award scholarship in a sentence
1) It annually awards scholarships to criminal justice majors nationwide.
2) As of 2011, 16 students have been awarded scholarships.
3) Radhakrishnan was awarded scholarships throughout his academic life.
4) NOTE: National headquarters does NOT take applications or award scholarships.
award scholarship example sentences5) The interest will be used for awarding scholarships this year.
6) He awarded scholarships to qualified and deserving students to colleges and universities.
7) D-III members cannot award scholarships in these sports.
8) The Board of Trustees finally decided to award scholarships in early 2006.
9) awarded scholarships are granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
10) Since the program began, UMD has awarded scholarships to over 200 students.
11) Students who are not awarded scholarships immediately are retained for further review in later rounds.
12) The School of Education awards scholarships each year to incoming freshmen and continuing students.
13) The Friends published an annual newsletter and also awarded scholarships and gift to schools.
14) Additionally the Society awards scholarships to students pursuing an education in the vocal arts.
example sentences with award15) The mission is accomplished by awarding scholarships which are supported by fundraising and other activities.
16) As of 2010, the Indonesian foundation has awarded scholarships to 55 needy Indonesian students.
17) The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program awards scholarships each semester to undergraduates who pursue research activities.
18) And secondly, it was rare for Gambians to be awarded scholarships in the sciences.
19) The scholars program awards scholarships to fewer than 40 students from the United States each year.
20) Other popular activities include panel discussions with distinguished speakers as well as awarding scholarships to young artists.
21) She has been awarded scholarships to attend both Bread Loaf and Sewanee Writers' Conferences.
22) This fund awards scholarships to students returning to formal education, after a hiatus for other pursuits.
23) Each academic year Chapman University awards scholarships to university students in the name of Albert Schweitzer.
24) Individuals can also be awarded scholarships and have fees paid on the basis of criteria listed above.
25) The NFB awards scholarships to 30 blind college students each year in recognition of achievement by blind scholars.
26) Dr. Makhdum Ahmed received Australian Leadership award scholarship 2009 to study Masters of Public Health.
27) After his death, a foundation was formed in his name to award scholarships to talented young singers.
How to use award in a sentence28) She has been awarded scholarships from DAAD and Poland's Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
29) The committee also awards scholarships each year to a student who will pursue an agricultural course in college.
30) USF student Jorge Torres won the Overseas Study Compass award scholarship in order to travel to Curacao.
31) Every year the college awards scholarships to a handful of graduate students under the Benefactors' scholarships Scheme.
32) For his work in improving Australia–US relations he was awarded a Fulbright Distinguished Fellow award Scholarship.
33) scholarship to students belong to Minority religion: Department of Minorities awards scholarship to candidates belong to Minority religion.
34) With this funding, eleven of the nation's premier graduate schools of business award scholarships to promising minority students.
35) As well, children and grandchildren of members will be awarded scholarships based on demonstrated community service and academic excellence.
36) Mark Wahlberg ( right-center) shares his high school graduation with Taco Bell employees who he had awarded scholarships.
37) Duke Law School awards scholarships both on the basis of merit and on the basis of merit plus financial need.
38) In return for their large commitment, Green Garter Band members are awarded scholarships equal to about 12 in-state credits.
39) He was awarded scholarships to all three institutions and upon graduation from the GSMD was appointed a Junior Fellow there.
40) They have their own Department of Higher Education, primarily awarding scholarships and financial aid for members' college educations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award scholarship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award scholarship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award scholarship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award scholarship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award scholarship.
20 examples of simple sentences of award scholarship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award scholarship
Compound Sentences with award scholarship
Complex Sentences with award scholarship
Compound-Complex Sentences with award scholarship