award a licence in a sentence
1) CfBT has recently been awarded a licence by the UK government to Inspect British Schools Overseas (IBSO).
2) Controversially Widnes, Leigh, Halifax, Toulouse and Featherstone Rovers were the clubs who were not awarded a licence.
3) Needless to say the cost, not to mention the length of time it can take to process and award a licence, has had a severe impact on the number of people prepared to act as carers.
4) Should they have failed to be awarded a licence, Derry City F.C. would have taken their place as a seeded team in the first qualifying round draw.
award a licence example sentences5) Character Options have been awarded a licence to produce "Sarah Jane adventure" play sets, action figures, and a'sonic Lipstick' toy.
6) Club fans however were awarded a licence for a club under the name "Cork City FORas Co-op" and entered a team in the next First Division season.
7) RTÉ Television were awarded a licence to operate a single multiplex, with a second multiplex to follow once analogue broadcasting ceased after 24 October 2012.
8) Among the mid-caps Betfair bounced 45 p to 839.5p after announcing it had been awarded a licence to operate its betting exchange in Schleswig Holstein in Germany.
9) Put in perspective, however, Betfair's U.S. operation has stated it would pay 6.66% of turnover back to racing if awarded a licence in California.
10) Winning entries will be displayed at the awards ceremony and on PPa websites; and as conditions of entry and/or acceptance of any award a licence is granted to PPa for these purposes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award a licence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award a licence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award a licence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award a licence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award a licence.
20 examples of simple sentences of award a licence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award a licence
Compound Sentences with award a licence
Complex Sentences with award a licence
Compound-Complex Sentences with award a licence