award bonus in a sentence
1) The city awards bonuses to principals whose schools receive strong reviews .
2) For certain achievements, WNBA players are awarded bonuses.
3) A lot of these people should be fired, not awarded bonuses.
4) They were awarded bonus points for sound, originality, presentation and audience reaction.
award bonus example sentences5) And one in ten were awarded bonuses of 29pc or more of basic salary.
6) He therefore tweaked the game to award bonus points when players cleared stages without employing magic.
7) Andrus also received no-trade protection and award bonuses worth up to $800,000 per year.
8) Online casino players are awarded bonus points depending on the multipliers awarded in the previous bonus feature.
9) He awarded bonuses for carrying more passengers and purchasing multi-engined aircraft equipped with radios and navigation aids.
10) Continued spins after this and until the ring reaches the spinner's center will award bonus points.
11) Instead, winners and finalists of these events will be awarded bonus points to their preliminary scores.
12) Alternatively, players are also awarded bonus "paid points" based on number of months of subscription purchased.
13) In 2007 59.2 per cent of executives were awarded bonuses, representing a drop for the second consecutive year.
14) This concept, introduced in 2011, awards bonus World Championship points to the three fastest drivers through the stage.
example sentences with award15) Other players must then match your stipulations and are awarded bonus points for pulling off the hit faster than you .
16) Details of scores, bonuses, score sheets and how to award bonus points are discussed in the Scoring page.
17) A special "mystery ship" will occasionally move across the top of the screen and award bonus points if destroyed.
18) One popular tactic : awarding bonus points for high AP participation in the formulas that determine a school's state rating.
19) The Internal Revenue Service's policy that allows it to award bonuses to employees who haven't paid their taxes is wrong.
20) B.A.S.S. announced today that lure-maker Luck "E" Strike will be awarding bonuses to Bassmaster Elite Series and Bassmaster Open competitors this season.
21) In 2000, a federal judge told the University of Georgia to stop awarding bonus points to males (and minorities) in admissions.
22) The finish in Middelburg, and all the later stages, awarded bonus seconds towards the general classification, unlike in previous years.
23) The contract awarded bonuses to the contractors if they complete work ahead of schedule, but penalised them up to £50,000 a day for late delivery.
24) Once the mission objectives are complete, the player is awarded bonus money for performing above and beyond the requirements of the mission objectives.
25) In February 2009, UTIMCO drew criticism from the state's legislative and executive branches for awarding bonuses to employees despite the global financial crisis of 2008–2009.
26) If Coily is in close pursuit of the character, he will jump after Qbert and fall to his death, awarding bonus points.
27) If a player scores one or more additional Yahtzees during the same game, that player is awarded bonus points and is given "bonus chips" that correspond to each additional Yahtzee that a player rolls.
28) The game allows two players to compete against each other, awarding bonus points and extra time to the winner of each race; both players have separate clocks.
29) As the name of the scenario implies, expanding through the desert into these smaller strips of land, or by sea to the outlying islands, award bonus victory points.
30) However, the people running the game have traditionally awarded bonus experience points, which you can use to upgrade your character, to people who do really cool things with costuming or makeup.
31) Main menu Barclays ' consumer unit said in October it would stop awarding bonuses to employees based on sales and instead focus on customer satisfaction.
32) Martoma was later described as a " one trick pony with Elan" and not awarded bonuses in either 2009 or 2010 because he failed to generate such profits for his funds.
33) The challenge continues as you're awarded bonus points for creating as many different hands as possible, for finding poker hands that yield the most points, and for removing as many cards as you can.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award bonus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award bonus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award bonus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award bonus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award bonus.
20 examples of simple sentences of award bonus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award bonus
Compound Sentences with award bonus
Complex Sentences with award bonus
Compound-Complex Sentences with award bonus