award a certificate in a sentence
1) These were "graduated," and were awarded a certificate of completion.
2) The team members were awarded a certificate and the school received a plaque.
3) Limca Book of Records have awarded a certificate for National Record 2014.
4) Students are awarded a certificate with their name on it when completing this program.
award a certificate example sentences5) The Hamilton College Chapter was awarded a certificate of Recognition for outstanding membership election.
6) Pupils are awarded a certificate with their marks at the end of the compulsory schooling period.
7) In 1990, I studied here at Sheffield Hallam and was awarded a certificate in Management.
8) KS1 were awarded a certificate for coming 1st overall in Canterbury in the Illinois Speed Test.
9) They had each been awarded a certificate for personal attributes such has being polite, helpful and working hard.
10) Candidates passing the Shorthand examination and submitting a well-typed transcription will be awarded a certificate endorsed to this effect.
11) Dogs not registered can become eligible for registration by being awarded a certificate of working ability by a registered judge.
12) In 1922, Chico State Teacher's College added a junior college curriculum and awarded a certificate after two years.
13) Upon completion, students will be awarded a certificate from Saint Louis University and the John Cook School of Business.
14) Upon graduation, the scholars was awarded a certificate of completion in "Curso Teórico-Práctico del Periodismo Radiofónico" from Spain.
example sentences with award15) In 1953, John Mittwer was awarded a certificate of Appreciation by the National Office of the Boy Scouts of Japan.
16) Candidates whose mother tongue is not English will be required to pass an Oral Test before they can be awarded a certificate.
17) a Killingworth volunteer has been awarded a certificate for Meritorious Service for her selfless commitment in helping and supporting young people in the community.
18) The film was named winner of the HOLLYWOOD DISCOVERY award for Best Original Documentary and was awarded a certificate of Merit at The San Francisco International Film Festival.
19) The achievement was commended by the American Medical association in 1958 at their Scientific meeting at San Francisco, and the team's exhibit was awarded a certificate of Merit by the association.
20) Rosanna Pile said: "Being awarded a certificate of partnership with Toward Primary School is an honour for the Scottish Salmon Company as we continually work to develop community relationships.
21) The Scottish Salmon Company (SSC) has been awarded a certificate of partnership with Toward Primary School in Cowal by the Seafood in Schools Project.
22) Depending on how substantial its influence, it can be awarded a certificate, a plaque or, most glorious of all, an Oscar statuette.
23) The soldier was later awarded a certificate of merit, as it had been believed that the boy had attempted to carry out a terror attack.
24) When the employee has completed all training in the IDP, consider awarding a certificate to the employee or otherwise provide recognition for this accomplishment.
25) additionally, Privates George Arrington, Benjamin Burge, Julius Harrington, Hamilton Lewis, Squire Williams, Jason Young, Thorton Hams, and Jason Wheeler were each awarded a certificate of Merit.
26) In early 1941 he was interviewed by an Army Staff Officer in Posen and asked to undertake an interpreter's examination in Berlin where he was awarded a certificate as "Interpreter Class A".
27) After a student has successfully completed the course of instruction and passed the final examination, they are awarded a certificate of Completion.
28) The following year, he won several local junior athletics events and was awarded a certificate for athletic excellence signed by Paul von Hindenburg, the President of Germany.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a certificate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a certificate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a certificate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a certificate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a certificate.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a certificate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a certificate
Compound Sentences with award a certificate
Complex Sentences with award a certificate
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a certificate