Expressions - Collocations of the word " baby "
|aborted baby||1) The first 26 aborted babies were unaffected.|
2) What happens to those souls that are the aborted babies?
more aborted baby sentences
|abort baby||1) They do not understand why Daphne did not abort the baby.|
2) The video causes him to reconsider about aborting the unborn baby.
more abort baby sentences
|baby adult||1) Five thousand babies and ten adults meant treat the house and the yard.|
2) Today, it is given to around 30,000 patients per year, both babies and adults .
more baby adult sentences
|baby alive||1) During their search they found a baby still alive .|
2) It is a sign that the baby is alive .
more baby alive sentences
|baby arrive||1) The baby has arrived since he left for school.|
2) Some babies arrive looking up, called face presentation.
more baby arrive sentences
|baby asleep||1) Hey, the baby's asleep and covered.|
2) Suzuki and the baby are asleep, but Butterfly remains standing and waiting.
more baby asleep sentences
|baby bear||1) A baby is born with sensory perception.|
2) This means sometimes the babies are born alive.
more baby bear sentences
|baby blue||1) InaTrap is now available in baby blue and pastel purple .|
2) May we suggest using baby blue or baby pink cover for homemade baby books ?
more baby blue sentences
|baby boomer||1) The baby boomers are starting to retire.|
2) The oldest baby boomers often ended up retiring young.
more baby boomer sentences
|baby boom||1) The borough is also experiencing a baby boom .|
2) First, the baby boom is over.
more baby boom sentences
|baby bottle||1) I drank more from my baby bottle .|
2) Mentally imagine how baby bottles are gently warmed.
more baby bottle sentences
|baby boy||1) Their baby boy is born in the morning.|
2) They are still yet to name their baby boy .
more baby boy sentences
|breast baby||1) Allergies are less common in breast-fed babies.|
2) For the exclusively breast-fed baby, it could be any food.
more breast baby sentences
|breastfeed baby||1) These include breastfeeding, baby wearing and shared sleep.|
2) She was subsequently sent to prison along with her breastfeeding baby.
more breastfeed baby sentences
|baby breathe||1) Do you worry if baby is still breathing ?|
2) After delivery, the baby was not breathing .
more baby breathe sentences
|baby bump||1) Most people wit big bum doesn't ve big baby bump .|
2) Unlike Lima, the baby bump was hardly noticed.
more baby bump sentences
|baby child||1) Does less than 35 include babies and children ?|
2) This is mostly performed with newborn babies or children .
more baby child sentences
|baby clothes||1) It wears baby clothes and is patient.|
2) The bear is dressed in baby clothes .
more baby clothes sentences
|baby conceive||1) Perhaps initially only one baby was conceived -- a girl.|
2) The first baby conceived by this process was born in August 2012.
more baby conceive sentences
|baby crawl||1) When a baby's crawling how does it hold its feet?|
2) Not all babies crawled : some shuffled on their bottoms.
more baby crawl sentences
|crying baby||1) Parents of crying babies are in so much pain.|
2) A Jordanian soldier holds a crying baby in his arms .
more crying baby sentences
|cry baby||1) Sorry to sound like a cry baby, just irritated.|
2) More still are you a cry baby in God's kingdom?
more cry baby sentences
|baby cry||1) Normal physical development requires that babies cry .|
2) Your 10-month old baby is crying .
more baby cry sentences
|cute baby||1) A cute little naked baby is grinning at the camera .|
2) This cute baby always make noise, sound weird.
more cute baby sentences
|baby daughter||1) My baby daughter fell off my bed too!|
2) His wife and their baby daughter watched the car drive off.
more baby daughter sentences
|baby dead||1) However, the baby was already dead .|
2) Doctors declared the baby dead after resuscitation efforts appeared ineffective .
more baby dead sentences
|dead baby||1) The dead babies were both under three months old.|
2) The result is still a dead baby.
more dead baby sentences
|deliver baby||1) In addition about thirty babies are delivered .|
2) No man has ever delivered a baby.
more deliver baby sentences
|baby die||1) How many babies have died unnecessarily worldwide?|
2) A baby died later from unknown causes.
more baby die sentences
|baby doll||1) This baby doll provides coverage without covering too much.|
2) Each cake contains a small hidden baby doll .
more baby doll sentences
|baby due||1) The 15th week before the week baby due .|
2) A neighbour asks when the baby is due .
more baby due sentences
|baby elephant||1) The baby elephants would be especially seriously affected.|
2) baby elephants have a tendency to wander off.
more baby elephant sentences
|expect baby||1) Downs was expecting another baby by then.|
2) Three different friends told me they were expecting babies .
more expect baby sentences
|feed baby||1) It feeds some babies while taking the lives of others.|
2) It is being borne away to feed the eagle's babies.
more feed baby sentences
|baby fine||1) I delivered naturally and my baby was fine .|
2) Luckily, mother and baby were fine .
more baby fine sentences
|baby formula||1) They are still giving baby formula and table foods.|
2) Exceptions were made for approved baby formula and prescription medication.
more baby formula sentences
|baby girl||1) My baby girl turned one years old!|
2) She is my latest full body baby girl .
more baby girl sentences
|baby grand||1) Yundi was playing a baby grand behind a white screen .|
2) I bought a Classenti GR1i digital baby grand .
more baby grand sentences
|baby grow||1) They both had pink baby grows on.|
2) Milk makes a baby grow big and strong.
more baby grow sentences
|harm baby||1) Can marijuana use during pregnancy harm the baby?|
2) Alcohol and drug abuse during pregnancy can harm babies.
more harm baby sentences
|baby healthy||1) The next day, Vorilhon claimed that the baby was healthy .|
2) How badly do you wish to see your baby healthy and happy?
more baby healthy sentences
|healthy baby||1) Early prenatal care helps ensure a healthy baby.|
2) Simply put, healthier women have healthier babies.
more healthy baby sentences
|baby hungry||1) The baby is usually quite hungry and eats or nurses eagerly.|
2) babies are hungry all of the time.
more baby hungry sentences
|baby infant||1) Can I book a reserved seat for my baby or infant ?|
2) Originally educated in Ghana, she loves treating babies and infants .
more baby infant sentences
|baby Jesus||1) The birth of baby Jesus, the significance, the fulfillment of a promise.|
2) Oh sweet baby Jesus, I will RUN to my car if it'll count.
more baby Jesus sentences
|baby kid||1) Will definitely share with my friends with babies and kids .|
2) Even you are able to get the clothing for your babies or kids .
more baby kid sentences
|kidnap baby||1) Additionally, the public suspected that someone was kidnapping babies.|
2) Niall Bradley, 19, pleaded guilty to kidnapping the baby.
more kidnap baby sentences
|kill baby||1) The practice of killing unwanted babies was common.|
2) The missionaries falsely claim they regularly kill newborn babies.
more kill baby sentences
|kiss baby||1) The academic equivalent of kissing babies, I suppose.|
2) Good luck and kiss the baby for me!
more kiss baby sentences
|baby learn||1) Is baby talk designed to help babies learn speech?|
2) And doing is how babies learn and grow.
more baby learn sentences
|baby likely||1) But older babies are also likely to experience night wakings.|
2) During fussy moments, babies were less likely to eat.
more baby likely sentences
|month baby||1) I am father of 4 months old baby.|
2) Your six month old baby under those sorts of pressures.
more month baby sentences
|baby mother||1) Each set came with 5 babies and a mother .|
2) Most cesarean births result in healthy babies and mothers .
more baby mother sentences
|Muppet baby||1) To say this rips off the " Muppet babies" is an understatement.|
2) Miss Piggy on Muppet babies.
more Muppet baby sentences
|baby need||1) Or when that baby needs neonatal care?|
2) A baby needs to visit a doctor regularly.
more baby need sentences
|newborn baby||1) The missionaries falsely claim they regularly kill newborn babies.|
2) Perhaps a relinquished or removed newborn baby.
more newborn baby sentences
|new baby||1) It seems that nature is new and beautiful like new-born babies.|
2) The issue for consideration is the selective treatment of disabled new-born babies.
more new baby sentences
|baby nurse||1) Many mothers find they become very thirsty while the baby is nursing .|
2) One mother opened up her blouse to sing while baby nursed .
more baby nurse sentences
|nurse baby||1) Then nurse the baby more often and longer.|
2) Beautiful color illustrations show Mama nursing the new baby.
more nurse baby sentences
|baby parent||1) Which comes first–the unhappy baby or the unhappy parent ?|
2) The pain of vaccinations can be distressing for babies and parents alike.
more baby parent sentences
|premature baby||1) It is less common in premature babies.|
2) Many premature babies die within few days of birth.
more premature baby sentences
|baby ready||1) Then the baby is finally ready to walk.|
2) When a baby is ready for discharge depends on many factors.
more baby ready sentences
|royal baby||1) Q u0026A: What happens once the royal baby is born?|
2) Never ask to cuddle the royal baby, says Mr Hanson.
more royal baby sentences
|baby safe||1) Make sure your baby is safe first.|
2) Your priority is to keep baby safe and comfortable.
more baby safe sentences
|baby shower||1) Water baby showers is recurrent tub areas.|
2) Any baby shower is incomplete without games .
more baby shower sentences
|baby sick||1) Some plants can poison or make your baby sick .|
2) But now his baby was sick .
more baby sick sentences
|baby sister||1) He loved his parents and his baby sister .|
2) No one beats up my baby sister .
more baby sister sentences
|baby sitter||1) Most school districts are high priced baby sitters .|
2) The 2011 hit "Rio" was a baby sitter .
more baby sitter sentences
|baby sit||1) I already do baby sit every week.|
2) It prepares children for their baby sitting role.
more baby sit sentences
|baby sleep||1) The baby slept peacefully in its cradle.|
2) Many animals and young babies sleep many times during the day.
more baby sleep sentences
|baby stillborn||1) Nina was led to believe the baby was stillborn .|
2) Rose of Sharon's baby is stillborn .
more baby stillborn sentences
|stillborn baby||1) Mothers of stillborn babies must still give birth.|
2) Mary had a stillborn baby in the hospital.
more stillborn baby sentences
|baby survive||1) More babies were surviving their precarious first twelve months.|
2) Yet the baby survived a successful operation and is alive today.
more baby survive sentences
|throw baby||1) Too much baby thrown out with the bathwater.|
2) Pharaoh then orders them to throw the babies into the river.
more throw baby sentences
|tiny baby||1) There's a tiny baby in the photo.|
2) I assume she has tiny babies growing inside her little belly now.
more tiny baby sentences
|baby toddler||1) What vaccines are recommended for babies and toddlers ?|
2) It's perfectly normal behavior for babies and toddlers .
more baby toddler sentences
|unborn baby||1) This works best for scanning unborn babies.|
2) Her unborn baby had been cut from her womb.
more unborn baby sentences
|baby wake||1) My 9 month old baby woke up covered in spots.|
2) It's not your fault baby wakes up.
more baby wake sentences
|want baby||1) All my life I wanted a baby.|
2) I felt upset because I wanted the baby.
more want baby sentences
|baby weigh||1) The baby weighs 1 pound 4 oz.|
2) A baby weighing more than 9 pounds.
more baby weigh sentences
|baby wipe||1) Paper towels are probably better left home since baby wipes will suffice.|
2) I know I've got baby fresh wipes .
more baby wipe sentences
|baby young||1) Sunscreen should not be applied to babies younger than six months.|
2) The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends regular head repositioning of babies younger than six months.
more baby young sentences
|A bonny baby||1) Isn't she A bonny baby now, Miss Rose?|
2) The club also held A puck fAdA and cic fAdA competition, A bonny baby competition, penalty competition.
more A bonny baby sentences
|abandon baby||1) The CHIJMES building has commemorative plaques for these abandoned babies.|
2) A social worker finds an abandoned baby in the New York subway .
more abandon baby sentences
|abandoned baby||1) The CHIJMES building has commemorative plaques for these abandoned babies.|
2) Workhouses took in abandoned babies, usually presumed to be illegitimate.
more abandoned baby sentences
|adopt baby||1) Many couples are eagerly willing to adopt babies.|
2) After being unable to get pregnant, they adopt baby Ned.
more adopt baby sentences
|anchor baby||1) Also we need to stop anchor babies now .|
2) And right behind Cruz is " anchor baby" Marco Rubio.
more anchor baby sentences
|baby alarm||1) It is just like a baby alarm.|
2) No I haven't got a baby alarm either.
more baby alarm sentences
|baby babble||1) But when babies babble, what are they doing?|
2) When your baby babbles, don't be embarrassed to babble right back.
more baby babble sentences
|baby bath||1) The old baby bathing tub is the perfect size .|
2) baby bath Time babies seldom get very dirty (apart from in their nappies!
more baby bath sentences
|baby be born||1) A baby is born with sensory perception.|
2) This means sometimes the babies are born alive.
more baby be born sentences
|baby be due||1) A neighbour asks when the baby is due.|
2) The baby is due November 21 st, 2013.
more baby be due sentences
|baby be sick||1) But now his baby was sick.|
2) The young woman who arrived today talks about falling ill while her baby was sick.
more baby be sick sentences
|baby beef||1) For a limited number of products (baby beef, sugar, and wine), annual import quotas remain in effect.|
2) The menu features fine local fare with an innovative twist in the form of Vodka and Beetroot Marinated Salmon, and baby beef Escalopes with Atlantic Shrimps and Cottage Cheese.
more baby beef sentences
|Baby Bell||1) AT u0026T would not be the first Baby Bell to sell off rural landlines.|
2) In 1984 the Bell System broke up into the various Baby Bell operating companies and AT u0026T.
more Baby Bell sentences
|baby bird||1) Mother bird is sharing food with baby bird indicates sharing.|
2) The baby bird yields less meat than fat and bone.
more baby bird sentences
|baby blue eyes||1) Probably the biggest change is Frodo's giant baby blue eyes.|
2) Then she turned around and looked Little John in his baby blue eyes.
more baby blue eyes sentences
|baby blues||1) Even his signature baby blues seem dull and demonic.|
2) Are you struggling with the baby blues after recently giving birth?
more baby blues sentences
|baby bond||1) baby bonds are senior unsecured obligations of General Electric Capital Corporation.|
2) They are called baby bonds because of the small minimum denomination of $25.
more baby bond sentences
|baby bonus||1) baby bonuses are an awful approach.|
2) In 2001, the Singapore government started its baby bonus scheme.
more baby bonus sentences
|baby book||1) Madeleine had recorded it in the baby book.|
2) Alison's baby book starts at three and a half.
more baby book sentences
|Baby bouncer||1) Don't put Baby bouncers on tables or work surfaces and use a harness to keep them strapped in a high chair.|
2) When your Baby is ready for some new sensations and more fun in his life, you may begin to develop his sight, hearing, touch and movements with a Baby bouncer.
more Baby bouncer sentences
|baby broccoli||1) A cross between broccoli and Chinese kale, sweet baby broccoli has a sweeter flavor than ordinary broccoli.|
2) Ocean Mist Farms added sweet baby broccoli to its product line in order to meet growing consumer demand for the vegetable, said Joe Feldman, vice president sales and marketing.
more baby broccoli sentences
|baby broker||1) baby brokers are known for denying this.|
2) baby brokers are hired by desperate infertile couples to hunt down other women's children.
more baby broker sentences
|baby brother||1) My baby brother was killed in a single car accident.|
2) My baby brother is leaving for basic training in 3 weeks.
more baby brother sentences
|baby buggy||1) Incidentally, the baby buggy was also stolen in Los Angeles.|
2) But first, would your baby buggy pass an MOT test?
more baby buggy sentences
|Baby Buggy||1) Incidentally, the Baby Buggy was also stolen in Los Angeles.|
2) But first, would your Baby Buggy pass an MOT test?
more Baby Buggy sentences
|baby bust||1) This resulted in lower fertility rates, causing the baby Bust.|
2) I still believe the global baby bust might just solve Piketty capital versus wages issue.
more baby bust sentences
|baby car seat||1) ALMOST 11,000 baby car seats are being recalled amid fears lap belt guides could break.|
2) Once you get baby's car seat, call your local police or fire department.
more baby car seat sentences
|baby carriage||1) One of two baby carriages each 31⁄2 inches long.|
2) Then comes Jenna pushing a baby carriage .
more baby carriage sentences
|baby carrier||1) This completes our journey through basic design of baby carrier site.|
2) So "My Favorite baby Carrier" it was.
more baby carrier sentences
|baby daddy||1) Is he "baby daddy" material?|
2) The love triangles and whose the baby daddy is getting old.
more baby daddy sentences
|baby face||1) People sometimes said he had a baby face.|
2) No he's got a baby face.
more baby face sentences
|baby faced||1) John was a blond haired baby faced centre that opposition players often underestimated.|
2) A stroll through a park, calm walk around the block, baby faced out.
more baby faced sentences
|baby farm||1) Legislation to control baby farms in Britain was not introduced until 1872.|
2) There, across the fields, was the 'baby farm'.
more baby farm sentences
|baby fat||1) Are you wondering how to burn baby fat?|
2) One distinctive feature of June is her additional "baby fat".
more baby fat sentences
|baby feed||1) babies fed soy milk tend to have a deficiency of copper.|
2) babies feed differently with artificial nipples than from a breast.
more baby feed sentences
|baby food||1) The donated baby food always is provided free of charge .|
2) The ship brought baby food and bottled water.
more baby food sentences
|baby grow up||1) Those are only acquired as the baby grows up and travels through life.|
2) One comes year after year and I get to to see the babies grow up.
more baby grow up sentences
|baby gurgle||1) The baby gurgled and smiled and Ruth's heart tore in two.|
2) At the back of the hall a handicapped woman sat quietly in a wheelchair and a man paced up and down, a tiny Down's syndome baby gurgling in his arms.
more baby gurgle sentences
|baby is born||1) A baby is born with sensory perception.|
2) It disappears after the baby is born.
more baby is born sentences
|baby is due||1) A neighbour asks when the baby is due.|
2) The baby is due November 21 st, 2013.
more baby is due sentences
|baby kick||1) Laney has been on a baby kick lately.|
2) It was a baby kicking its feet and squealing with delight.
more baby kick sentences
|baby lotion||1) Every night I take off my make-up with baby lotion then I tone it and put moisturizer on.|
2) But the next thing we knew he was all kitted out in a blue and white sailor suit, smelling sweetly of baby lotion and with not a wet patch to be seen.
more baby lotion sentences
|baby milk||1) Mrs Patti Rundall, Policy director, baby milk Action.|
2) About four years ago Chinese were buying a particular baby milk powder from Japanese market.
more baby milk sentences
|baby monitor||1) A similar baby monitor ordeal shocked the nation last August.|
2) Voice applications, such as baby monitors, are becoming common.
more baby monitor sentences
|baby move||1) Then I felt my baby move down.|
2) When will I start feeling my baby move?
more baby move sentences
|baby oil||1) Mineral Oil: baby oil is 100% mineral oil.|
2) She wears nothing but thigh high stockings, heels and baby oil.
more baby oil sentences
|baby powder||1) What comes loose looks like black baby powder.|
2) But the secret here is baby powder !
more baby powder sentences
|baby rabbit||1) Do you know anybody wanting baby rabbits?|
2) baby rabbits take one month to grow to adulthood.
more baby rabbit sentences
|Baby Ruth||1) Baby Ruth - for the student who loves baseball 8.|
2) Chocolate said in Sloth voice: No Baby Ruth's here.
more Baby Ruth sentences
|baby scream||1) For two years, babies scream: "HEY!|
2) She's always sick,' Samy shouts above the baby's screams.
more baby scream sentences
|baby seat||1) Some baby seats can be converted into car seats for older children.|
2) Can Booster and baby seats be fitted?
more baby seat sentences
|baby sling||1) The other thing that was a waste was the baby sling.|
2) Still, the baby sling was a lifesaver for me.
more baby sling sentences
|baby son||1) She loved life and was devoted to her baby son.|
2) Fergie's baby son has started talking.
more baby son sentences
|baby spit up||1) Almost all babies spit up to some degree.|
2) Introducing, Mommy Bib the ultimate protection from baby spit up drool.
more baby spit up sentences
|baby step||1) The answer is to take baby steps.|
2) I still needed to take baby steps.
more baby step sentences
|baby stroller||1) Country full of happy "baby stroller pushers".|
2) I love the rain boots, and the vintage baby stroller.
more baby stroller sentences
|baby suck||1) Ten percent of babies suck their left thumb.|
2) Mums found their babies sucking the studs after pulling them off.
more baby suck sentences
|baby take his||1) It's like watching a baby take his first hesitant steps.|
2) The film begins with a baby taking his first steps on a beach supported by his father.
more baby take his sentences
|baby talk||1) Is baby talk designed to help babies learn speech?|
2) Why does baby talk grab the attention?
more baby talk sentences
|baby teeth||1) The baby teeth prepare the arch, prepare the bone.|
2) She still has her baby teeth and is teething.
more baby teeth sentences
|baby tooth||1) The baby teeth prepare the arch, prepare the bone.|
2) She still has her baby teeth and is teething.
more baby tooth sentences
|baby unit||1) Holloway mother and baby unit is disgusting.|
2) And they're always collecting for babies unit.
more baby unit sentences
|baby wail||1) babies wailing, car alarms, coughing, the things anyone would have sworn theyd never miss.|
2) Now and then they passed a baby wailing outside a peeling front door in a battered pram.
more baby wail sentences
|baby walk||1) Kokila and Ratnan with the baby walks out of the house.|
2) There was a little baby walking around in the parking lot the other day.
more baby walk sentences
|baby walker||1) baby walkers were a particular concern.|
2) Do you walk with him or do you put him in a baby walker?
more baby walker sentences
|baby weight||1) She was very successful losing extra baby weight.|
2) The babies' weights and measurements were not recorded.
more baby weight sentences
|baby||1) But is "baby sign language" helpful?|
2) Water baby showers is recurrent tub areas.
more baby sentences
|babying||1) Just common sense, not babying myself.|
2) He wasn't babying him or anything.
more babying sentences
|battered baby||1) They call them battered babies now, I don't think we did then.|
2) And when you watch a person die And hear a battered baby cry, Then do you think that you can be All these things you ask of me?
more battered baby sentences
|be expecting a baby||1) I believe er Christine is expecting a baby?|
2) She and Sam are expecting a baby.
more be expecting a baby sentences
|be left holding the baby||1) And Rex was left holding the baby.|
2) the difference is that you were left holding the baby.
more be left holding the baby sentences
|beautiful baby||1) She had sent pictures of her beautiful baby girl.|
2) Nearly 21 weeks later we had a beautiful baby boy.
more beautiful baby sentences
|big baby||1) Most people wit big bum doesn't ve big baby bump.|
2) I lost my big baby girl, to cancer.
more big baby sentences
|blue baby||1) She was what was known as "a blue baby".|
2) I'm gonna be true blue baby, I love you.
more blue baby sentences
|bonny baby||1) Isn't she a bonny baby now, Miss Rose?|
2) The product was sold under the slogan "Glaxo builds bonny babies" from 1908.
more bonny baby sentences
|bottle fed baby||1) Secondly, bottle fed babies suffer more health problems do they?|
2) Is this study showing more bottle fed babies die the first year than breast fed babies a correlative study?
more bottle fed baby sentences
|bouncing baby||1) Like Leonard, Larry was a big and bouncing baby.|
2) A bonny, bouncing baby Falk was her heart's desire and joy.
more bouncing baby sentences
|breastfed baby||1) Can alcohol abuse affect a breastfed baby?|
2) Some breastfed babies will refuse a rubber nipple.
more breastfed baby sentences
|care for baby||1) They take turns caring for baby Mario.|
2) How are you supposed to use these to care for babies?
more care for baby sentences
|carry baby||1) All around town, people are carrying babies.|
2) They carry babies on their backs in the streets.
more carry baby sentences
|change baby||1) Where do you change baby's nappy?|
2) The Morlocks had been in conflict over a plan to change babies into mutated forms.
more change baby sentences
|colicky baby||1) colicky babies don't cry more frequently than other babies do.|
2) Anyone with a colicky baby can attest to that fact.
more colicky baby sentences
|conceive baby||1) The study comes as C-section rates are skyrocketing, with nearly one-third of ... Related News Naturally conceived babies have higher IQs than those delivered by cesarean, a new study has claimed.|
2) If the hip region of a woman is too narrow, this task becomes difficult, and her ability to conceive babies suffers.
more conceive baby sentences
|contented baby||1) If it is quiet, I sleep like a contented baby.|
2) Achieving a perfect birth, a contented baby or a streamlined schedule can give rise to a smug self-satisfaction.
more contented baby sentences
|cradle baby||1) In 1992, her government introduced the "cradle baby Scheme".|
2) It is not a safe method of cradling baby while on the boat.
more cradle baby sentences
|Darling baby||1) My Darling baby fell from the bed just few hours ago.|
2) Jimmy use two hands for that Darling baby girl ....
more Darling baby sentences
|designer baby||1) So is science creating so-called designer babies?|
2) Where do you draw the line to avoid "designer babies" ?
more designer baby sentences
|full term baby||1) Pre-term babies are more sensitive to painful stimuli than full term babies.|
2) I n September 1996 we lost a perfectly healthy full term baby boy to vasa previa.
more full term baby sentences
|give birth to a baby||1) Two years later I gave birth to a baby girl.|
2) She had given birth to a baby of flames.
more give birth to a baby sentences
|give birth to baby||1) Rachel gives birth to baby Emma in the season finale.|
2) She gave birth to baby Molli in 2011 .
more give birth to baby sentences
|good baby||1) The best baby crib attributes are not always safe these days.|
2) He is doing amazingly well and is such a good baby.
more good baby sentences
|growing baby||1) It protects the uterus and growing baby from bacterial infection.|
2) They also need extra iron for their growing baby and placenta.
more growing baby sentences
|have a baby||1) They married last summer and recently had a baby.|
2) We had just had a baby 4 weeks before.
more have a baby sentences
|have baby||1) Women are having babies later in life.|
2) It's having babies without feeding hay.
more have baby sentences
|hold baby||1) Brent was then able to hold baby Rebecca.|
2) Mothers holding babies; what could be more ordinary?
more hold baby sentences
|illegitimate baby||1) In 1890, Dyer cared for the illegitimate baby of a governess.|
2) illegitimate babies are stoned to death in Pakistan for committing the crime of illegitimacy.
more illegitimate baby sentences
|jelly baby||1) Eating five sweets, such as jelly babies.|
2) Er, you had a jelly baby.
more jelly baby sentences
|little baby||1) A bad place for poor little babies–decidedly.|
2) This woman took took this little baby chicken.
more little baby sentences
|look after baby||1) They can stay home by themselves and look after babies and toddlers.|
2) Boyfriend Jason, 20, looks after baby Owen, now nearly 20 months old.
more look after baby sentences
|lose baby||1) The mother cows cry out and search for the lost babies.|
2) Mourning Mommies - A place for mommies who have lost babies to anencephaly.
more lose baby sentences
|lovely baby||1) Opening it, they found a lovely baby.|
2) He was a pale lovely baby with a defective liver and dubious kidneys.
more lovely baby sentences
|low birthweight baby||1) However, the overall rate of very low birthweight babies in the US is increasing.|
2) low birthweight babies, in particular, should not be overfed in a bid to help them catch up.
more low birthweight baby sentences
|make baby||1) Polycarbonate plastics are sometimes used to make baby bottles.|
2) Which color makes babies cry more?
more make baby sentences
|name baby||1) She has a granddaughter named baby Blotter .|
2) Pavone presides over service to name babies found in Philadelphia clinic.
more name baby sentences
|normal baby||1) The quilt is beautiful and not the normal baby set blanket.|
2) I hope they have a normal baby name choice !
more normal baby sentences
|perfect baby||1) She saw her perfect baby injured and suffering and ultimately dying from those injuries.|
2) Hemani thinks of Nikki as the perfect baby, being cute and all that.
more perfect baby sentences
|play with baby||1) playing with baby is becoming increasingly interactive.|
2) play with babies and young children.
more play with baby sentences
|preterm baby||1) A common problem in preterm babies is respiratory disease.|
2) This injury is more likely in preterm babies.
more preterm baby sentences
|produce baby||1) And I suspected that the long-term intention was to produce babies.|
2) Scientists are able to produce babies who will fit their future job exactly.
more produce baby sentences
|rock baby||1) The other potential problem concerns rocking babies to sleep in cradles.|
2) We are still rocking baby Led Weaning.
more rock baby sentences
|Rosemary's Baby||1) I read the VC article about Rosemary's Baby last night.|
2) I mentioned Rosemary's Baby and other demonic movies that are alarming.
more Rosemary's Baby sentences
|screaming baby||1) We can't believe this is our wet screaming baby on my tummy.|
2) Civilians sat on benches joking and playing cards and rocking screaming babies to sleep.
more screaming baby sentences
|sleep like a baby||1) I slept like a baby down here.|
2) Fifteen minutes later Travis was sleeping like a baby.
more sleep like a baby sentences
|sleeping baby||1) She held a sleeping baby in her arms.|
2) Drive over, get a sleeping baby, drive home.
more sleeping baby sentences
|small baby||1) I small baby quilt measuring 15"x15".|
2) Her dark hair was incredibly thick for such a small baby.
more small baby sentences
|swaddle baby||1) swaddled babies are wrapped in cloths or blankets that restrict movement.|
2) NEVER put a swaddled baby on her tummy.
more swaddle baby sentences
|take baby||1) The answer is to take baby steps.|
2) I still needed to take baby steps.
more take baby sentences
|test tube baby||1) The first test tube baby was born in 1978.|
2) test tube babies, exactly, yes.
more test tube baby sentences
|throw the baby out with the bath water||1) Perhaps, however, there is a risk of throwing the baby out with the bath water.|
2) But the scope-of-the-patent approach "throws the baby out with the bath water," the majority said.
more throw the baby out with the bath water sentences
|unwanted baby||1) The practice of killing unwanted babies was common.|
2) unwanted babies, parentless children are the real victims here.
more unwanted baby sentences
|war baby||1) Larry L. Ruth, "war Baby!|
2) This team went down in Tide history as the "war babies".
more war baby sentences
|young baby||1) But are young babies really that emotionally mature?|
2) And experiments suggest that very young babies are interested in dialogue.
more young baby sentences
Expressions with the word baby
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: