back water in a sentence
1) But paddling in back waters was allowed.
2) There are 10 major back waters in the district.
3) Contrary to popular belief Mexico is not a back water country .
4) The canal began to fill up with back water and sediment.
back water example sentences5) I have not turned back water at its springtide.
6) He brought one copy of that very novel "back water Blues".
7) The triumphant Chola armies brought back waters from the river Ganges in golden vessels.
8) It has to change if Australia is to avoid becoming an economic back water .
9) Dike – barrier of stone or earth used to hold back water and prevent flooding.
10) Cofferdams and bulkheads, structures to hold back water, are sometimes also considered retaining walls.
11) This joint project of the three states would eliminate the back waters issue of Polavaram dam.
12) A natural, rock dam held back water which went on to ripple over miniature water falls.
13) Large mechanised shutters are erected near the isthmus where the back waters merge into the Arabian sea.
14) The appearance of the Civic broke away from Honda's old designs and brought back water cooling.
example sentences with back15) When this project is constructed, the land submergence would be more than that of Polavaram back waters.
16) The ice sheet backed water up into a large lake that filled a basin where Great Falls is now located.
17) On my bike I went to town and brought back water for everyone to drink who seemed to appreciate it.
18) Orlando was considered a more back water area of the state; undeveloped and mostly unsettled until the Civil War era.
19) The Kollur Mookambika water Sports facility features boating and other water sports in the back waters of the Narihalla Dam.
20) Within a few years of the long-lasting drought, the federal government was forced to start buying back water for the region.
21) Other attractions are Sir Arthur Cotton Museum at Dowleswaram, Korangi Reserve Forest, known for back waters and Mangrove forests.
22) It was on a back water surrounded by scrub and forest, with a pretty border of smelly mud on one side, and on the three others enclosed by a crazy fence of rushes.
23) back water Bottle Tool Kit Tired of discovering that your mini-tool has rusted because it got wet in your seatbag from spray off the rear wheel?
24) This includes the gnats and mosquitos of the back waters of the Mississippi River, the no see-ums of the Bahamas, Belize, and Bonaire, and the gnats and biting flies of Peru.
25) If you can't find the epoxy and fiberglass tapes and cloth in the back waters of the world; all the non-wood stuff to make one boat will fit in a cubic foot and you could carry it with you.
26) The 32-foot high dam holds back water in a 55-hectare reservoir that is bounded by parkland and a golf course and is popularly used by canoeists, rowers and fishermen.
27) The main components of a conventional hydropower plant are: ""Dam: Most hydropower plants rely on a dam that holds back water, creating a large water reservoir that can be used as storage.
28) Each dam would back water almost to the foot of the next one, similar to the Columbia River today which has little free-flowing water.
29) One of the main objectives lies in creating water retention projects to hold back water during spring run-off to alleviate flooding downstream and provide greater aquifer recharge areas upstream.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back water
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back water with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back water
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back water in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back water.
20 examples of simple sentences of back water. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back water
Compound Sentences with back water
Complex Sentences with back water
Compound-Complex Sentences with back water