back regime in a sentence
1) I certainly do not have fantasy about Western backed regime change bringing material benefits to the masses.
2) American policy was to discourage humanitarian support to the ten month old Vietnamese backed regime in Phnom Penh.
3) The murders, carried out by a right-wing death squad, underscore the continuing terror of the U.S.-backed regime.
4) The Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in 1979 and exacted a staunch interpretation of art that stifled creativity in the 1980s during the Soviet backed regime in Afghanistan from 1979-1989.
back regime example sentences5) In his recent Newsweek feature report, Disaster in Somalia, Ron Nordland has called the US backed regime in Somalia as comprising "drug addled warlords."
6) During the Vietnam War, Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge communists had formed an alliance to fight U.S.-backed regimes in their respective countries.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back regime
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back regime with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back regime
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back regime in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back regime.
20 examples of simple sentences of back regime. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back regime
Compound Sentences with back regime
Complex Sentences with back regime
Compound-Complex Sentences with back regime