back rent in a sentence
1) Their landlord visited them at the flat to recover back rent.
2) Worse case scenario is the landlord sues the tenant for back rent.
3) The back rent, however, has not been collected by Schaumburg officials.
4) Get all that for bloody I owe that back rent don't I?
back rent example sentences5) By the end of 1976, Evans owed the city $100,000 in back rent.
6) In Mannie Joseph, a landlord brought suit against a tenant, seeking back rent.
7) Individual debts can range from a few thousand dollars to $1 million in back rent.
8) My problem is that he owes me about $1000.00 in back rent and loans.
9) Look, she said, he's left, bolted, owing three months' back rent.
10) The thugs demand the back rent and two months' advance rent by the end of the week.
11) A group of Quakers arranged for Ford to receive a payment for back rents and Penn was released.
12) The city began eviction proceedings against Scott, accusing her of owing more than $57,000 in back rent.
13) Civil Lawsuits Because leases are legally binding agreements, your landlord can take legal action to recover back rent payments.
14) And I would like that rancher to please pay his back rent and lower the deficit by a million dollars!
example sentences with back15) As of April 30, 2012, the agency owed $7.75 million in back rent, a company spokesperson said.
16) If you stay, the judge will also decide how much back rent you must pay, at the lower rate.
17) The HB office paid some of the back rent, but I was still out of pocket for 3 months rent.
18) She is hoping to receive a grant from the city's Human Resources Administration by then to pay her back rent.
19) Dave Escott bought at the height of the boom, and any back rent will only add to his negative equity.
20) People who were farming land they held for years now had to return it to landlords and pay years of back rent.
21) Maybe because in addition to eviction, the LL can sue and get a judgment against you for all the back rent?
22) By this stage City were involved in a bitter row over back rent with Arena Coventry Ltd (ACL), who managed the Ricoh Arena on behalf of its owners, Coventry City Council and the Alan Higgins Trust.
23) You can ask for back rent if you served the defendant with a 3-Day Notice to Pay rent or Quit and the notice asked for the rent.
24) Tex's landlord at the Ritz Hotel in 'The Pandora Directive' Nilo is cheap, foul mouthed and a slob who constantly hassles Tex for the back rent he owes.
25) William Devereux began asserting control of his inheritance in 1238 when he brought an assize de morte d'ancestor against Walter de la Hide for back rent in Hyde (part of Putley), Hereford.
26) In October 1973, unable to reach agreement with one of its five unions, and pressured for back rent, the Vlasto family decided to cease publishing.
27) Once the worker revolt was put down, however, the creditors and landlords began to assert their claims for back rent and overdue debts in court.
28) On March 11, 1667, the Town of Boston deeded the farms on Long Island to the tenants with the stipulation that they pay up their back rent.
29) In 1991, she brought forward a motion to have Toronto Island residents pay new rents, back rents and utility fees previously covered by the city.
30) His will directed them to collect and apply the back rents (approximately $400,000) toward the payment of the patroon's debts.
31) Soon after the decision, city officials announced plans to charge the residents of the homes for back rent for the five years since condemnation procedures began.
32) Following a court proceeding, the money will either go to the landlord as back rent or return to the tenant if the court finds that the landlord was at fault.
33) It also owed the City of Duluth back rent, which the city has indicated they would forgive in exchange for job creation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back rent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back rent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back rent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back rent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back rent.
20 examples of simple sentences of back rent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back rent
Compound Sentences with back rent
Complex Sentences with back rent
Compound-Complex Sentences with back rent