neck back in a sentence
1) The neck, back and shoulders are well-muscled and strong.
2) This massage focuses directly on the neck, upper back, and shoulder area.
3) Feathers on head, neck, back and scapulars may be replaced annually.
4) In muscles at base of skull, neck, upper back, or mid-back.
neck back example sentences5) Perfect for mid day relaxation or for relieving stress in your neck, back and shoulders.
6) This could have maybe also defused the urge to risk one's neck, back and freedom.
7) My whole body burns including my face neck, back and arms, the areas that have been injured.
8) Thus we often feel uncomfortable in our necks, lower backs, shoulders and, yes, the crotch.
9) Sharp, local pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back -- especially after strenuous activity.
10) You can feel how lengthening arms u0026 legs also loosens the neck, back and rest of the torso.
11) The most common complaints – neck, back and shoulder pain – were typical for workers sitting for long periods.
12) Skin tags are a non-cancerous benign tumor that grows commonly on you face, neck, back and armpits.
13) Post-partum, I continue to see him to address aches and pains in my neck, back and wrists.
14) She suffered head, neck, back and leg injuries and still feels the effects of the crash several months on.
example sentences with back15) Collagen is used primarily to fill wrinkles, lines and scars on the face and sometimes the neck, back and chest.
16) I'm speaking of ongoing pain from an injury, such as pain of the neck, back and shoulders or fibromyalgia.
17) He turned the clock back and regained ranges of movement in his neck, back and knees that he hadn't had for over 15 years.
18) The body of the 21-year-old woman with multiple stab wounds to her neck, back and stomach was discovered in an apartment in a multi-story apartment building in Hrodna two days later.
19) Even the first stunts the beginner learns - the simple flat loop, the vertical loop and the Wedding Ring - bring into play the muscles of right and left arms, shoulders, neck, back and legs.
20) About half of the respondents complained about pain in the neck, back or shoulders, while one-third reported headaches and eye strain.
21) Body cues: Tight muscles in neck, back or jaw, "nervous" stomach, feeling hot, shaking, feeling short of breath, frowning, narrowing eyes.
22) Lou gave me a 2-hour Structural Integration Bodywork treatment, covering my head and neck, back and shoulders, chest, pelvis and legs and some arms.
23) Golden Retrievers have mild feathering on the backs of their fore legs and heaver feathering on the fronts of their necks, backs of their thighs and the bottoms of their tails.
24) His chiropractor did some structural work (upper neck, mid back, lower back) and reset his organs using total body modification (a vial).
25) Side reins are most useful for work in the trot and canter, where the neck, back and hindquarter muscles are engaged.
26) Uniquely for theropods, there were large knob-like bumps running along the sides of the neck, back and tail in irregular rows.
27) As the name suggests, it is best known for the high neural spines on many of its vertebrae, which most likely supported a ridge of muscle over the animal's neck, back and hips.
28) As he explained on the DVD documentary "The Rise and Fall of ECW", "I landed right on my forehead and just jacked my whole neck back and that was it.
29) When a female sees a large, dominant male giraffe, she begins rubbing her neck on his neck, back or legs.
30) The SW18 is noticeably superior in both finish and sound to the previous two models, although the laminated spruce top and nato neck, back and sides are the same.
31) Maxis, round necks, racer backs, knee length, ankle length...I love them all because I don't have to think about pairing pieces together to make a "complete" outfit.
32) The driver, 50-year-old Keith Sturman, of Holder Street, Redcar, who sustained neck, back and chest injuries, is also detained.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of neck back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of neck back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with neck back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word neck back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with neck back.
20 examples of simple sentences of neck back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of neck back
Compound Sentences with neck back
Complex Sentences with neck back
Compound-Complex Sentences with neck back