award credit in a sentence
1) The EPA awards credits for certain actions to keep down the emissions .
2) The college will not award credit for more than 30 semester hours earned at another law school.
3) Does Brown award credits toward graduation based on Advanced Placement exams or for courses completed at another college?
4) Para 6 states that consideration to be allocated to award credits will be based on their fair value.
award credit example sentences5) Developers propose affordable rental deals to the state agencies, which award credits according to their own ratings systems.
6) The results of this case will surely set new precedents for future decisions in awarding credit for seminal research.
7) COS awards credit consistent with College policies and is working to make certain that COs are the foundation for defining success.
8) You are responsible for undertaking your own enquiries with the relevant university regarding admission requirements and the process for being awarded credit.
9) The provision for awarding credit is that the work or military experience must parallel the studies in which the student will enroll.
10) STANDARD II.A.2.h. The institution awards credit based on student achievement of the course's stated learning outcomes.
11) Colleges must follow the criteria of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges in awarding credit.
12) Depending on your composite score on an AP test, which ranges from 0 to 5, you may be awarded credits or advanced placement from participating colleges.
13) Each project awards credits for work done, allowing cross-project comparison and combination of your "scores." It all serves to involve the participants, make them feel invested.
14) In addition to awarding credits for ferrying bitizens to their desired floor, each delivery knocks a minute off the floor's restock (or building) timer.
example sentences with award15) If a Sim has received any award credits from their Aptitude Test, the credits will be applied towards that degree (up to 18).
16) According to Para 5 of IFRIC 13, the consideration received or receivable is to be allocated between award credits and other components of sale.
17) Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is an opportunity for colleges to award credit for student learning done outside of the academic system that meets NWCCU Accreditation standards.
18) Academic credit COS awards credit for coursework using the Carnegie Standard as a minimum, as defined in Title 5 of the California Education Code.
19) International Baccalaureate (IB) Examination credit The University of Maryland awards credit to students who sit for International Baccalaureate exams according to the table on the previous page.
20) The Gloucester Artillery was awarded credit for the Massachusetts 1814 Campaign for action against British Marines from the HMS Leander attempting to land near Gloucester.
21) The Île-de-France 2007-2013 State-Region project contracts already have planned funding for studies to "determine in 2010 what operations can be awarded credits for substantial progress before" 2013.
22) It is the first creative writing school in Canada to award credit that is operated entirely by and for Aboriginal people (Petrone 140 and "Voices").
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award credit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award credit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award credit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award credit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award credit.
20 examples of simple sentences of award credit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award credit
Compound Sentences with award credit
Complex Sentences with award credit
Compound-Complex Sentences with award credit