claw back in a sentence
1) He warned that conservatives were trying to claw back power.
2) It appears too short to claw back such a deficit .
3) It was just two much to claw back.
4) Emma says" we clawed back twenty seconds.
claw back example sentences5) They claw back those they love who try to escape.
6) Will they claw back his bonuses now ?
7) He managed to claw back one place by the changeover.
8) In the Pyrenees Delgado clawed back some lost time.
9) We need a national target to claw back £25bn a year.
10) And from there gradually V-Guard started clawing back.
11) Marbury ( team-high 14 points) helped the Royals claw back.
12) Reality overtakes it and it hasn't the reserves to claw back.
13) It was a midfielder who next threatened to claw back a desperately-needed point.
14) If the company starts performing badly, this bonus can be clawed back.
example sentences with back15) And many of these bankers should be jailed and their bonuses clawed back.
16) Improved management saw the club clawing back and return to the top flight eventually.
17) Last week Treasury Ministers signalled changes to the way overpayments are clawed back.
18) They also see their itemized deductions clawed back as they earn more money.
19) Where the Leon SC claws back its lost lead is in the technology department .
20) Powerful groups have ways and means of clawing back the spoils of tactical defeats.
21) But Nel sought to claw back some of the gains the defence had made .
22) Provided the manufacturer can claw back the benefits, this will increase its profitability.
23) And also the the elongated period where they can claw back commission from you.
24) So, maybe this time I can claw back the gap with Badger58.
25) Syracuse kept clawing back into the game and Villanova would re-open their lead.
26) With Maas under centre, the Eskimos began to claw back into the game.
27) Bonuses have also been clawed back in the cases of malice, he adds.
How to use back in a sentence28) Such funding would have to be clawed back from the contraction of the institutions.
29) Housing is clawing back after suffering a setback following a spike in mortgage rates last year.
30) I 'll say two, as Tambellini claws back the 2010 selloff with additions.
31) Combined with Windows Phone, Nokia had begun to claw back some of its share.
32) Conflicts and tensions exploded as the PLO tried to claw back the power it had lost.
33) It arrived at Susa 67 minutes late but the MCR clawed back 57 of them.
34) A deceptive slice and an aggressive parallel game, helped Hu claw back at 14-14.
35) However, the Indians clawed back to 24-17 on two Don Bunce touchdown passes.
36) The yen, however, clawed back some ground after the BoJ announcement of unchanged policies.
37) Mr Meacher in turn claimed that this was only notional and had already been clawed back.
38) Bonuses worth £ 465,000 were clawed back from current and former employees over another mis-selling scandal.
39) Now Maria Miller has the chance to neg VFM up-front not rely on claw back .
40) Walsall's move may be a solo attempt by a struggling club to claw back its support.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of claw back
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of claw back with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with claw back
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word claw back in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with claw back.
20 examples of simple sentences of claw back. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of claw back
Compound Sentences with claw back
Complex Sentences with claw back
Compound-Complex Sentences with claw back