very back in a sentence
1) Interesting that he liked the very back line of the batter's box.
2) Mining industry The mine industry forms the very back bone of Africa's economy.
3) The most thrilling ride can be obtained by sitting in the very back seat.
4) Police later found her body hidden at the very back end of my father's property.
very back example sentences5) The only one better in this writers opinion is the very back seat of Apollos Chariot.
6) I climbed into the vehicle, chose the very back seat, and stared glumly out the window.
7) Kill him then investigate where he came from: Drop and grab the very back edge of the train.
8) Rolled pillows . Add a short or long rolled pillow in the very back (look close) or front.
9) The sides of the bay were all vertical cliffs except the very back end, where a steep shingle beach lay.
10) The very back seat proved a bit too wild for me, in fact it's this manoeuvre that causes cries of anguish from riders of the Big One, but it was still very rideable.
11) If you look carefully, you can spot Derick just to the bass drummer's left at the very back row by the pillar.
12) On the very back plate or in front or behind the largest wheel, attached to the barrel, there will be a wheel without teeth but with notches cut into its circumference at uneven intervals.
13) A large and very interesting Saligram stone with a cave-like cavity that reveals dense areas of golden iron pyrite and a quartz crystal right at the very back (not captured in the photo).
14) Many of the patients' pain was so severe that they ended up having the very back surgery that they had hoped Mild would help them avoid.
example sentences with back15) Use 3 Euro pillows in the very back, then 2 queen or king standard pillows in shams in the next row, then one smaller decorative pillow in the very front.
16) I think the adrenaline rush pushed Mary to the front whereas I really wished she would have slipped to the very back, out of trouble and able to move at her will.
17) To my surprise, the ride was quite literally a walk-on, and my suggestion was to start off with the very back row, my favorite spot on the ride.
18) So that I don't entirely forget, I may bury a copy of this essay in the very back bottom of my sock drawer, where I may discover it years from now when I'm at 0 or higher.
19) Good monoskis have quite a different sidecut to normal skis - the narrowest point is the very back, and not the waist.
20) The new President was framed by having the killing occur in Dallas in his very back yard, and therefore having the suspicion hang heavy over him that his boys may have done it for his benefit.
21) Now look at Right at the very back,
22) • • • • Hole wrap-up : Rory misses the fairway right, but finds the very back portion of the green, carrying it over the water hazard.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very back.
20 examples of simple sentences of very back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very back
Compound Sentences with very back
Complex Sentences with very back
Compound-Complex Sentences with very back