rub back in a sentence
1) I know a lot of nurses rub patient's backs.
2) I rub the backs of my knees really hard through my pants.
3) Hanji sighed, rubbing Levi's back silently.
4) She rubbed the back of her neck with a gloved hand.
rub back example sentences5) Jehan rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.
6) Naruto rubs the back of his head.
7) She reaches across the table and rubs the back of my hand.
8) Johnny sits up with Terry's help and rubs the back of his head.
9) He gave a rueful smile and rubbed the back of one hand over his face.
10) He was fast becoming maudlin, sniffing now and rubbing the back of his hand under his nose.
11) rubbing the back of her own head with one hand she moves her gaze back to Serenity.
12) Balancing Shiloh in her lap, Natalie rubbed the baby's back and waited for a burp.
13) Polly rubbed the back of her neck, hoping to soothe away the tightness before it became a headache.
14) Corbett nodded his thanks, rubbed the back of his neck to ease the stiffness, and sat down.
example sentences with back15) Reed Hooker rubbed the back of his neck as Vicki ran out the back door with the shoebox.
16) Gonna set me on fire?" Standing and rubbing the back of his neck he grumbles some more.
17) A picture of the rat crossed her mind and she instinctively rubbed the back of her hand across her cheek.
18) The girl yawned and rubbed the back of her head just as the wind of Jezrael's exit ruffled the yellow curls.
19) I can get there and back, but I'm not sure where it is yet..." Samantha blinks, "Huh?" Samantha ohs and nods, "Sorry.. heh..." she grins, rubbing the back of her neck.
20) Will stayed on the floor, bringing his knee up he rested his elbow on it and began to rub the back of his head in wonder.
21) The small girl perches there a moment before standing and looking around, one hand rubbing the back of her neck while the other resheaths a black bladed dagger at her hip.
22) Yeo rubbed the back of his neck irritably, and reached for his coffee, downing two cups while McLeish and Catherine Crane were still passing each other milk and sugar.
23) Oh, yes, just another trip, nothing out of the ordinary at all." Sean rubbed the back of his neck and tried to look innocent, a look that did not come easily to him.
24) Mike rubbed the back of his neck, and the silence dropped clammily on him as he tried to think it through properly.
25) Johnny rubs the back of his neck nervously, "I need to try to sleep even if I don't think it's possible.
26) They pinched his toes and rubbed the back of his heels and made a rat-tat sound on the stone flags that echoed through the spooky quiet to announce his presence.
27) She rubbed the back of her hand over her mouth in a vain bid to obliterate the taste and touch of his lips still tingling on hers.
28) Ano...didn't you...hmm..." She rubs the back of her head, trying to remember the last time she saw Johnny...something big was going on, wasn't there?
29) They often started where shirt collars rubbed the backs of necks, then spread to the top of the head and possibly the arm pits and buttocks.
30) Lightly press or rub the back of the paper to make sure that the whole surface contacts the foam bed and the colour.
31) I would have rubbed the back of my arm on her in the hope that it would help it inch a little more out of her top.
32) The back is rubbed with a "hard pad, a flat piece of wood, a burnisher, or a leather frotton".
33) They rub the backs of their heads on their preen glands to pick up an oily secretion, which they transfer to their plumage to waterproof it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rub back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rub back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rub back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rub back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rub back.
20 examples of simple sentences of rub back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rub back
Compound Sentences with rub back
Complex Sentences with rub back
Compound-Complex Sentences with rub back