centre back in a sentence
1) We need much better centre backs though.
2) So we have four good centre backs .
3) Three centre backs, two fullbacks and 4.1 ahead of them.
4) Our list begins with one of the game's most impressive centre backs.
centre back example sentences5) Our two are good centre backs but they're not the biggest physically.
6) Danny Fox is incompetent, and our centre backs have looked shaky all season.
7) One of the best centre backs in this division and under-rated by most .
8) I'd be happier still if we could land a couple of efficient centre backs.
9) Idiocy leaving the two centre backs and jimmy no legs left alone in defence tonight.
10) In formations with three centre backs, the phrase "flat back three" is sometimes used.
11) With nearly half an hour gone, Larsson's corner seemed to confuse the Arsenal centre backs.
12) I reckon we could get by with 3 centre backs and blood a youngster if injuries occurred.
13) Get him playing those through balls in between centre backs and make sure he is on free kick duty.
14) With only three centre backs chosen Davies can rightly feel hard done by with his exclusion this time around.
example sentences with back15) Someone mentioned about Leeds having 5 centre backs, I think we should keep 4 (excluding Whyte).
16) Herrera would modify it by adding a fifth defenders, the sweeper or libero behind the two centre backs.
17) The current squad surprisingly houses just 3 recognised centre backs; Gary Cahill, Steven Caulker and Chris Smalling.
18) The Glengormley girl was the lucky winner of an Apple Mac computer in the centre's back to school competition.
19) Souness adopted a new defensive system of three centre backs, captain Mark Wright, Nicky Tanner and David Burrows.
20) I bet almost everyone on the team beat him to at least one header and the centre backs easily outfought him .
21) The sweeper or libero who acted as the free man would deal with any attackers who went through the two centre backs.
22) In its previous match against Belarus, Spain had gone with only three defenders and Ramos had to play as a right back rather than a centre back which is his usual position.
23) Hodgson, having just watched Uruguay's Luis Suarez single-handedly outclass his centre backs, still refused to refer to Luis Suarez for what he is: world class.
24) Joining him should be Julio Cesar Caceres of Atletico Minero and Paulo da Silva of Sunderland, both centre backs and stalwarts of the 2010 qualifying and 2006 World Cup campaigns.
25) Most of the big clubs have a strangle hold on the quality young centre backs, but you can find the final name on our list strutting his stuff at FC Basel.
26) Goalkeepers, centre backs and "target" heading forwards tend to be taller, while players in wide, central and attacking positions tend to be shorter.
27) Mick Coughlan at centre back was having a great game on Donie O'Connell, then he was injured and replaced by PJ Martin.
28) Pat Delaney at centre back did most to hold Offaly together in the first half, while Mark Corrigan's 1-2 made him Offaly's top scorer from play.
29) Goian formed a strong partnership with Carlos Bocanegra who also signed for the SPL Champions in the same transfer window and the pair cemented their places in the side as first choice centre backs.
30) On 3 November 2011 The annual RLIF Awards dinner was held at the Tower of London and Lyon was named centre three-quarter back of the year.
31) His play often goes unnoticed as he positions himself between the two centre backs and the rest of midfield, breaking up opposition attacks before they gather momentum.
32) Pulis signed former England internationals Jonathan Woodgate and Matthew Upson on free transfers to strengthen his centre backs following the departure of Abdoulaye Faye.
33) Benítez also gave new life to existing Liverpool players, transforming Jamie Carragher from a utility player to one of Europe's top centre backs alongside Sami Hyypiä.
34) The 4–2–2–2 formation consists of the standard defensive four (right back, two centre backs, and left back), with two centre midfielders, two support strikers, and two out and out strikers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of centre back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of centre back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with centre back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word centre back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with centre back.
20 examples of simple sentences of centre back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of centre back
Compound Sentences with centre back
Complex Sentences with centre back
Compound-Complex Sentences with centre back