Expressions - Collocations of the word " avian "
|avian diversity||1) Ethiopia is a global center of avian diversity .|
2) Conservation of avian diversity in North America.
more avian diversity sentences
|avian flu||1) Officials are not sure how the individual contracted avian flu .|
2) Poultry business is badly affected due to avian flu in the recent years.
more avian flu sentences
|avian influenza||1) Can poultry be treated for avian influenza ?|
2) What is Australia doing about avian influenza ?
more avian influenza sentences
|avian malaria||1) avian malaria can not be transmitted to people.|
2) avian malaria has also been recorded.
more avian malaria sentences
|avian population||1) The avian T cell population, like that of mammals develops in the thymus.|
2) Significant changes in migratory arrival and departure dates have been demonstrated among numerous avian populations across Europe.
more avian population sentences
|avian predator||1) Both adaptations may make them better at avoiding avian predators .|
2) The golden eagle is the only major avian predator of adult turkeys.
more avian predator sentences
|avian specie||1) This unique pattern is apparent among and within avian species .|
2) Various molt patterns are adopted by different avian species .
more avian specie sentences
|avian strain||1) Intensive farming may be creating highly virulent avian flu strains .|
2) The H 7N9 avian flu strain has also reappeared in China with cases of human-to-human transmission reported.
more avian strain sentences
|avian system||1) The respiratory system of pigeons is an avian system .|
2) The avian respiratory system is not in direct contact with the osmoregulatory system.
more avian system sentences
|avian virus||1) avian influenza viruses can survive indefinitely when frozen.|
2) The current avian flu virus, H5N1 fails just the final test.
more avian virus sentences
|avian influenza virus||1) avian influenza viruses can survive indefinitely when frozen.|
2) Surveillance continues to show H5N1 avian influenza virus is not present in Australia.
more avian influenza virus sentences
|avian pox||1) avian pox is a common, insect-vectored disease.|
2) avian TB can also create external lesions which appear similar to avian Pox, but will not respond to the same treatment.
more avian pox sentences
|avian||1) This unique pattern is apparent among and within avian species.|
2) What species of animals does avian influenza affect?
more avian sentences
Expressions with the word avian
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: