arch back in a sentence
1) Try not to arch the back during this exercise.
2) Do not arch the back and do not jerk.
3) Do not arch the back with your bottom sticking out.
4) The dead are found with their backs arched in the agony of unimaginable pleasure.
arch back example sentences5) arching the back too far, resulting in an appearance of bad posture.
6) Slowly arch the back and lift the chest and head upwards and back.
7) Do not arch the back.
8) Chest - May involve arching the back slightly, bending the knees and even jumping.
9) Do not arch the back during the exercise, and do not swing the dumb-bells.
10) On the exhale, arch the back and lift the chest to come into a cow pose.
11) With heightened intensity the back is arched and the serval stands on greatly elongated legs in a laterally presented stance.
12) His back is arched just right and no surprise there cuz this dude can take a cock like a champ!
13) Positions such as the cat, where the back is arched are particularly helpful for those with pinched nerves due to spinal stenosis.
14) This structural misalignment also creates a stressful behavior, one in which we "have to keep going." We're pulled down in front and we're constantly arching the lower back to pull ourselves up.
example sentences with back15) The American Physical Therapy Association (AMTA) notes that visible signs of poor posture in people who slouch include tilting the head forward, rounding the upper back and arching the lower back.
16) When merely expressing submission to a dominant animal, the posture is similar, but without arching the back or curving the body.
17) A body position in which the back is arched and legs are crossed in fifth position or the working leg is held retiré.
18) From fifth position, the dancer executes a deep "demi plié" and then jumps arching the back with straight legs behind, so that the body is curved like a fish jumping out of water.
19) Ideally, the swimmer's back is arched during the airborne phase so that only the feet and the hands touch the water while the rest of the body is above the water line.
20) to place the head and rump as close to each other as possible whilst arching the back and extending the tail The cat bunched after I woke him up. (Russell Jones)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arch back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arch back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arch back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arch back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arch back.
20 examples of simple sentences of arch back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arch back
Compound Sentences with arch back
Complex Sentences with arch back
Compound-Complex Sentences with arch back