any mode of communication.
14) This Society awarded certificates to students but did not have the power to confer academic degrees.
example sentences with award15) The college motivates the students to participate in extension activities by awarding certificates for good work.
16) JANET Broadbent with the marketing award certificate presented to her by The Catering Guild.
17) Four members of Wear Valley District Council's leisure and marketing department have been awarded certificates.
18) Your students will appreciate that you are recognizing their accomplishments with this race car themed award certificate.
19) In some universities, especially in the U.S., some post-graduate programs award certificate only.
20) To help us remember it, we were award certificates of flight completion by the Zeppelin ground crew .
21) Meanwhile, many Viet Cong soldiers were awarded certificates of Commendation for their role in the fighting.
22) Eleven boys received certificates of Excellence and six boys were awarded certificates of Distinction for eleven subjects overall.
23) Members of the diplomatic corps in Colombo had joined the President in awarding certificates to the rehabilitated youth.
24) An original citation and award certificate are presented to the service member and filed in the field service record.
25) In August 2013 fuchsia "Helen Glover" was awarded certificate 8162 by the American Fuchsia Society.
26) In March 1962, the Atomic Energy Commission awarded certificates of heroism to 32 participants in the response.
27) Authors also receive award certificates, and reference to the award may be used in promotional materials by publishers.
How to use award in a sentence28) In several instances this had led to joint certification agreements by which SCOTVEC and the body concerned award certificates jointly.
29) Finding a great teacher award certificate template is the possible thing to do so you can make the process simple.
30) Fifteen soldiers previously awarded certificates of Merit for non-combat gallantry between 1899 and 1917 were awarded the Distinguished Service Cross.
31) Following the incident, both Cross and Williams were awarded certificates of commendation by Hong Kong's Director of Marine.
32) Besides the questionnaires, we studied applications, explanatory notes, testimonies, service records, award certificates and other documents.
33) The award certificate was presented to Good Hope's executive lead director, Sue Moore by chief superintendent Bottomley from the West Midlands Police on 1 February 2013.
34) The school, based at Gouvia Marina. offers the PADI certificates, which is a worldwide recognized federation which awards certificates of 1, 2, 3, and 4 stars, one level before the professional.
35) Their task was to suggest experiments that might be carried out in the College, and to act as an examination committee for awarding certificates after pupils had completed the course.
36) In 2007, Ware became the only elementary school in the state to be awarded certificates of merit for meeting or exceeding reading and mathematics standards in grades 3-5.
37) From 1999 to 2008 this was made possible by funding from the Government's Millennium Volunteers scheme which awarded certificates to 16-24 year olds who completed 100 or 200 hours of voluntary work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award certificate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award certificate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award certificate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award certificate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award certificate.
20 examples of simple sentences of award certificate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award certificate
Compound Sentences with award certificate
Complex Sentences with award certificate
Compound-Complex Sentences with award certificate