award honour in a sentence
1) These awards honour animal welfare issues in the media.
2) She received foreign ambassadors and awarded honours and medals.
3) She receives foreign ambassadors and awards honours and medals.
4) The award honours the memory of feature writer Hugh Schmitt.
award honour example sentences5) Christchurch shared the award honour with Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
6) The award honours pioneers in the development of Christian communication in North America.
7) The awards honour outstanding personal service of both alumni volunteers and friends of the University.
8) The Rising Star award honours a University of Edinburgh academic who has demonstrated great potential.
9) Achievements other than the average mark are often needed for a student to be awarded honours.
10) This award honours excellence in access provision to arts and heritage buildings for people of all abilities.
11) The award honours the player who best exemplifies ethical behaviour, fair play, and integrity on the court.
12) This award honours members who have volunteered their time to the betterment of the Club over several years.
13) The English-language award honours one children's book with an "authentic Welsh background" whose original language is English.
14) The annual Pulse of Social Work awards honour the contributions of more than 2,000 social workers to the Calgary community.
example sentences with award15) Recognized nationally, the awards honour women whose outstanding activities and achievements contribute to the well-being and future of our community.
16) People awarded honours have the option of not having the information appear on the "It's an Honour" website.
17) The Comenius Medal, a UNESCO award honouring outstanding achievements in the fields of education research and innovation, commemorates Comenius.
18) The award honours a VIP who makes both a commitment and an outstanding contribution to East Montreal's economic and social development.
19) The Laureus World Sports awards is the only global sports awards honouring the greatest sportsmen and women across all sports each year.
20) The Swiss Television award honours Swiss actors for the Best Leading Role and the Best Supporting Role in a Swiss television production.
21) Judged using a 'mystery shopper' scheme, the award honours the clubs that are leading the way in continuing to provide the very best experience for families across The Football League.
22) The 'A Tribute To...' award honours a personality from the film world who has been instrumental in influencing film history.
23) The award honours the memory of Albert H C Kornweibel, who was famed throughout Australia for his music critiques as Fidelio, and his work as a reviewer of books, dance and drama.
24) The storyline also saw the actress pick up a prestigious award honouring Hollyoaks and her work for portraying eating disorders realistically and showing that people can recover.
25) Since battle honours are primarily emblazoned on colours, artillery units, which do not have colours in the British military tradition, were awarded honour
26) The award honours the bravery and sacrifices of the Canadian soldiers who were victorious at the Battle of Vimy Ridge in April 1917.
27) These awards honour the men and women - be they doctors, nurses, care assistants or hospital porters - who work tirelessly for their patients, going the extra mile.
28) On Monday, she said she was unable to personally accept an award honouring her work with civil rights from Major League Baseball on Saturday in Chicago.
29) Instituted and supported for the past four years by Global Television Network, this award honours contributions and commitments to community and public service by members of the television industry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award honour
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award honour with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award honour
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award honour in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award honour.
20 examples of simple sentences of award honour. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award honour
Compound Sentences with award honour
Complex Sentences with award honour
Compound-Complex Sentences with award honour