Expressions - Collocations of the word " back "
|bring back||1) It fully may bring back vision problems.|
2) We are bringing back our popular "theme baskets" raffle.
more bring back sentences
|come back||1) The producers came back saying "much better shorter.|
2) The system was definitely coming back under proper control.
more come back sentences
|cut back||1) The news department was significantly cut back.|
2) It seems that everyone is cutting back.
more cut back sentences
|date back||1) Our electronic documents date back to late 1998.|
2) The town dates back over 1200 years.
more date back sentences
|fall back||1) The surviving monks fall back within the inner walls.|
2) I was already falling back in love.
more fall back sentences
|fight back||1) Taylor fought back before ultimately being defeated 7–6.|
2) But the grass roots is fighting back.
more fight back sentences
|get back||1) Some babies need help getting back to sleep.|
2) And wolf recovery has got back on track .
more get back sentences
|go back||1) It is going back towards third edition .|
2) Now everyone goes back to normal life.
more go back sentences
|head back||1) They headed back towards the club house.|
2) The van was clearly headed back towards the exit.
more head back sentences
|hold back||1) hold back those staggering towards slaughter".|
2) The barrier has held back both sides.
more hold back sentences
|look back||1) The positive dog training movement has never looked back.|
2) The team has barely looked back since .
more look back sentences
|move back||1) Is inflation moving back toward 2 percent?|
2) Labor needs to move back towards socialism.
more move back sentences
|push back||1) They advance 300 meters before being pushed back.|
2) A formal vote was pushed back until next week.
more push back sentences
|send back||1) The shipments were either destroyed or sent back.|
2) The train sends back an acknowledgement telegram.
more send back sentences
|turn back||1) Each assault was turned back in close fighting.|
2) He slowed down and almost turned back.
more turn back sentences
|abdominal back||1) Unexplained abdominal or back pain is the most common complaint.|
2) Second, it is important for those with herniated discs to begin strengthening their abdominal and back muscles.
more abdominal back sentences
|acute back||1) acute back pain could flare up suddenly.|
2) During acute back pain, exercise may be difficult or too painful.
more acute back sentences
|be back||1) A definite member favorite Tara is BACK!|
2) She was back, safe and sound.
more be back sentences
|back burner||1) What keeps getting pushed to the back burner or rushed through?|
2) That put any promotion aspirations on the back burner .
more back burner sentences
|back catalogue||1) He even takes a swipe at his own back catalogue .|
2) Dancing on the millions from her back catalogue .
more back catalogue sentences
|chronic back||1) His mobility was limited by chronic back problems.|
2) What are examples of chronic back pain?
more chronic back sentences
|back cover||1) I assume the back cover is off.|
2) The back cover was manipulated to fit your monitor.
more back cover sentences
|defensive back||1) defensive back coach Rod Perry, from Carolina Panthers.|
2) Traded for Ex-Titan defensive back Adam "Pacman" Jones.
more defensive back sentences
|back door||1) The back door was the safest entrance.|
2) The pigs were being driven towards the back door .
more back door sentences
|back end||1) The differences are in the back end .|
2) It's the back end of 2013.
more back end sentences
|entire back||1) The entire back seam of my Theory pants popped.|
2) The entire back end of the stage was covered with LED panels .
more entire back sentences
|failed back||1) So we looked at 31 consecutive failed back pain patients from my practice.|
2) How would you characterize the current science on treatments for failed back surgery?
more failed back sentences
|far back||1) The PRICE vowel has a very far back starting-point, and can be realised as .|
2) More lounges for general use towards the far back right and a cloakroom there as well.
more far back sentences
|back foot||1) His back feet are a size smaller.|
2) When throwing this punch pivot off your back foot .
more back foot sentences
|front back||1) Moral careers, escape attempts and front and back regions.|
2) There are three stages: front, back and outside.
more front back sentences
|back garden||1) Where the back gardens aren't particularly accessible.|
2) The back garden is mostly shady and filled with native plants .
more back garden sentences
|back home||1) Today was a long trip driving back home .|
2) I was wounded and sent back home .
more back home sentences
|back injury||1) A back injury effectively ended his career seven years ago.|
2) A back injury prevents active participation in sport at present.
more back injury sentences
|left back||1) By Seth Vertelney 0 Portland adds a well-known name to help shore up its left back position .|
2) Ever since Ashley Cole signed for Chelsea, he has pretty much nailed down the left back spot as his own.
more left back sentences
|low back||1) What are uncommon causes of low back pain?|
2) low back pain results in large economic costs.
more low back sentences
|middle back||1) I screwed wheels under it and put middle and back wall in their places.|
2) However most of his paintings have a classical fore, middle and back ground.
more middle back sentences
|back pain||1) Exercise is very important for treating back pain .|
2) He suffered severe back pain throughout his short life.
more back pain sentences
|back pocket||1) The back mesh pocket is nicely sized for drying items.|
2) The athletic director is in his back pocket .
more back pocket sentences
|back ready||1) He does emphasize they be back, ready to hit.|
2) Description: Chesty's back and ready to explode!
more back ready sentences
|right back||1) She was dead lame having injured her right back hock.|
2) This depends on the right back situation of course.
more right back sentences
|Romance back||1) You need to check out the Text The Romance back system as soon as possible .|
2) Yakuza gangster usually draw their Text The Romance back scam identity towards others by their tattoo for look significance and identity sign.
more Romance back sentences
|back row||1) Everyone, especially the back row played tough.|
2) I watched from the back row on closing night.
more back row sentences
|back seat||1) Super heroes had taken a back seat .|
2) The cargo version is completely devoid of back seats .
more back seat sentences
|severe back||1) He suffered severe back pain throughout his short life.|
2) He sneezed very violently, causing severe back pain.
more severe back sentences
|upper back||1) upper back problems can also result from incorrect posture during nursing.|
2) A lot of upper back pain occurs from bunched-up arms.
more upper back sentences
|very back||1) Interesting that he liked the very back line of the batter's box.|
2) Mining industry The mine industry forms the very back bone of Africa's economy.
more very back sentences
|back wall||1) Side walls and back walls are desirable.|
2) I reached the back wall rather quickly.
more back wall sentences
|welcome back||1) A friend has a welcome back party at Verandah.|
2) welcome back everyone to another episode of Final Fantasy Union.
more welcome back sentences
|back yard||1) The venue was the back yard shed.|
2) A chain link separated our back yard .
more back yard sentences
|ache back||1) She became aware of her aching back and had to sit down.|
2) His aching back won the argument.
more ache back sentences
|arch back||1) Try not to arch the back during this exercise.|
2) Do not arch the back and do not jerk.
more arch back sentences
|bare back||1) His bare back was fully relaxed now.|
2) Quickly she spreads it over his bare back.
more bare back sentences
|bend back||1) Her twisted legs are shrunken and her back is bent .|
2) Do not bend the back and do not sway.
more bend back sentences
|break back||1) Upon closer inspection, 3 of the backs were broken .|
2) He suffered 40 per cent burns and a broken back .
more break back sentences
|camel back||1) Any number of individual cues may finally break the camel's back.|
2) Senator Hollings was the straw that broke camel's back.
more camel back sentences
|centre back||1) We need much better centre backs though.|
2) So we have four good centre backs .
more centre back sentences
|back chest||1) His back and chest were on fire.|
2) It may also spread to the back or chest .
more back chest sentences
|curve back||1) The curved back shows that this fish died under stress.|
2) The Lifetime folding chair has a curved back and seat.
more curve back sentences
|back front||1) Photograph her whole nude body, back and front .|
2) In our terms, there are no backs and no fronts .
more back front sentences
|back give||1) Then, at training on August third the back just gave out.|
2) The key on the back gives a full list of facilities for each Beefeater.
more back give sentences
|back guarantee||1) Our money back guarantee stands behind every piece.|
2) Go beyond the standard "money back guarantee ".
more back guarantee sentences
|back hip||1) Bones of lower back and hips slightly protruding.|
2) Great for a tired lower back and tight hips too!
more back hip sentences
|horse back||1) Cos there's seven pound off horse's back.|
2) Did you ride on the horse's back?
more horse back sentences
|back leg||1) The back and legs are left unclipped.|
2) She suffered burns to her back, legs and head.
more back leg sentences
|neck back||1) The neck, back and shoulders are well-muscled and strong.|
2) This massage focuses directly on the neck, upper back, and shoulder area.
more neck back sentences
|back neck||1) It strengthens and firms the back, neck, abdomen and legs.|
2) Available with hands, feet, shoulders, backs, necks and knees.
more back neck sentences
|opponent back||1) Pennant is also able to use skill to beat opponents' full backs.|
2) The wrestler then pulls back stretching the opponent's back, neck, and knee.
more opponent back sentences
|back porch||1) My grandfather sitting on that old back porch .|
2) The home features both front and back porches .
more back porch sentences
|pull back||1) Members of the opposing team pulled Newton back.|
2) The greatest Irish ritual is the pulling back of the hair.
more pull back sentences
|round color: rgb(69, 209, 209);>round back||1) Note : Some bones have rounded bamboo backs.|
2) So I says round the back or something.
more round back sentences
|rub back||1) I know a lot of nurses rub patient's backs.|
2) I rub the backs of my knees really hard through my pants.
more rub back sentences
|running back||1) Star running backs burn bright and short.|
2) Joining the quarterback in the offensive backfield are two running backs.
more running back sentences
|run back||1) Buccaneers running backs nevertheless combined for 204 yards.|
2) These are dark financial days for running backs.
more run back sentences
|scratch back||1) He scratched the back of his neck.|
2) I nodded, scratching the back of my neck uncomfortably.
more scratch back sentences
|seat back||1) Map pockets were standard in the front seat backs.|
2) Additionally, seat backs were designed to fold forward.
more seat back sentences
|back shoulder||1) Proper landing technique is on the back or shoulders .|
2) Exercise your back, shoulders, and legs.
more back shoulder sentences
|back side||1) Favoured woods are spruce tops and maple backs and sides .|
2) One for front, back and sides .
more back side sentences
|sore back||1) Many a horse will present with a sore back.|
2) During spring training, Galarraga developed a sore back.
more sore back sentences
|back turn||1) She was surprised that his back was still turned .|
2) I switched glasses when your back was turned !
more back turn sentences
|while back||1) They had some Ethiopian Harrar a while back that was fantastic .|
2) I read a statistic a while back that said 500,000 guns are stolen every year .
more while back sentences
|back away||1) He ties up and recovers before backing away .|
2) It will often back away and float free.
more back away sentences
|back band||1) He has also recorded solo albums with backing bands .|
2) Palladino has toured in the backing band for Joe Walsh.
more back band sentences
|back campaign||1) Other victims of drink driving have backed the new campaign .|
2) Popular newspapers backed the campaign enthusiastically and praised the workers behind it.
more back campaign sentences
|back candidate||1) The "Tribune" has previously backed independent candidates .|
2) The band refused to back a presidential candidate during their interviews.
more back candidate sentences
|back claim||1) His wife and crew chief backed these claims .|
2) He has family experience to back this claim .
more back claim sentences
|back coup||1) Then the president backed the military coup against Mr. Morsi last year.|
2) That would actually be useful to promoting human rights rather than US backed coups .
more back coup sentences
|currency back||1) This is the true value of a gold backed currency .|
2) Russia accelerates plans to back an Eurasian currency with gold.
more currency back sentences
|back down||1) Obama backed down at the last minute.|
2) The militia men backed down after a few heated seconds.
more back down sentences
|back due||1) The pressures and temperatures used then backed downward somewhat due to safety.|
2) Yet, innocent people are dying one hundredfold today compared to back then due to drunk drivers.
more back due sentences
|back loan||1) These easy government backed student loans are correlated to rising costs .|
2) The loans were backed by the federal government.
more back loan sentences
|mortgage back||1) In 1989, the federal government began backing the reverse mortgage .|
2) Save with a government backed fha mortgage refinance.
more mortgage back sentences
|back off||1) The protesters backed off and scattered down side streets .|
2) The creators always seem to back off .
more back off sentences
|back out||1) NBC quickly backed out of the arrangement.|
2) ATV backed out rather than risk being pulled into litigation.
more back out sentences
|back proposal||1) Republican governors are backing proposals in Louisiana and Indiana.|
2) Still, some are backing Obama's proposal .
more back proposal sentences
|back rebel||1) U.N. experts accused neighbouring Rwanda of backing the rebels .|
2) Qatar is backing the rebels in Syria's civil war.
more back rebel sentences
|back track||1) All of the participants are performed to backing track .|
2) Wilson dubbed several backing vocal tracks at Hudson's request.
more back track sentences
|back up||1) This research backs up our own findings.|
2) The traffic was soon backed up for miles.
more back up sentences
|aching back||1) He stood up slowly, holding his aching back.|
2) Now and again I stopped to stretch my aching back.
more aching back sentences
|around back||1) Just drive around back and park in the rear!|
2) Suppose this clown had been around back before they discovered nuclear fusion?
more around back sentences
|around the back||1) Dogs start screaming from around the back.|
2) Bring the left hand around the back of the stock.
more around the back sentences
|at the back||1) the long lip was at the back!|
2) A tool house at the back provides additional storage space.
more at the back sentences
|back a bill||1) I was looking for a fellow to back a bill for me no later than last week.|
2) Windschitl also backed a bill that would legalize the sale and use of novelty and consumer fireworks, but he said it came up too late in the session to reach consensus and move it forward.
more back a bill sentences
|back a candidate||1) The Kefaya Movement will not back a candidate.|
2) He became involved in politics when he backed a candidate for the local federal PC nomination in 1984.
more back a candidate sentences
|back a motion||1) The gathering backed a motion which included calls to build "a broad solidarity alliance of unions and communities under threat".|
2) In 2006, all party groups backed a motion in the Foreign Affairs Parliamentary Committee calling on the Iranian government to respect the rights of the Bahá'ís in Iran.
more back a motion sentences
|back a proposal||1) The top law officer of the United States is backing a proposal to cut jail terms for people caught dealing drugs.|
2) backed a proposal last year to impose tougher sanctions on Iran in December if its nuclear program negotiations with the White House broke down.
more back a proposal sentences
|back ache||1) Next comes vigorous brushing and checking for back aches.|
2) It is effective at relieving pain associated with back aches.
more back ache sentences
|back across||1) The reservation form comes back across the counter.|
2) Head back across the three pink elastic plants.
more back across sentences
|back action||1) They set back action on climate change by a decade.|
2) But if you think that means Christie will back action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, think again.
more back action sentences
|back alley||1) The mentally ill suffer in its back alleys.|
2) A third used the back alley as a playground.
more back alley sentences
|back and fill||1) Then he came back and filled the Flame-thrower with petrol.|
2) Come back and fill us in if you do find out !
more back and fill sentences
|back and forth||1) back and forth action took place between both teams.|
2) back and forth has the buck passed.
more back and forth sentences
|back and to||1) Dean finally approached with Sam several steps back and to one side.|
2) You can imagine the loneliness until I got back and to work again.
more back and to sentences
|back arch||1) Don't let your back arch; keep hip slightly tucked.|
2) Her head tilted back and her back arched.
more back arch sentences
|back away from||1) There is no backing away from this.|
2) Observers noticed Hutton backing away from the fast bowlers.
more back away from sentences
|back bacon||1) Most bacon consumed in the United Kingdom is back bacon.|
2) Loin: This can be cured to give back bacon or Canadian-style bacon.
more back bacon sentences
|back bay||1) The back bay is especially good for bird watching.|
2) The filling of present-day back bay was completed by 1882.
more back bay sentences
|back bedroom||1) He began searching the back bedroom where Charlie had been found.|
2) As if they'd never shared that back bedroom.
more back bedroom sentences
|back bench||1) Minority representation would be through influential back bench committees.|
2) Small wonder the back benches look so dull.
more back bench sentences
|back bend||1) Ana is locked hard into a back bending custom made metal bondage device.|
2) The drum major is best known for the back bend performed during pregame.
more back bend sentences
|back bill||1) Can I get GA to help pay back bills?|
2) Where are we, with regards to bringing back Bill.
more back bill sentences
|back boiler||1) Cos our back boiler's about had it.|
2) Central heating but it's a back boiler.
more back boiler sentences
|back break||1) It is non stop back breaking hard work!|
2) It was a really back breaking hard job.
more back break sentences
|back breaking||1) It is non stop back breaking hard work!|
2) It was a really back breaking hard job.
more back breaking sentences
|back bumper||1) New dual round taillights were integral with the back bumper.|
2) Frank, meanwhile, is hanging from the back bumper.
more back bumper sentences
|back car||1) As a result, you may notice that the back cars are closed.|
2) Episode 10 She sniffed a few times before opening the back car door and stepping out of it, mad.
more back car sentences
|back catalog||1) Both of these back catalog albums are highly recommended.|
2) Will 69 cents become the norm for back catalog material?
more back catalog sentences
|back channel||1) We build new back channels to communicate unencumbered.|
2) The number coming from the back channel now is $2 trillion.
more back channel sentences
|back check||1) According to others, Embiid's back checked out fine during a rigorous workout.|
2) Yesterday I went to the dermatologist to have a mole on my back checked.
more back check sentences
|back copy||1) All back copies are available for download.|
2) After reading through my back copies of MKM I have an idea.
more back copy sentences
|back corner||1) Then run out across the roof to the back corner.|
2) His eyes were on me in the back corner by myself.
more back corner sentences
|back country||1) back country travelers should never travel alone, especially in winter.|
2) back country users should be prepared to handle their own emergencies.
more back country sentences
|back crawl||1) Includes front and back crawl of 25 yards, butterfly and breaststroke of 15 yards, allowing for turns while swimming.|
2) As the program progresses past beginner stages, students will be taught five swim strokes including front crawl, back crawl, breast stroke, elementary back stroke, and sidestroke.
more back crawl sentences
|back dated||1) It'll have to be back dated after Christmas.|
2) Having it repealed and back dated I believe was part of his motivation for entering politics.
more back dated sentences
|back deck||1) back decks overlook beautifully landscaped communal or private courtyards.|
2) Our wood is stored on our back deck .
more back deck sentences
|back dive||1) She has been working on her back dives and front flips.|
2) She opened with a piked one and a half that she scored 34.0 points on, second to the 34.85 she earned on the back dive.
more back dive sentences
|back emf||1) This opposing electric field is called "counter-electromotive force" (back EMF).|
2) The concern is the "back EMF" generated in that circuit after the flash has fired.
more back emf sentences
|back entrance||1) Two armed men lounged near the back entrance.|
2) There is also a back entrance on Anderson Boulevard.
more back entrance sentences
|back exit||1) With that, a back exit from the library opens.|
2) Jon and I made our way to the back exit.
more back exit sentences
|back fence||1) I've seen dogs struggle with ducks at the back fence.|
2) Miter Saw Hold stock firmly against back fence of saw.
more back fence sentences
|back financially||1) A recent car accident has set her back financially .|
2) North East was backed financially by Granada Television.
more back financially sentences
|back float||1) All adown her back floated tresses of ruddy gold, with a slender jeweled circlet confining them at the brow.|
2) A Sea Otter will groom and eat while on its back floating along, in large groups called 'rafts'.
more back float sentences
|back focus||1) The design also offers very little back focus.|
2) They came back focused and completely different .
more back focus sentences
|back formation||1) It is not unknown for people to say "forward backslash" and even "reverse backslash" as back formations.|
2) Several hundred polar bears that migrate through this area every year to the ice back formation along the coast of the Hudson Bay.
more back formation sentences
|back forty||1) Bet nobody in this world's gonna win back forty pence.|
2) However, he earned back forty of them.
more back forty sentences
|back four||1) I got it back four days later.|
2) The back four has been very, very solid.
more back four sentences
|back fully||1) And the guy just turns his back fully around to Kevin.|
2) Move bobbin winder shaft back fully to left.
more back fully sentences
|back gate||1) They are entering the compound through the back gate.|
2) I got in through the back gate without being challenged.
more back gate sentences
|back gear||1) These gears were called "back gears".|
2) Clamp knurl in lathe chuck and rotate slowly in back gear.
more back gear sentences
|back green||1) Long story short, batteries are what is holding back green technology.|
2) The burn grew back green as a billiard cloth.
more back green sentences
|back half||1) We're going back half past four alright?|
2) The history of crash tests goes back half a century.
more back half sentences
|back hastily||1) He stretched out a hand and she stepped back hastily.|
2) Claudia stepped back hastily, her hands held out in front of her.
more back hastily sentences
|back heel||1) back heel boots have grown to be extremely popular presently.|
2) Sometimes spelt "back heel".
more back heel sentences
|back hurriedly||1) She backed hurriedly from the chamber and along the passageway.|
2) She blinked them back hurriedly and forced herself to look across at Josey.
more back hurriedly sentences
|back hurt||1) After all back hurting is nothing new.|
2) So...now my lower back hurts.
more back hurt sentences
|back immediately||1) The prepared transaction is rolled back immediately.|
2) Federer broke back immediately for 2–4.
more back immediately sentences
|back in the day||1) back in the day, video games were simple.|
2) Horror movies were cool back in the day.
more back in the day sentences
|back in||1) Each assault was turned back in close fighting.|
2) A horrified nation sat back in disbelief.
more back in sentences
|back initiative||1) This fostered the National Drug Take back Initiative.|
2) The Giving back initiative for this event is in partnership with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
more back initiative sentences
|back instinctively||1) Someone came and stood behind her, and she glanced back instinctively, her cheeks immediately flushing.|
2) But one look at the wall of guitars on this bunch of cutesy college kids and memories of Chapterhouse flood back instinctively.
more back instinctively sentences
|back into||1) Its historical precedents reach back into antiquity.|
2) back into the 70s through next weekend.
more back into sentences
|back is turned||1) The god's back is turned to the viewer.|
2) The moment his back is turned.
more back is turned sentences
|back issue||1) back issues are available to view online.|
2) This publication has links to back issues.
more back issue sentences
|back judge||1) It adds the back judge to the four-official system.|
2) With the back judge, he rules whether field goal attempts are successful.
more back judge sentences
|back kitchen||1) Quigley beat me through into the back kitchen.|
2) The back kitchen used to store the wet batteries used for telephones.
more back kitchen sentences
|back lane||1) Their back lanes are dotted with some cool street art.|
2) The shop was round the corner in back Lane.
more back lane sentences
|back lawn||1) The back lawn (Right) was not.|
2) She got out the mower to cut the back lawn.
more back lawn sentences
|back lean||1) The seat and chair back leaned forward.|
2) Mousse and Shampoo were on the floor next to each other, their backs leaning against the wall.
more back lean sentences
|back legislation||1) Muñoz Marín backed legislation to limit the amount of land a company could own.|
2) The company finally changed its tune and will now back legislation to make manufacturers responsible for recycling all batteries.
more back legislation sentences
|back light||1) Subject in direct sun with back light.|
2) Hair gets back lit, everyone is highlighted – no wind.
more back light sentences
|back load||1) Each back loaded with Provia 400X, Portra 800, Delta 3200.|
2) Every time he went abroad with the company he came back loaded up with western goods.
more back load sentences
|back lot||1) It sure brings back lots of memories.|
2) back lots were $50, Green said.
more back lot sentences
|back massage||1) And a back massage or belly rub is always appreciated.|
2) Do you need a firm back massage?
more back massage sentences
|back matter||1) Standing up and fighting back matters.|
2) Additionally, back matter may contain the following types of matter within the element.
more back matter sentences
|back move||1) Roll back moves with " UNDO"!|
2) Do not let your back move.
more back move sentences
|back muscle||1) They really support and cradle tired back muscles.|
2) The back muscles mustn't fall away from his spine.
more back muscle sentences
|back muscles||1) They really support and cradle tired back muscles.|
2) The back muscles mustn't fall away from his spine.
more back muscles sentences
|back mutation||1) A back mutation is postulated as the origin of this new phenotype.|
2) Note that the remaining Old English diphthongs were due to other processes, such as breaking, back mutation and i-mutation.
more back mutation sentences
|back nervously||1) Roman's eyes gleamed and she pulled away, backing nervously until stopped by a bed.|
2) Although there's no telling how long you've been here." She glances back nervously.
more back nervously sentences
|back nine||1) The back nine is quite a different story.|
2) His back nine was a little more consistent .
more back nine sentences
|back number||1) At 86 he is far from a back number.|
2) The UK was effectively a back number from that moment.
more back number sentences
|back of beyond||1) The reference to the back of beyond had upset Celia considerably.|
2) Nice little cottage that, but Pook's Common is really the back of beyond.
more back of beyond sentences
|back of the envelope||1) back of the envelope calculations are surprisingly robust.|
2) Good back of the envelope analysis, Fred.
more back of the envelope sentences
|back of the neck||1) Smaller animals are killed by biting the back of the neck.|
2) Look straight ahead; looking downward strains the back of the neck.
more back of the neck sentences
|back office||1) What is hedge fund back office support?|
2) A superb agent with fantastic back office support.
more back office sentences
|back on the rails||1) He was back on the rails, and moving again.|
2) Spruce put the conversation back on the rails.
more back on the rails sentences
|back order||1) Several items I ordered online have been back ordered.|
2) The other 4 are on back order.
more back order sentences
|back out of||1) NBC quickly backed out of the arrangement.|
2) His owner immediately backed out of harm's way.
more back out of sentences
|back page headline||1) Front and back page headlines would have screamed about our success and momentary dominance.|
2) Drug-associated killings became so frequent that by 2008 Mexican newspapers like La Jornada grouped daily execution and assassination reports under a single back page headline.
more back page headline sentences
|back page||1) For prices of tickets etc. see back page.|
2) Use the order form on the back page.
more back page sentences
|back part||1) Some Long Island conservatives backed parts of the plan.|
2) He is asleep in the back part of his house.
more back part sentences
|back pass||1) How many goals have been given away with faulty back passes?|
2) The miles back pass quicker than the miles headed out.
more back pass sentences
|back passage||1) The dogs followed me along the back passage.|
2) With more subdued smiles, they melted away down the back passage.
more back passage sentences
|back pat||1) It sucks for YOU and your bunch of back patting friends .|
2) Indian men may engage in friendly back patting merely as a sign of friendship.
more back pat sentences
|back patting||1) It sucks for YOU and your bunch of back patting friends .|
2) Indian men may engage in friendly back patting merely as a sign of friendship.
more back patting sentences
|back pay||1) An arbitrator reinstated one worker with back pay.|
2) The awarding of liquidated damages can double back pay damages.
more back pay sentences
|back pedal||1) Then back pedaled and said it will not be that bad .|
2) Many ended up back pedaling because it was a huge hit to patronage .
more back pedal sentences
|back pedalling||1) Sounds to me that they were caught short and are back pedalling.|
2) back pedalling, mustn't you?
more back pedalling sentences
|back pressure||1) The exhaust system is designed for low back pressure.|
2) back pressure–the differential pressure between the inlet and outlet pressures.
more back pressure sentences
|back problem||1) back problems is an extremely typical condition.|
2) She was disabled due to back problems.
more back problem sentences
|back projection||1) The band also used back projections for added effect.|
2) Filtered back projection (FBP) has been frequently used to reconstruct images from the projections.
more back projection sentences
|back quickly||1) Caroline stepped back quickly as the heavy velvet curtain descended.|
2) He looks out and comes back quickly.
more back quickly sentences
|back reform||1) One of the concerns is whether political uncertainty will pull back reforms push.|
2) Let's take back reform and revive, rally, and recover public schools.
more back reform sentences
|back regime||1) I certainly do not have fantasy about Western backed regime change bringing material benefits to the masses.|
2) American policy was to discourage humanitarian support to the ten month old Vietnamese backed regime in Phnom Penh.
more back regime sentences
|back rent||1) Their landlord visited them at the flat to recover back rent.|
2) Worse case scenario is the landlord sues the tenant for back rent.
more back rent sentences
|back rest||1) back rests of chairs may not exceed shoulder height.|
2) I really enjoyed the plush seat and back rest.
more back rest sentences
|Back River||1) We gave chase, but he succeeded in making his escape by swimming Back River.|
2) The Powwow River bisects the town, joined by the Back River near the town center.
more Back River sentences
|back road||1) We fled along back roads and through fields to avoid checkpoints.|
2) It was a back road with residential houses.
more back road sentences
|back room||1) In the back room sat three pool tables.|
2) The back room also has a simple geometric mosaic.
more back room sentences
|back rub||1) Describe giving a back rub. 6.|
2) And Erin Andrews gives me a back rub.
more back rub sentences
|back run||1) The CPU backs run for realistic averages.|
2) back running around 20 mins and still recovering from an ABI.
more back run sentences
|back scheme||1) Sixty million carry-out bags were saved by JS customers last year through the Penny back Scheme.|
2) The Penny back scheme and using recycled plastic in our carrier bags saved five million gallons of oil.
more back scheme sentences
|back score||1) David Villa was back in the forward line and back scoring .|
2) Coughlan is pleased to be back scoring: I went through a bit of a barren patch.
more back score sentences
|back scratch||1) He loves treats and getting his back scratched .|
2) He is happy and playful and loves to have his back scratched.
more back scratch sentences
|back scratcher||1) Sometimes scratching relieves isolated itches, hence the existence of devices such as the back scratcher.|
2) Its my back that I have to buy a back scratcher and use usually 2x a day..upon rising and going to bed.
more back scratcher sentences
|back scratching||1) Also watched the lady in back scratching her neck with gloves on .|
2) This process is purer: no lobbying, no fundraising, no elbow rubbing, no back scratching.
more back scratching sentences
|back seat driver||1) The analogy I toy with is that the conscious wordy mind is like a back seat driver.|
2) Outgoing Scottish Conservative leader Annabel Goldie also offered congratulations, pledging 'not be a back seat driver' and was 'confident that she is more than equal to taking on Alex Salmond'.
more back seat driver sentences
|back shift||1) I don't like the back shifts.|
2) The wings on her back shift, lower ones branching out while the upper two sets fold down.
more back shift sentences
|back slapping||1) I tire easily of the standard thank yous and back slapping.|
2) You go round back slapping as if superfast speed is coming for everyone .
more back slapping sentences
|back slowly||1) She came back slowly towards the house.|
2) Her attitude is to come back slowly.
more back slowly sentences
|back spasm||1) Gonzalez has already had minor back spasms this spring.|
2) The touted prospect had been sidelined by back spasms .
more back spasm sentences
|back spin||1) The reason for lower lofted driver heads is to greatly reduce back spin.|
2) Flying spins may go from a forward spin to a back spin.
more back spin sentences
|back stabbing||1) Who is a disgruntled back stabbing wanna be?|
2) You win games with team spirit not back stabbing .
more back stabbing sentences
|back staff||1) In local news: the University of Toronto is considering cutting back staff because it lost $400 million because of poor stock market investments.|
2) backstaff The back staff or back Quadrant is an navigational instrument that was used to determine latitude by measureing the altitude of the sun in the sky.
more back staff sentences
|back stair||1) Two hundred pounds worth of equipment down the back stairs.|
2) So it's straight up the back stairs.
more back stair sentences
|back staircase||1) The back staircase collapsed a few weeks later.|
2) back staircase and storage areas were also specified for attention.
more back staircase sentences
|back stairs||1) Two hundred pounds worth of equipment down the back stairs.|
2) So it's straight up the back stairs.
more back stairs sentences
|back step||1) They got long poles on the back step.|
2) That your personal success had to take a back step.
more back step sentences
|back story||1) The back story provides a few question marks.|
2) Cyrus narrates each ghost's back story.
more back story sentences
|back straight||1) Make sure you keep the back straight.|
2) This will help keep your back straight.
more back straight sentences
|back straighten||1) backs straightened, nodding heads shot up.|
2) His back straightened as much as it could, and he leaned forward, his hands gripping his chair arms.
more back straighten sentences
|back street||1) A mysterious place on a back street.|
2) An excellent find in a quiet back street.
more back street sentences
|back stretch||1) The back stretch has a two-degree banking.|
2) This rule eliminated the inherent disadvantage of pitting on the back stretch.
more back stretch sentences
|back stroke||1) Ron Finley won the 100m back stroke in 1977 with a time of 54.15.|
2) Push hesitation holds the pusher plate in the back stroke, allowing the cake to build up on itself.
more back stroke sentences
|back strongly||1) West pushed back strongly against the accusations.|
2) The ice cream van one comes back strongly too.
more back strongly sentences
|back support||1) Optional back supports provide positioning and support.|
2) back supports are recommended when employees are aligning tombstones.
more back support sentences
|back talk||1) This time the surveys are coming back talking about jobs .|
2) But she's back talking to her mum.
more back talk sentences
|back tax||1) back taxes usually accrue one of three ways .|
2) All taxpayers must add back tax preference deductions in computing AMTI.
more back tax sentences
|back teeth||1) There was also a noticeable space between the back teeth.|
2) The rounded upper projections of the back teeth are cusps.
more back teeth sentences
|back the wrong horse||1) They keep backing the wrong horse, time u0026 time again.|
2) Yes BBB you back the wrong horse again.
more back the wrong horse sentences
|back to back promotions||1) Get those Thompson twins in the starting 11 ..... No statues being considered today.... But hopeful of back to back promotions!|
2) In League Two Crawley Town won back to back promotions to League One with a 2–1 victory at Accrington Stanley.
more back to back promotions sentences
|back to back||1) They replaced run down back to back houses.|
2) The shapes are" back to back".
more back to back sentences
|back to basics||1) The down economy has brought many folks back to basics.|
2) The government therefore launched a "back to basics" programme.
more back to basics sentences
|back to front||1) The chambers were stacked back to front.|
2) The pads were pressure gradient from back to front.
more back to front sentences
|back to nature||1) Such language glances back to nature worship.|
2) His cry was "back to nature" and its simplicity.
more back to nature sentences
|back to square one||1) The donors were almost back to square one.|
2) She really is back to square one.
more back to square one sentences
|back to the drawing board||1) the designers were ordered back to the drawing board.|
2) back to the drawing board, folks!
more back to the drawing board sentences
|back to||1) back to writing that long awaited book!|
2) Most are linked back to political failure.
more back to sentences
|back tooth||1) There was also a noticeable space between the back teeth.|
2) The rounded upper projections of the back teeth are cusps.
more back tooth sentences
|back trail||1) She went to the wings, and came back trailing a broom.|
2) All a casual but effective smokescreen, neatly blurring our back trail.
more back trail sentences
|back trouble||1) back troubles sent Larry Bird into retirement .|
2) There was a recurrence of earlier back trouble and more operations.
more back trouble sentences
|back tyre||1) Rear mud flaps rest on back tyres wearing them out .|
2) She reached her hand across the big back tyre and gripped Rory's.
more back tyre sentences
|back up copy||1) Allow back up copies of music on a hard drive.|
2) You are advised make back up copies prior to changing formulae or any changes.
more back up copy sentences
|back up for||1) The traffic was soon backed up for miles.|
2) Interstate 105 was backed up for miles at a standstill.
more back up for sentences
|back up generator||1) The back up generator will need fuel, what then?|
2) All electrical tank equipment is on a back up generator which functions automatically within less than 7 seconds in the event of a power failure.
more back up generator sentences
|back up light||1) back up lights were now standard.|
2) back up lights were now standard equipment and were incorporated in the taillights.
more back up light sentences
|back view||1) back view, removed blanking plate to increase airflow.|
2) back view of some well trained lions and tigers.
more back view sentences
|back vowel||1) The high back vowels () are often rather unrounded.|
2) Loaned vowels are considered to be back vowels.
more back vowel sentences
|back wage||1) The firm paid Goshima back wages, both sides say.|
2) back wages would be a remedy.
more back wage sentences
|back water||1) But paddling in back waters was allowed.|
2) There are 10 major back waters in the district.
more back water sentences
|back wheel||1) The child's weight is carried on the back wheels mostly.|
2) They can balance your back wheels though don't they?
more back wheel sentences
|back window||1) A bigger back window improved rear visibility.|
2) In its back window sat my hat.
more back window sentences
|back wing||1) His back wings enable him to fly short distances.|
2) A back wing will house the family's two horses.
more back wing sentences
|back winner||1) Johnson became the second three-time winner, and the first back–to–back winner of the 400.|
2) At Newmarket, Desert Shot was almost as impressive when a heavily backed winner of the Colemans Mustard Maiden.
more back winner sentences
|back||1) A "place" brown backed sign.|
2) The show pits six wide receivers against six defensive backs.
more back sentences
|bad back||1) I am 57 yrs young with a bad back!|
2) No "bad back 9" this time!
more bad back sentences
|behind back||1) Duck Waddle in crouched position, palms together behind back.|
2) The crease midfielder moves only slightly to find the lane behind backing up defensemen.
more behind back sentences
|behind her back||1) her left hand was concealed behind her back.|
2) her arms are bound together behind her back.
more behind her back sentences
|behind his back||1) With both hands tied behind his back.|
2) John's hands were tightly tied behind his back.
more behind his back sentences
|behind my back||1) You're going behind my back again.|
2) I put my hands behind my back.
more behind my back sentences
|behind your back||1) Now, put your hands behind your back.|
2) Or wedge a pillow stuffed with tennis balls behind your back.
more behind your back sentences
|bent back||1) The defensive line had been bent back not broken.|
2) Some of them got bent back and actually cracked pins.
more bent back sentences
|bite back||1) It is men biting back after being cornered.|
2) Lindsey bit back a sigh of impatience.
more bite back sentences
|broad back||1) broad back in the wickets - three now .|
2) Guptill c u0026b broad 59 broad back on.
more broad back sentences
|broken back||1) He suffered 40 per cent burns and a broken back .|
2) A broken back in a dream means fear, distress and sorrow.
more broken back sentences
|call back||1) This whole campaign has been filled with great call backs.|
2) It was another hour before they were called back.
more call back sentences
|claw back||1) He warned that conservatives were trying to claw back power.|
2) It appears too short to claw back such a deficit .
more claw back sentences
|commute back and forth||1) Two sisters commuted back and forth from St Joachim's Parish in Frankford to teach.|
2) The President will now commute back and forth to the Kremlin using a Soviet-designed Mi-8 helicopter.
more commute back and forth sentences
|die back||1) If environmental stresses become too much they may die back.|
2) All of my live plants keep slowly dying back.
more die back sentences
|down the back||1) Some had darker horizontal stripes down the back and tail.|
2) Two hundred pounds worth of equipment down the back stairs.
more down the back sentences
|draw back||1) Only draw back is smoking is allowed.|
2) He sat down without drawing back the curtains.
more draw back sentences
|drop back||1) drop back down onto the tenth ledge.|
2) Graham lost 71 yards being tackled while dropping back to pass.
more drop back sentences
|flat on your back||1) Lie flat on your back and close your eyes.|
2) Lie flat on your back and bend the knees.
more flat on your back sentences
|hunch back||1) Driving rain pounded into her hunched back and shoulders.|
2) I will attend when I'm hunch backed and wearing orthopedic shoes.
more hunch back sentences
|hurt back||1) Member slipped and fell on wet floor hurting back and knee.|
2) This is our first edition of the jj watt, he was hurt back.
more hurt back sentences
|in back||1) But paddling in back waters was allowed.|
2) It is cut longer and fuller in back.
more in back sentences
|in my back||1) Basic stone wall in my back yard.|
2) I've been busy in my back yard.
more in my back sentences
|in the back||1) in the back room sat three pool tables.|
2) I felt safe staying in the back room.
more in the back sentences
|injure back||1) Anaheim Ducks defenseman Sheldon Souray was injured back in mid July during a freak workout accident .|
2) Hetfield was icing down a recently injured back while Hammett, Newsted and Ulrich performed.
more injure back sentences
|laid back||1) The song is laid back while still heavy"".|
2) Nails laid back and made himself comfortable.
more laid back sentences
|lean back||1) I leaned back against the tree trunk.|
2) Many ex girlfriend said happy birthday lean back and relax.
more lean back sentences
|lie back||1) She lay back comfortably while her hair was brushed.|
2) Dorothy lay back against her pillow exhausted.
more lie back sentences
|lower back||1) Her lower back and abdomen were badly infected.|
2) lower back disorder referring onto the hip.
more lower back sentences
|months back||1) Their marriage had nearly ended a few months back.|
2) I had a miscarriage a few months back.
more months back sentences
|muscular back||1) She noticed his broad shoulders and muscular back.|
2) On land the Indians traveled on foot and carried burdens on their muscular backs.
more muscular back sentences
|on your back||1) Lying on your back is also OK.|
2) You've got a web sack on your back.
more on your back sentences
|out back||1) The qualifications were worked out back then.|
2) out back the lines are no less unique.
more out back sentences
|pace back and forth||1) Ranma, bruised but awake, is pacing back and forth.|
2) She paced back and forth all day around the remains.
more pace back and forth sentences
|pat back||1) Then a beamer that the startled Watling pats back down the pitch .|
2) His volleying style was novel at the time, a forceful shot instead of merely a pat back over the net.
more pat back sentences
|pat on the back||1) Good writing deserves a pat on the back.|
2) You need a pat on the back.
more pat on the back sentences
|rock back and forth||1) He's rocking back and forth now.|
2) He's rocking back and forth while smoking a cigarette.
more rock back and forth sentences
|rotate back and forth||1) It has a very effective brushing action - rotating back and forth 2800 times per minute.|
2) Assigned to a patriot battalion in Fort Bliss, Texas, his platoon rotated back and forth between Texas and South Korea.
more rotate back and forth sentences
|sit back||1) A horrified nation sat back in disbelief.|
2) I sit back down and finish eating.
more sit back sentences
|slap on the back||1) That same mechanic received "a grateful slap on the back".|
2) Tyler gives Angel Face a hearty slap on the back.
more slap on the back sentences
|small of your back||1) Press the small of your back into the floor.|
2) A hot water bottle in the small of your back should help.
more small of your back sentences
|stiff back||1) But that was before his stiff back acted up .|
2) Aside from my stiff back, I felt great!
more stiff back sentences
|straight back||1) His straight back and determined walk were commanding.|
2) I was taken straight back to our house.
more straight back sentences
|straighten back||1) He straightened back up and went to the officer.|
2) And over the period of the day it will straighten back up vertically.
more straighten back sentences
|stretch back||1) The current streak stretches back to March 1993.|
2) There is a long tradition of football games stretching back centuries.
more stretch back sentences
|stroke back||1) Lynn University, its closest competition, finished 34 strokes back.|
2) She stroked back her baby's hair.
more stroke back sentences
|strong back||1) Beautiful straight strong backs and unusual grace.|
2) A fit and strong back will promote a healthy standing posture.
more strong back sentences
|support back||1) So should we, by supporting the worldwide movement and receiving support back from it.|
2) The BJP protested these implementations, and took its support back, following which he resigned.
more support back sentences
|sway back and forth||1) The heavy engine sways back and forth as gravity takes hold .|
2) The fight swayed back and forth.
more sway back and forth sentences
|swept back||1) De Gaulle was swept back to power.|
2) He swept back the curtain above his bunk.
more swept back sentences
|swing back and forth||1) Hold Forward to swing back and forth, gaining height.|
2) The two tiny hands clasped together swung back and forth with excitement.
more swing back and forth sentences
|switch back and forth||1) The ability to switch back and forth instantly is incredible.|
2) Don't switch back and forth between titles.
more switch back and forth sentences
|there and back||1) It was a three-hour trip there and back.|
2) The journey there and back though looks chancy.
more there and back sentences
|to the back||1) And it gives protection to the back four.|
2) He wheeled his bike round to the back.
more to the back sentences
|toward the back||1) the abdominoplasty incision extends across the lower abdomen toward the back.|
2) Immediately to your left or toward the back?
more toward the back sentences
|towards the back||1) the pigs were being driven towards the back door.|
2) Ness was pretty much kept towards the back wall.
more towards the back sentences
|travel back and forth||1) travelling back and forth through familiar territory is simply not time-consuming.|
2) The anxiety of travelling back and forth was nightmarish.
more travel back and forth sentences
|try to back||1) Lucien stood up, tried to back away.|
2) I tried to back away from my levity.
more try to back sentences
|turn your back on||1) You can't turn your back on your nature.|
2) Don't turn your back on it.
more turn your back on sentences
|watch your back||1) Dating your boss: watch your back!|
2) This creature appears randomly, so watch your back .
more watch your back sentences
|write back||1) He quickly wrote back and said "sure".|
2) I was shocked that you had written back.
more write back sentences
|years back||1) He himself had stopped fishing thirty years back.|
2) I murdered someone a few years back.
more years back sentences
Expressions with the word back
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: