aching back in a sentence
1) He stood up slowly, holding his aching back.
2) Now and again I stopped to stretch my aching back.
3) She became aware of her aching back and had to sit down.
4) His aching back won the argument.
aching back example sentences5) Do something about that aching back.
6) Later that morning, Yanto stopped and stretched to ease his aching back.
7) Oh, my aching back.
8) At 75, I also walk slowly, recovering from surgery for an aching back.
9) Liz Spalding straightened from the table, smiling broadly as she stretched her aching back.
10) He tried to use the top of a door frame to stretch his aching back.
11) Most everybody suffers from an aching back at some time or another in their life.
12) Talk to your doctor to see if your aching back can benefit from extra D..
13) Beside him, his dishevelled American partner was getting to grips with his aching back muscles.
14) She broke off, straightening her aching back, for she had heard the sound of wheels.
example sentences with back15) Norton's sleepwalking in "The Sleepwalker" was referenced in "Oh My aching Back.
16) And I'd stand there, easing my aching back, and looking up at the stars.
17) Buffy, badly injured from patrolling earlier, runs a bath for herself to soothe her aching back.
18) And in late February and early March, there usually is an epidemic of sore limbs and aching backs.
19) I honestly don't wear heels everyday -- my belly, aching back and slightly swollen feet won't allow it.
20) The proud, puffed-out chest deflated and, instead, he called for the trainer to have his aching back treated.
21) Mr Piggott straightened his aching back, clasped his hands on top of the broom, and surveyed Thrush Green morosely.
22) The symptoms are mental fatigue, sore wrists, blurry vision, headaches, aching back or neck and relentless physical tiredness.
23) I worked for an hour then stood to stretch my aching back and call it "done" for the time being.
24) Dramatize how heavy my pockets are by stooping, holding my hand on my aching back as I walk, etc. 2.
25) My husband spent all of Sunday morning getting it stacked, and the rest of the day complaining about his aching back.
26) My aching back woke me around 7.30, but that gave me plenty of time to use the communal bathroom and kitchen.
27) Yanto hit the fish on the back of the head, pushed it into his waist bag and stretched his aching back.
28) You might have a thought of fear, a squeezing in the stomach and an aching back and an itch on your left earlobe, all at the same time.
29) It may be that the nasal strip denial had as much do with O'Neill's admission that he used Shockwave Therapy on I'll Have Another to treat the colt's aching back.
30) Ranulf was sullen and angry at the pace Corbett set, forgetting his pleasure at travelling again in constant moans about his aching back and saddle-sore thighs.
31) Toil, toil, toil, through the the rough, brown furrow, With aching back, and throbbing head, With blistered hands, and lagging tread, Through the livelong day, that we may have bread.
32) In the garden, her sister drove ferociously at the root of a weed clump with her fork, allowing her aching back and legs to take the place of thought.
33) A recalcitrant refrigerator, an aching back, an eye stinging with pain, a wailing cat, any of these would have sapped a lesser woman's determination.
34) This is very important since lines that are either the wrong length or not balanced can provoke a string of problems including tired arms, aching backs, bad posture and catapult falls.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aching back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aching back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aching back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aching back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aching back.
20 examples of simple sentences of aching back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aching back
Compound Sentences with aching back
Complex Sentences with aching back
Compound-Complex Sentences with aching back